Robert H.
11/26/2014
Robert said that everything went as planned at the business.

Janet W.
11/26/2014
Janet said she has used this business over the years and they have always done good work.

Betty H.
11/21/2014
Betty said the business did a good job, they were very patient, and neat. Overall, she said the business was excellent.

Joe B.
11/21/2014
Joe said the business was the cheapest in town and they installed the glass the next day. The insurance company isn't the cheapest around.

FD
Fedelia D.
06/11/2014
I love using Novus....... they are willing to come to you when you can't go to them. They are ALWAYS friendly and are willing to go out of their way to make you happy!!!!
Wesley W., President from Novus Glass Atmore responded on 06/16/2014

Thank you for your review and for being a great customer!

Wesley Wenger
President
251-368-1466/850-438-6688

Robert H.
04/24/2014
Worse experience I have ever had. 1) Novas broke a piece on my windshield and denied it. 2) Missed the schedule deadline. 3) un professional
Wesley W., President from Novus Glass Atmore responded on 04/28/2014

Mr. Hester,
I sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding on the schedule time, that was my mistake on your schedule needs.

We were not aware of any moulding problem when your windshield was replaced May of last year. I did take care of it for you when you brought it to our attention at the time your vehicle was in our shop for the windshield repair, April 18 of this year.

Again I apologize for the misunderstanding and confusion, it is our goal to provide outstanding service and we failed. We will make needed changes in our processes and see that this does not happen again.

Wesley Wenger
President
251-368-1466/850-438-6688

James G.
03/28/2014
I was extremely please with the customer service I received. The work was performed at my office so I didn't have to take off work and the technician showed up early and was finished in no time.

James R.
01/23/2014
Great folks doing the work.

HW
Harold W.
01/23/2014
The staff was able to work me in earlier than my appointment. I was much impressed with the Atmore, AL staff....