Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Washington
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic service
Service was on time, quick and efficient. I also loved the greeter in the waiting room!

PS
PETROVICH S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
06/24/2018 Category: Sales
Great experience!
Morocco was wonderful to work with! Went above and beyond to get me the exact car I wanted!

CR
CROSS R.
Tahuya, WA
06/23/2018 Category: Sales
Friendly and non-pressure.
Stephanie is very personable, helpful, caring and she put me in the car that I came in for. Everyone worked hard for me and I am very impressed and I will recommend you to all my friends. Great crew!

LINDA S.
Lummi Island, WA
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Great staff and service!
I've been bringing my car to NW Honda since I bought my car from them in 2003. The staff has always been extremely courteous and competent. At NW Honda service is doing what is in my best interest rather than trying to sell me something. On my last visit for a routine oil change, my service consultant, Desi and the service team did an excellent job of servicing my car. They also discovered that my coolant level was extremely low, a rear light was out, and most importantly, that I had a large nail in my tire. Their attention to detail has undoubtedly saved me from some potentially unpleasant and even dangerous surprises. Kudos to Desi and the team at NW Honda!
Bobby M., General Manager from Northwest Honda responded on 06/23/2018

Thank you so much for sharing these kind words with us. It is our pleasure in caring your vehicle, we thank you very much for giving us the opportunity. We look forward so seeing you again as needed in the future.

Nooksack, WA
Honda Accord Sedan
06/23/2018 Category: Service
customer service is friendly, and prompt.
The service and repairs are done well.They provide a place to wait, or will transfer you to a location to shop. They are professional and treat the customer with respect. They do excellent work on the vehicle. I love my Honda Accord!

FJ
FINN J.
Sedro Woolley, WA
06/22/2018 Category: Sales
CustomerCare
Each one of the employees from parts to financing were incredibly friendly, respectful and made me feel like I was the most important client they had. You should be proud of the atmosphere they create for each customer they encounter.

VP
VALERIE P.
Honda Fit
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
I came prepared to wait an hour for an oil change and tire rotation. I was out in 40 minutes. These folks are friendly and efficient.

SD
SUSAN D.
friendly efficient service
It was only an oil change, but I was 20 minutes late and they still happily took my car in and got it done quickly.

06/21/2018 Category: Service
Finished in less than an hour
Took my vehicle in for an oul change. Service was quick and very thorough. Staff was very friendly

SG
STEVE G.
Honda Element
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service, I would recommend Northwest Honda to my friends!
Bobby M., General Manager from Northwest Honda responded on 06/21/2018

Great to read! Thank you for the recommendation. We greatly appreciate you.

EA
EVE A.
Service completed when promised
Just had standard A-1 service maintenance and recall repair on 2nd row seat brackets. I'm a bit curious why a tire rotation is not part of the standard oil service. It is preventive maintenance to do so. I provided a coupon for a free tire rotation, yet on the service papers, it said it was checked and was not required. I am constantly braking down hill where I live and find it hard to believe my front end doesn't exhibit more wear, and have always considered it good practice to rotate tires every 10K to assure even wear. At any rate. I got my vehicle back in time, after a much needed oil change, and it runs noticeably better.

JO ANN K.
service
answered all my questions, service was was finished very quickly

GH
GORDON H.
Lynden, WA
Helpful people
Extremely helpful service people.

CI
CHRISTIAN I.
06/20/2018 Category: Sales
Clear on important details
I went in looking for a sedan with a manual transmission, and they helped me find just that. Friendly but not fake, knowledgeable but not pushy. If I said something didn't interest me the subject was dropped. Very pleasant experience as a whole.

06/20/2018 Category: Service
Took CRV in for routine oil change. Asked what was included in 80,000 mile service. Got printout with excellent verbal explanation. Decided to have work done if they could fit it in. They could so this saved me coming back another day. Very satisfied.
Bobby M., General Manager from Northwest Honda responded on 06/20/2018

So pleased to read we were able to take the time and go over the health of your vehicle with you. Thank you so much for sharing, it means everything to us that you were satisfied!

SV
SUZANNE V.
Lynden, WA
Honda Element
Oil change.
Great service. Great hospitality.

Honda Civic Cpe
Service you can count on
Service you can count on

SN
SANTHA N.
Maple Ridge, BC
GREAT SERVICE
I was very pleased with the service. Will revisit for the next one.

ROBERT MEAD G.
Honda Accord Sedan
Verry accommodating
Came in late to my oil change apt because of seattle traffic and the still fit me in worth the trip I will be back thanks guys !
Bobby M., General Manager from Northwest Honda responded on 06/20/2018

Great to read! Thank you for giving us the opportunity. We will see you next time.

06/19/2018 Category: Sales
Outstanding
Mark Sumner made the buying experience very enjoyable. Great sense humor to go along with excellent product knowledge equals customer satisfaction.