CHRISTION/ DEVIN S.
GMC Terrain
06/20/2021
I have been taking my car here for 5 years. I love the service and the fact that they don’t rip you off.

GH
GALILEA/TAYLOR H.
Mesa, AZ
Honda Civic Coupe
06/20/2021
Tony is the best!
Thank you Tony for always taking care of me! Years of great customer service

JERI T.
06/16/2021
Very trustworthy people and they don't make up things wrong. They are honest people who help you.
I only take my car to Oasis Auto Center because I know I can trust them, and they are all really nice people, and they do really good work. They know what they are doing and do it well.

DUANE W.
06/08/2021
Customer service and knowledge

MELISSA G.
Gilbert, AZ
06/06/2021
Loyal customer!
Always find a way to fit me in even when busy! Quality work a d friendly team!

BL
BOB L.
05/27/2021
Outstanding auto center
Once again, oasis auto center has provided me with excellent service for my 2004 Toyota forerunner. My vehicle has been maintained by them for a number of years, and I wouldn’t take it anywhere else.

COLLEEN/OLLIE S.
Scion xB
05/08/2021
Customer service
Tony has been taking care of our cars for twenty years. We trust and appreciate his work, the other employees are also great! We wouldn’t go anywhere else!

DK
DON K.
Chevrolet Trax
05/05/2021
Friendly, knowledgeable, honest (!!) service.
See above

MA
Mario A.
Phoenix, AZ
Jeep Cherokee
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Mario said he recommended them for service.

JOSH B.
Chandler, AZ
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Excellent every time!
Oasis and more importantly, Tony, has been great! I’ve been going here for the last 14 years with all my vehicles. Great communication through the whole process. Flexible and dependable.

JENI A.
Scottsdale, AZ
Hyundai Accent
04/29/2021
They saved me from having to buy a new car.
I was convinced I had to buy a new car since my cars issue seemed unrepairable. Not only did they diagnose the problem for free, where other mechanic shops charge at least $100, but they fixed it the same day, and are reasonably priced. They are a rare trustworthy hidden gem.

NG
NOAH G.
Amazing customer service
The gues at Oasis always treat me right and have never had to come back but if I did I know they would take care of me.

SO
STAN O.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
Oasis Service Center
Great customer service and very friendly people

CL
CAMERA L.
Phoenix, AZ
I love Tony
I can always expect honest fair affordable care at Oasis. I was using the dealer for service but not again. The customer service at Oasis can’t be beat! I’ll send all my family and friends there forever more.

CP
CLAY P.
04/29/2021
Brake Pedal barking when pressed or depressed
Tony took care of me as always. Brake Booster diaphragm was worn out. 180k miles, so probably past due.