Overall Rating 4.16667/5Overall Rating 4.16667/5Overall Rating 4.16667/5Overall Rating 4.16667/5rating 4.16667
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

Honda CIVIC EX
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Service was done just as planned and expected. Transportation provided for time car was in shop. Very pleased.

RV

TJ
THOMAS J.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Sticker shock!
It would be 5 stars if I didn’t pay so much, but that is the price of doing business to fix all required items. All personnel were professional and courteous.

Bow, WA
Honda Fit
03/15/2019 Category: Sales
Treated With Respect, Forth right, Good Follow up With All Questions
This dealership treated me fairly and was upfront about all the details that go into buying a car.

I would buy a car from them again.

WT
WEAVER T.
Honda Fit
03/15/2019 Category: Sales
Accommodating - No-Pressure - Friendly/Professional
Walking into the Dealership was a no-pressure experience. The entire team was friendly and welcoming, yet professional.
I dealt with Morocco during the inquiry and purchase process. Accommodating about my particular requirements for vehicle.
...Besides, the whole family liked Morocco. Thank you Northwest Honda for my little Honda Fit!

Sammamish, WA
Northwest Honda Service Department
I always have a quick and easy experience at Northwest Honda. Everyone is very personable and they deliver high quality service. I continue no longer live in Bellingham but do and will continue to make the drive to have my car serviced at this location.

KL
KAYLA L.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Knew what my Honda needed and didn't need.
I just bought a 2005 Honda Pilot from a used dealer, had a bunch of issues after the fact, that i didn't know about. Honda found all the issues and let me know without charging me extra. Thanks Mitch!

PN
PAUL N.
Ferndale, WA
Good Service
Excellent service. Got us in for service with a check engine light and got vehicle repaired same day. Dilligent service.

SONORA H.
Everson, WA
Honda Civic Coupe
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Ryan always provides such excellent service and had me on my way much sooner than I expected when I was getting an oil change. He discussed the findings and answered some questions I had in depth which was very helpful. Everyone is very welcoming as soon as you walk into Honda and Ryan was right there ready for me at my appointment time. Great employee!

Lynden, WA
Honda Element
03/13/2019 Category: Service
The service man I worked with was excellent.
I was in and out very quickly. There is a comfortable waiting room with coffee!

They perform an inspection so you know how to plan for repair or replacement of brakes, tires and the battery, along with being given a printout. It made me rest easier about what was ahead.

KR
KRISTINA R.
Custer, WA
Acura RL
03/13/2019 Category: Service
I have been taking my car into the services department for 5+ years. I always receive great service and the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I have referred many people for both the purchase of their vehicles and service! Keep up the great work NW Honda!!

Honda Ridgeline
Kate Burkley is amazing
We had created a problem with our truck that we thought might be related to recent service. Instead of making that point in our time of stress, she just rolled up her sleeves and helped. You are so blessed to have a great customer centered person on your team. Thank you!

STEVE B.
St ice took about 45-50 mins

MA
MOROCCO A.
Superb!
Ryan was awesome! We needed an oil change done on our CR-V and he was happy to assist! The service was completed quickly and for a great price!

MARK R.
Burlington, WA
Honda Accord Sedan
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Thanks agsin NW Honda! I can always trust that will be greeted with a smile and treated fairly.

KA
KELSEY A.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
The customer service representative, James, who helped me could not have been more friendly and helpful. We had a lot of repairs that needed done and he broke them all down and helped me understand what I could do now and what I could put off a bit. Overall a good experience!

GF
GEORGE F.
Honda Civic Si Coupe
03/11/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
FIRST OIL CHANGE AND THEY ROTATED THE TIRES, VACUUMED THE CAR, AND GAVE ME A CAR WASH CERTIFICATE. GREAT WORK, THANKS A TON.

JOHN WILLIAM G.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and check brakes
Overall very good.
The last 2 times we had our 2013 Accord in for service, the TPMS would come on within a day. The tire pressures were set to 36 or 37 psi when cold. The tires recommend 33 front and 32 rear for our studded snow tires. I had to revise the air pressure and reset TPMS. Good to know the remaining life on the brakes and that our valve adjust is not due until 90,000 mile service.

DESIREE C.
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Excellent quality customer service - Chris Caracciolo was very helpful and accommodating with regards to my need for super-quick service - on a Saturday - to replace the pax side airbag (under recall) ASAP as car was needed to transport 86-year old father to medical appointments. Chris also assisted us getting work accomplished quickly on a faulty turn signal unit under our extended warranty policy. Thanks, Chris!

JOSEPH T.
Ferndale, WA
03/10/2019 Category: Service
Nice and friendly
I like that they got my car in and out and had me on my way quickly