JJ
Jay J.
Dodge Charger
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Jay said the service was done quick and well. The technicians discovered a missing bolt from his tire which saved him in various ways. He has already recommended this business to a friend.

RJ
ROGER J.
Hyundai Tucson
02/14/2021
Knowledgeable, Reliable and Trustworthy
You have to have faith in what repairs they suggest are necessary for your safety as well as maintenance that is necessary.

BILL M.
02/14/2021
Always Great Service
Everytime I go to Oasis I get great, honest service. They never repair something that doesn't need to be repaired. And their prices are very fair. I always recommend Oasis to others looking for auto service.

02/09/2021
Always honest and very friendly!
I always appreciate how patient you with us older population! I am so happy Mary Jo recommended your shop.

KH
KELLY H.
Mesa, AZ
01/31/2021
Raining, late afternoon on a Friday. I stopped in (with my 3yr old grand daughter) to see if I could get an oil change, this is 4:30pm, mind you. Not only was I taken, up also was ordered up a part (only available through the dealership) so that I could get it taken care of as well! AND installed at no extra charge...these guys are GREAT!

SO
SARAH O.
Mesa, AZ
Acura MDX
01/26/2021
Major repairs on our Acura mdx
Thank you for all the communication and honesty regarding our vehicle. We appreciate your timely responses and professionalism.

PS
PAT S.
Nissan Versa
01/21/2021
Excellent Service!
Their service is exceptional and always helpful and courteous. Would not want to go anywhere else and always recommend them to others.

RJ
ROGER J.
Hyundai Tucson
01/20/2021
Personnel easy to discuss vehicle issues
Great service, honest assessments

Dodge Dakota
01/20/2021
Took the time on short notice to evaluate a vehicle.

COLLEEN/OLLIE S.
Scion xB
01/19/2021
Great friendly service/ be back customers
We always receive great service and honesty!

ME
Mark E.
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Mark said that they're very good and did exactly what he asked them to do.

EC
Erin C.
MINI Cooper Countryman
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Erin said she was able to have her vehicle seen and fixed on the same day.

DJ
Delwin J.
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Delwin said the business provided good service.

01/01/2021
Always a great experience
I have been going to oasis auto for years now. I moved away to Colorado and still I would have taken my vehicles to Tony and his crew! No matter what location! Tempe or Gilbert I have, and most importantly, my vehicles have always been treated with respect and fixed the first time and the right way! No BS and no “normal mechanics” finding more things after you get a quote. You get respect and so does your vehicles. The most important thing about Oasis to me is it has been a family run operation and is still in the same family! Awesome work Oasis!

Mario M.
Honda Civic Coupe
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Mario said the staff do good work.