Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5rating 4.33333
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

MI
MELISSA I.
Ferndale, WA
Honda Civic Coupe
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
I had a really good experience. The staff was friendly. They greeted me when I pulled up. They kept me informed of what was going on with my car and explained what they found out.

Lynden, WA
08/19/2018 Category: Service
I arrived 15 minutes before my scheduled appointment and they got me in right a way. Polite and thorough with explaining the service that was done on my car.
Great customer service and comfortable lobby waiting room.

Honda Civic Cpe
08/19/2018 Category: Service
A new you......
Very friendly and helpful. Liked the new welcome outside as you drive up. I have been coming here for several years. I have purchased 2 Honda’s and have been extremely satisfied. With the new crew it is even better. More efficient in time and service. It’s an excellent change.

SG
STEVE G.
Honda Element
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service, friendly staff!

WB
WENDY B.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Major service event went fine
No surprises, all items to be inspected were fine, fluids etc got changed in timely fashion

GF
GARRETT F.
Quality customer care
I had a great experience speaking with Brandon. On top of that, I was satisfied with my loaner car while my car had work done on it.

JAMES M.
Excellent job
The repair work was done promptly and efficiently. They also had a sale on brake work which made the price very appealing. I will use them again.

RT
ROBERT T.
Pensacola, FL
Professional staff
Got me in and out quickly.

08/15/2018 Category: Service
Mixed reviews on customer service
I'm not usually one to call and complain, so when I got a call asking how they did, I let them know all the issues that I had.
First, I called and made an appointment to have my oil pan revealed and I was quoted one price and it seemed a bit high. So, I checked my paperwork, sure enough, it was quoted higher than my paperwork. So I called back they said no problem we will match it.
I was never told that it would be 5 hours so I had to last min cancel and reschedule, which is a pain when you need your car fixed.
I finally got down to the dealership to get my car in and the rental vehicle they gave me stunk like cigarette smoke. Even though they said please don't smoke or have your pet in the car.
I brought the car back the next day and the guy behind the counter was such a pompous jerk that I walked away feeling really embarrassed.
He asked for the key so I gave it back to him and he went out to the car and came back and said it looks good but it really stinks like cigarette smoke. I said I know. When my husband and I picked it up yesterday it smelled like smoke really bad! He then proceeded to accuse me of smoking in the van because the smoke smelled really fresh. I told him I didn't know what to say because I did not smoke in the car, and in fact, I don't smoke at all. He then repeated himself that it really smelled fresh. I apologized and said you know it smelled like that yesterday when we picked it up, maybe we should have said something then. He looked at me and said uh yeah, that would have been a good idea.
I said ok, next time I will do that.
I get the car back and its running like crap and the check engine light is on. No one bothered to say hey, this is why your check engine light is on. I feel like that should have just been done if your working on the car.
I also noticed that my maintenance light was on because it was never reset.
To top off my horrible experience they forgot the stupid sticker that says when to come back for the next oil change!
At this point, I'm totally frustrated and if I had a better option I would be using it!
Bobby M., General Manager from Northwest Honda responded on 08/15/2018

First off, my apologies in the poor experience at our store. I do thank you for reaching out and helping myself and our new staff to help correct some issues. Has the problem been resloved? Let me know so I can assist in this matter. I have already met with the people involved and let them know this is not the experience we want our customers to have.

Honda Element
Honda Review
The signin counter was very hectic and took a long time to get helped but all in all the service was basic and was taken care of in a reasonable amount of time.

MARY M.
Blaine, WA
Honda Ridgeline
Mileage check up
From start to finish, fast and super friendly

ROBERT C.
Lynden, WA
Honda Civic Sedan
Friendly, helpful, and accommodating
I have never had such a positive experience getting a car repaired before. Every person I came in contact with was friendly and helpful. I have told several people about my experience. The service guy (with the dreads) is an asset to your company. He went above and beyond! He deserves a raise! Thank you for taking care of my car and standing by what you sell. I am impressed! Well done Northwest Honda!

Ferndale, WA
Truth In Advertising?
I received a Northwest Honda vehicle service promotion card in the mail. The card advertised oil changes for $24.95. When I got the bill it was over $40.00. After my car was ready, I inquired about the difference in price. What I heard the gentleman I spoke with say was, "it's more expensive because we put in a synthetic blend motor oil".

I'm not opposed to a synthetic or a synthetic blend motor oil. I am opposed to what I perceive as bait and switch. On page 281 of my owner's manual it says to "use a premium grade 5W-20 detergent oil displaying the API certification seal. On page 282 it says "you may use a synthetic motor oil if it meets the same requirements". Using a synthetic or synthetic blend is not a requirement for my engine. I was prepared to pay $24.95 + the usual adds (i.e., shop supplies, etc). If I'd been told up front when I made my appointment, that they were going to use a synthetic blend for more money, I'd probably gone elsewhere or changed the oil myself as I have many times during the 10+ year life of my car.

Remembering back to another oil change experience at Northwest Honda . . . I was told that my steering rack was leaking and it would be over a thousand dollars to repair it. It's been several years since I'd gotten that advice and have yet to had to add power steering fluid to the system, nor have I ever seen fluid leaking onto my garage floor.

I'll probably not be back for service and I'll probably would not recommend Northwest service to a friend.

Signed,

A former Honda Tech and ASE Certified Master Auto Tech.
Bobby M., General Manager from Northwest Honda responded on 08/15/2018

First, I want to thank you for reaching out regarding your recent experiences iin our service department. Second, I want to apologize for the poor experience and the lack of honoring our commitment to excellent service on ourbehalf. I can admit we are very new crew in this store and mistakes have been made during our training an onboarding period. I would like to know more about whether you presented the adviser with the coupon for the $24.95 service? Also I would be more than happy to invite you back and lets look at the car together on the lift anytime you like to see if the concerns we brought up are valid or not, if anything it would be a good teaching moment for our staff. Thank you again for reaching out and look forward to hearing from you.

LORNA B.
Grand Rapids, MI
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service without prior appointment

Honda HR-V
Awesome Service!
Thanks for going above and beyond for my oil change!

NS
NANCY S.
Honda Civic Sdn
30,000 mile check up
The counter person realized my car had more than 29k miles on it and Ihat I had not done the next major checkup. Even though my appointment was for an oil change, they were able to get my 30k check up done the same day. The shuttle driver took me home immediately and promptly returned me to pick up my car when the work was done.
Bobby M., General Manager from Northwest Honda responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate the opportunity of caring for you and your vehicle. Please let us know if you ever need anything in the future, we are here to help.

SHANE S.
Bow, WA

GK
GRETCHEN K.
Maple Falls, WA
Honda Ridgeline
Helpful staff.
Service team is very positive and helpful.

AL
ANITA L.
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service at oil change.
Your staffs are very polite & punctual in getting the job done. We had two cars for oil change & it went well. Thank you.

REALYN S.
Fast friendly service
I appreciated my front seats being vacuumed for me with the tires rotated for just an oil change appointment originally