Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

MELISSA B.
08/23/2012
good value
Dan got my car in early and like always did a wonderful job at a great price

Kelley M.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
08/21/2012 Category: Service
Kelley said they are very professional.

NS
Nick S.
CT
Volkswagen Jetta
08/21/2012 Category: Service
Nick said the business did everything he wanted.

GL
Gilbert L.
Westford, VT
08/17/2012 Category: Service
Gilbert said he is always happy with what they do. They are a great place to go to.

JOEL C.
08/14/2012
No Job too Big for Notch Road Auto Repair
Had a transmission line rust out just outside of the transmission cooler. This may sound like an easy task to replace but it turned out to be far more complex with metal lines, hoses and fittings needing to be replace. Shop owner Dan Wyckoff saved me some money due to the fact that he had the radiator fittings on hand, otherwise I would have had to have my entire radiator replaced. I was able to get my truck back in a timely fashion and I always drive away with confidence knowing the job was done right the first time. We use Dan for all our routine vehicle maintenance and quite frankly, we will not go anywhere else. The prices are reasonable and the work is always quality.

Richard W.
08/13/2012 Category: Service
Richard said this business did good work.

LK
Lucas K.
08/13/2012 Category: Service
Lucas said this business provided a quick turn around time, they did a good job, and they were friendly to work with.

EV
Erin V.
WI
Dodge Stratus
08/11/2012 Category: Service
Erin said they did the work faster than expected.

LW
LARRY W.
Chevrolet Silverado
08/04/2012
State of the art facility, professional workmanship
Great job helping me keep my 7 year old diesel in tip top shape, prices are comperable to other garages in the area, Dan and his staff keep me posted on inspections, and any warranty campaigns from the manf.

CLYDE B.
Mazda 6
08/02/2012
Notch Road Auto Repair
I trust my cars to only one person and that is Dan Wyckoff. He's knowledgable, meticulous and thorough.

Kalby M.
Hyundai Tiburon
07/31/2012 Category: Service
Kalby said he really appreciates the great service and they are very nice. He said they always try to find the cheapest way to do the work to save him money, the facility is always clean as well.

CD
Chris D.
GMC Yukon
07/31/2012 Category: Service
Chris said they were good.

Jay S.
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Jay said they're always honest guys and he's been there for years. They do good work.

PM
Pat M.
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Pat said she was from out of town and she appreciated that the business did not scalp her with the prices.

LH
Lee H.
07/30/2012 Category: Service
Lee said they did repair his flat tire to his satisfaction.

07/30/2012 Category: Service
Lee said he was referred to this business by Smuggler's Notch to have a flat tire fixed and he arrived at this business minutes before noon. He said he was met by Dan, who told him he was unable to look at the tire until 1:30 pm when lunch was over, but he could lean the tire against the side of the building and he would look at it then. He said he felt like he was imposing upon this business and Dan, even though he was the customer in need. When he returned to retrieve the tire Dan had fixed it and asked if he wanted it reinstalled on the vehicle. He said he put all the accessories and tools from the back of the vehicle in their proper place, charged a fair price, and did a great job. He said the first impression was not warm or helpful, but the customer service was redeemed when he returned. He would recommend this business because Dan was honest and he is good at what he does.
Dan W. from Notch Road Auto Repair responded on 08/04/2012
Lee, I guess I should apologize for your first impression of my business and I appreciate your honesty, but I did ask you that day if you had time to leave the tire and I would look at it after lunch and you replied sure I'm not leaving town till tomorow . What I don't think you realize is that for employees I have my self as the owner/operator and one part time employee, I was the only one at the shop that day and had other customers to deal with but I did fit you in as soon as I could. I have always helped anyone staying at smugglers notch and we do go the extra mile, like putting the spare tire and all it's tools back in place in the vehicle. I do believe I was being fair considering I did take the job on the fly ontop of all other appointments as I have always done for flat tire repairs but their are just somedays I have to work them into my schedule. I'm glad I redeemed myself but I do feel I was being warm and helpful considering the circumstances. Dan

BE
Bill E.
MA
07/27/2012 Category: Service
Bill said the initial quote he was given was lower than the final bill he received.

Mike D.
VT
Nissan Sentra
07/27/2012 Category: Service
Mike said the business was very efficient and they did a good job.

DAVID L.
07/20/2012
Always get it right the first time
I have never had a problem with Dan his work is top notch.

WC
Walter C.
Honda Accord
06/26/2012 Category: Service
Walter said this business has good service and the technicians did what he asked them to fix on his vehicle.

LC
LEO C.
06/24/2012
Notch Road Auto Saved the Day!
Thank you so much to Notch Road Auto for coming to my house to put some air in my flat tire. This made it possible for me to drive it over to your shop so you could plug the flat, which made it possible for me to get to work on a day that I HAD to be there! Thank you so much for going above and beyond!!!!
Dan W. from Notch Road Auto Repair responded on 06/25/2012