Overall Rating 4.16667/5Overall Rating 4.16667/5Overall Rating 4.16667/5Overall Rating 4.16667/5rating 4.16667
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

FH
FORD H.
Honda Civic Hybrid
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I was extremely impressed with the warm and friendly way I was welcomed. The young lady who checked me in was efficient and knowledgeable - all my questions were answered in a timely and satisfactory manner.

JANICE S.
08/15/2019 Category: Service
used to be wonderful — now?
I arrived for my 3 o’clock appt for an oil change and I was not on the schedule. They worked me in (which I appreciated) but no senior discount, no vacuum, no car wash coupon, and no remove and replace maintenance sticker. I bought my car there new in 1999 and have been a loyal customer for service since that time (20 years).
Very disappointed.

TW
Thomas W.
08/15/2019
Kate (office) in the "Service Dept.", Tara (mechanic), and Kyle in "Parts", are an example of how to provide excellent service to customers! All 3 of them (Kate on previous occasions as well, this was the first time Tara and Kyle helped me) are very courteous and professional. With employees like this it is easy to recommend the Service Dept. at Northwest Honda to others. Thank you for making my visit to get my car serviced a simple task!

Sitka, AK
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic employees!! Great attitudes and trustworthy maintenance!
We always know our Honda is taken care of by your employees with the utmost skill!
Bobby M., General Manager from Northwest Honda responded on 08/15/2019

Wow!!! Thank you so much for sharing these very kind words. We appreciate you very much and the opportunity to care for you and your Honda.

JOHN B.
Honda Accord Coupe
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Took accord over for service, met new service mgr, rest of staff provided great service and I was on my way, thank you. Greg Brethour
Bobby M., General Manager from Northwest Honda responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you very much for sharing, we look forward to your future visits to be equally as great.

SHEILA S.
08/11/2019 Category: Service
replaced alternator
II had a alternator installed on my 2009 Honda CRV the paper work that I was given stated that my air filter was dirty it was just replaced in July. The brake fluid was also low the fluid when checked was full to the brim it had just been replaced in July also. Comments like these make me very uneasy in taking my car to Honda I will take it to another shop.
Bobby M., General Manager from Northwest Honda responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for reaching out, I am very sorry to read of your loss of trust with our staff, it is never our intention of recommending items that do not need to be replaced. You have been a very loyal customer for quite sometime and we would never want to betray that trust. I will get with our team and review what was recommended, these are training opportunities for our staff if something was actually missed, I can assure you the gentleman who replaced your alternator is one of our most highly trained team members. I will be reaching out to you with our findings and just to chat a bit, if that sounds fair. Thank you again, and my sincere apologies.

MATTHEW S.
Honda Civic Sedan
08/11/2019 Category: Service
Technician did not recognize tire issues While rotating tires resulting in a second Unnecessary trip back.
Bobby M., General Manager from Northwest Honda responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for sharing your experience, please accept my apologies for the repeated visits to repair something that should have been caught and repaired during your original visit. I will be sure we review this with our team to ensure this doesn't happend again. Thank you again for reaching out and making us aware of this, we will get to work on our end to be better.

MT
MISTY T.
08/08/2019 Category: Service
The customer service
Great customer service from Ryan
Bobby M., General Manager from Northwest Honda responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you so much for sharing! We appreciate the opportunity.

MJ
MATTHEW J.
Blaine, WA
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Bobby M., General Manager from Northwest Honda responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you so much for sharing!

SP
SUSAN P.
Sedro Woolley, WA
😊
Bobby M., General Manager from Northwest Honda responded on 08/13/2019

Great! Thank you for sharing.

DANIEL S.
Margie Semsak
The service was excellent but your surveys are getting old. We receive multiple ones every time we purchase, service, etc.

Woodbridge, VA
Awesome Experience!!
Thank you Mitch from Northwest Honda for taking care of me. Always have a wonderful experience with the staff there. Always friendly and pleasure to work with!

KT
Seamless Service
Easy in and out - no surprises - professional

LINDA M.
Reliable
The check in staff was great, it was completed as promised in less than an hour.

NM
NORMAN M.
Lynden, WA
Excellent visit
Everything requested was done and good explanations were given for all questions.

VP
VICKI P.
White Rock, BC
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Return here ...always happy with the service!!!

MYLA D.
Honda HR-V
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Always great service!
Had a problem with my air conditioner in the middle of summer - they fixed it quickly and I'm driving happy! Always a pleasure to do business with.

VS
VICTORIA S.
Ferndale, WA
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Always courteous and polite
I always enjoy my time at nw honda

Honda Civic Cpe
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Professional and timely
Great service from Ryan and everyone over at northwest Honda.

FC
FRANK C.
Honda Fit
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Car done right the first time and on time
Save time and money when your car is repaired right the first time.