4.6

Latest Review over 1 year ago

TP
Theresa P.
08/18/2015
Great group of folks-worked with my insurance company to set up and worked around my schedule!

SN
Steve N.
06/17/2015
Courteous, professional staff. Oustanding quality of work. Highly recommended.

DA
David A.
06/16/2015
Small rock ding about the size of a pinky-finger fingernail. The repair is very visible, dirt in the cracks, looks as if 1 of the spider lines off of this did not get the resin in it and have concerns it could continue to crack, but I am not an expert on these things, just looks that way. Technician was polite and professional and he also felt it didn't turn out as good as he would have desired.

GR
Gloria R.
06/16/2015
The service was excellent. I would recommend Novus Glass in Atmore any time.

Jennifer H.
03/25/2015
Jennifer said I was very pleased with Novus's service. I took them a dinged windshield to fix. Because the crack ran when they fixed it, they replaced my windshield and waived my deductible for me. I would highly recommend Novus's service to anyone.

Robert H.
11/26/2014
Robert said that everything went as planned at the business.

Janet W.
11/26/2014
Janet said she has used this business over the years and they have always done good work.

Betty H.
11/21/2014
Betty said the business did a good job, they were very patient, and neat. Overall, she said the business was excellent.

Joe B.
11/21/2014
Joe said the business was the cheapest in town and they installed the glass the next day. The insurance company isn't the cheapest around.

FD
Fedelia D.
06/11/2014
I love using Novus....... they are willing to come to you when you can't go to them. They are ALWAYS friendly and are willing to go out of their way to make you happy!!!!
Wesley W., President from Novus Glass Atmore responded on 06/16/2014

Thank you for your review and for being a great customer!

Wesley Wenger
President
251-368-1466/850-438-6688

Robert H.
04/24/2014
Worse experience I have ever had. 1) Novas broke a piece on my windshield and denied it. 2) Missed the schedule deadline. 3) un professional
Wesley W., President from Novus Glass Atmore responded on 04/28/2014

Mr. Hester,
I sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding on the schedule time, that was my mistake on your schedule needs.

We were not aware of any moulding problem when your windshield was replaced May of last year. I did take care of it for you when you brought it to our attention at the time your vehicle was in our shop for the windshield repair, April 18 of this year.

Again I apologize for the misunderstanding and confusion, it is our goal to provide outstanding service and we failed. We will make needed changes in our processes and see that this does not happen again.

Wesley Wenger
President
251-368-1466/850-438-6688

James G.
03/28/2014
I was extremely please with the customer service I received. The work was performed at my office so I didn't have to take off work and the technician showed up early and was finished in no time.

James R.
01/23/2014
Great folks doing the work.

HW
Harold W.
01/23/2014
The staff was able to work me in earlier than my appointment. I was much impressed with the Atmore, AL staff....