Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

ANTHONY S.
La Conner, WA
Honda Ridgeline
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Competent folks doing great work
My Honda has been serviced at Northwest Honda since I purchased it new in 2009. I am happy with their work, they do things right and I also like their attention to details like giving it back to me without fingerprints everywhere their technician has been.

Honda Civic Coupe
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Great service all around!
Never have complaints about Northwest Honda. Service and work is top-notch.

10/15/2018 Category: Service
Pleased, as always, with service
Excellent express service... Great waiting room, too. My Honda loves the TLC treatment Northwest Honda provides.

Always great
Quick, convenient and great service

DF
DEVLIN F.
Awesome service
Super efficient!

FC
FRANK C.
Sensor replacement
Work done right the first time.

CV
CALVIN V.
Everson, WA
10/10/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
Everyone was very helpful. I was not kept waiting. They answered all my questions and were very courteous.

SG
STEVEN G.
Honda HR-V
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change. Nice work.
Vacuumed front mat, gave me a coupon for a machine car wash.
Efficient.

10/09/2018 Category: Service
New Tires!
Great deal and quick service on a new set of tires, Thank you.

LORELL M.
Lynden, WA
Honda Accord Coupe
10/08/2018 Category: Service
30 K Mile Honda Service
Nice, friendly & informative customer service department. They provided loaner car while my vehicle was being serviced so I could get to work.

CD
CAROL D.
Honda HR-V
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Customer first service philosophy!
Northwest Honda has the best team of people to work with, from sales to financing to service. They really care about the customer and making any visit to their dealership a great experience.

Sedro Woolley, WA
10/07/2018 Category: Service
I'm always treated wonderfully in the service department and the parts department. When I have questions they are happy to answer and assist me.

Washington
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Do not trust charges and work was poorly done
First time going to this shop and will never come back. Went in for oil change and spark plug replacement. Was surprised at how much additional work need was suggested....such as brake pad replacement given measurements from a recent check. But, it is possible that all the additional work was needed. After the work was done, I checked labor hours vs estimate from my prior shop for the same work....hours were noticeably higher here. Ok, all this may have been circumstantial but it raised my attention as to whether I could trust this shop. Finally, right after the work was done I sold the car to a Canadian friend. As they took it through the border inspection process, several deficiencies were noted related to the work that had been done with potential safety risks and of course additional cost to put right. I have lost all confidence in this shop....was the worst experience I have ever had with car service.
Bobby M., General Manager from Northwest Honda responded on 10/08/2018

Well thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback on your recent visit. My sincere apologies in not delivering a better more transparent experience than what you received. The experience that you had is certainly not what we set out to achieve when we arrive at work everyday. I would like to know more details so I can help coach the staff on how to ensure this doesn't happen to someone else. Obviously when it comes to price we want to be Fair, but also know being the OEM has many more expenses than an independent shop but also many benefits as well, i would love your feedback, so I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you again for reaching out.

Bobby Maynard
General Manager
360-676-2277

Oil change for 2018 Honda CRV
I liked that I could get a Saturday appointment. The staff was courteous and efficient. So far I haven't had any issues

Prompt, friendly service.

RANDALL C.
Tahuya, WA
Honda Civic Sedan
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Fast in and fast out. Very friendly crew and staff.

BJ
BILL J.
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Fast and efficient
Took our cr-v in for a fix we “ heard” but didn’t know what it was. Not only did they find it within a couple of minutes, but got it in to fix. Found another problem which we didn’t know about. The real kicker, we were flying out of state the next morning and one part had to be ordered and not in until the next morning. Not only did we get our car finished but two hours before we had to leave! Very pleased!

JANICE S.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Much appreciated gift!
Right on time, friendly service — and it was a birthday gift from Honda!

JV
JONATHAN V.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
New tire picked up a nail. They fixed it quickly. No charge.

BESSIE RUSSELL H.