Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2
Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

HT
HENDERSON T.
Snohomish, WA
12/14/2018 Category: Sales
OUTSTANDING customer service
OUTSTANDING customer service. Very willing to go above and beyond to accommodate our specific needs.

12/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service, great shop!
My car always receives great service, and when waiting there, I have a great time in the lounge, too. I've been dealing with Northwest Honda since the early 1990s, and can't imagine ever switching to another car dealer for a new or used vehicle and Honda service.

CR
CATHERINE R.
Sitka, AK
12/13/2018 Category: Service
We made a reservation and they meet us upon arrival and got us right in. We waited only a half an hour. Very friendly and fast!

RICHMOND, BC
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
I’ve been coming to Northwest Honda for a few years and value their expertise and recommendations. And have always delivered service with a smile. Highly recommend!

Fairly positive experience
We purchased a used vehicle but a high end model. Our sales rep was nice and tried to work with us on a fair deal before we came back o sign, which was really nice.

The car was given to us with two tail lights out, a low tire light on and under half a tank of gas. They promptly fixed the issues when I returned the following day and informed us that with used cars they only give half a tank. While a very small issue, It was the first time we had encountered that.

DF
DAVID F.
Acura RDX
Oil change plus
We have found NW Honda to be consistently prompt, courteous and reliable for several years.

KIM S.
Honda Civic Cpe
Great Service Department!
Northwest Honda's service department is great! Ryan P. is extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly! He really goes above and beyond for his customers!

BUCK H.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
excellent service overall
I went in for an oil change, tire rotation, FREE inspection. They had my car ready in about an hour and even had time to clean the interior. Thank you.

STEPHEN S.
Friday Harbor, WA
Honda Civic Sedan
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
promptly serviced my car when I pulled into the dealership service area. Addressed my concerns and fixed the vehicle. Had a nice cup of tea while waiting within the timeframe given to me. Finished the work on time. Free car wash was much appreciated.

FM
FORSTER M.
12/10/2018 Category: Sales
Morocco Safouane was extremely helpful to me in buying a 2018 CR-V
I owned a Honda CR-V for 11 years in Florida, before moving to Bellingham. Morocco was so knowledgeable about the 2018 CR-V, and how it was different from the one I had owned. He was a very positive and friendly salesman, so I could ask whatever questions I had (more than once sometimes). Great guy to deal with!

Great Oil Change
I've just had the smoothest oil change of my life. No fuss, no muss, just quick easy and on time. My Odyssey appreciates the gentle attention.

Ferndale, WA
Acura MDX
Excellent service!
I came to Northwest Honda for an oil change on my Acura. The staff was very friendly and all shared a positive attitude towards their customers and their peers. The waiting room is pleasant and a wide variety of coffee and tea are available, as well as a desk with a computer and charging station. The oil change was quick and the multi point inspection was thorough and honest. I was also given a voucher for a car wash locally. The folks at Northwest Honda clearly prioritize customer service. I will be coming back for sure!

SG
STEVE G.
Honda Element
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Great people, great service.

Honda Civic Coupe
12/09/2018 Category: Service
I love the service and attention to my satisfaction at NW Honda.
I always get a lot personal attention and help when I have my Civic serviced at NW Honda. I feel very confident in the quality of the service and their integrity.

CP
CATHY P.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Staff were friendly and the service was quick.

Acura TL
Professional Service
Went in for an oil change. Provided professional, knowledgable, fast, and excellent service. Front office lady was very nice, friendly, and extra helpful. This is a great business with a great team. I also received a complimentary coupon for a free car wash!! Thanks everyone 😊

PH

BP
BINNIE P.
Ferndale, WA
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Service not thorough enough but worked out well
The service staff are generally thorough and friendly. And for the two-day service, I was given a loaner car. All good. However, I was shown a written estimate for the service I wanted (sensors added to the back bumper of my CR-V) and ok'd the work, but wasn't given a copy of the estimate. When I went to pick up the car, the bill was over $100 more than the estimate. In the end, I paid the original estimated price which made me very happy.

Reliable excellent service
I've been going to Northwest Honda for almost 14 years. They have been consistently reliable, friendly, prompt, efficient, and cost-effective. They've kept my 2003 Honda humming beautifully -- it runs like new.

I strongly recommend them.

AZ
ALEX Z.
Blaine, WA
Honda Accord Coupe
Service on our auto
We were very satisfied with the work and the staff when we brought our Coupe for the 5000 mile service. Alex Z.