Overall Rating 4.4666693/5Overall Rating 4.4666693/5Overall Rating 4.4666693/5Overall Rating 4.4666693/5rating 4.4666693
Overall Rating 2.1666707/5Overall Rating 2.1666707/5rating 2.1666707rating 2.1666707rating 2.1666707

KR
Keith R.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/11/2019 Category: Service
The customer service is outstanding at Hyundai. I deal with with Barry Barlett and he the best.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 12/11/2019

Good Afternoon;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great Week!

Thanks for the Kind words Keith!!!!

Stephen M.
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful and prompt service.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

LC
Linda C.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Car Care
The service people are helpful and friendly, plus willing to answer any questions.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

RN
Richard N.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai
Love my Hyundai! Everyone I've ever had! Northtowne Hyundai great place to get a car from! Matt, Ted and Chris love em all!
They got me a GREAT deal for a GREAT car!
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

12/02/2019 Category: Service
There's Nothing Like
There's nothing like "A1" service. For each and every visit I always feel that I am in good hands.
Thank you Northtowne Hyundai.

MF
Michael F.
Independence, MO
2007 Hyundai Accent
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Bobby the Service Tech is always kind, cheerful and helpful. He always keeps my Hyundai's running like a top. The work is done fast and efficient and at a good price. That is why I have been getting my cars serviced here since they have been open.

Reba C.
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Took amazing care of us.

11/29/2019 Category: Service
They get it done!
They started work on my car within minutes of my arrival

AD
Anna D.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is wonderful
Customer service is great
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Good Morning;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great Week and a wonderful Turkey Day!

Randall G.
Rayville, MO
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and professional service. I have been using Northtowne Hyundai service center for year and have always had great service.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

Michael D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Great people great product
People are always ready to help. They know me and my car with just a phone call.
Service and parts are easy to get and always correct.
I have had at least 4or 5 friends buy cars from them and they also love the service.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 11/22/2019

Good Morning;

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for choosing Northtowne to service your vehicle and also for taking the time to participate in this survey. Your input is very important to us and we are happy to have you as part of the Northtowne family! Thank you and have a Great Weekend!

Joshua C.
Platte City, MO
11/20/2019
Best Service Department for Any Make
Northtowne Hyundai has a very competent service staff. I've been coming here for a little over a year, and have never been dissatisfied. This is THE PLACE to go for servicing your vehicle, regardless of your vehicle's make!
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 11/22/2019

Steven W.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Don in service is the reason I keep coming back

Easy to get in and out
Donnie was so helpful and I will definitely come back for future service on my car.

11/19/2019 Category: Service
Promises delivered in time specified.
I was treated like a valued customer even though my warranty work (for a car I bought at a different Hyundai dealership) generated no revenue.

DF
Deborah F.
2013 Hyundai Azera
Mrs.
The service center, Bobby especially, is always friendly, courteous and very knowledgeable about my car and what needs to be done. They are on time and keep me informed as to the status of whatever service I need performed on my vehicle.

Janet F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Again!
I always have great experiences getting my routine car service at Northtowne Hyundai. Friendly, efficient and incredibly courteous. Thank you!
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Good Morning:

ES
Elizabeth S.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Our Experience
When we go to get work done on our vehicles we are greeted with a smile. They ask questions as to what we want done if we have not called and got an appointment. The Sonata was a new vehicle to us. We knew the brakes were bad. They checked them out and told us what was wrong.

They have always given us straight answers so that we knew exactly what work they were going to do. If they found something else they would let us know. Sometimes it was something that needed to be fixed now and a price was given. Sometimes it was something that did not have to be done at that time and they would tell us about it and asked how we wanted to handle it. They were always courteous when they worked on our vehicles.
CHRIS S., service manager from Northtowne Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019