ART B.
Pontiac G6
03/01/2018
Love Oasis Automotive
The employees are so friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful!

JE
JAMES E.
02/28/2018
Tony and his crew always take GREAT care of our cars.
Brought my older car in after sliding into a curb in the snow in Flagstaff. They diagnosed my problem and had me back on the road with everything in fine shape by noon. . . and the price was very reasonable.

JI
JAY I.
Chevrolet Venture
02/25/2018
Awesome place...
Oasis has serviced my vehicles for over 10 yrs.
Experienced, honest and thorough!

MN
Melissa N.
Honda Civic Sdn
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Melissa said the business took an extra hour longer than promised to change her vehicle's oil. She had to call them herself to find get more information about the delay. She would not recommend this business because of a prior experience at this facility when a mechanic by the name of Tony was very rude to her.

NK
Nancy K.
Nissan Rogue
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said this business provided great service. They treated her well and she will always go to them.

TONY S.
Nissan Versa
02/12/2018
fast and courteous service
We have been very pleased with the service provided at Oasis Auto Center for many years.

EA
ERIKA A.
02/10/2018
Honest and legit
Being a female who doesn’t know much about cars, it’s important for me to have a repair shop that I can trust to not take advantage of my lack of knowledge when it comes to car repairs. Oasis team is always very friendly, reliable and honest. Affordable too.

RICHARD R.
02/10/2018
Honest dealings
Honesty is the bedrock of any relationship. I have been taking my cars to Oasis for many years because of my first statement. Tony has never tried to upset me, he If I have problem he diagnoses it, explains to me what is needed and asks me if I want to proceed. In my early years I would get a second opinion but now, not necessary I have found you don't need to second guess the pro.

BA
Brindy A.
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Brindy said the service was good. The staff communicated pretty well and they were quick to get the work done.

Jon D.
GMC Yukon
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Jon said this business has great service with great prices.

NC
NADINE C.
Cottonwood, AZ
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/09/2018
Always pleased
I’m always pleased when I bring my car in for service. When it needs repaired they let me know but don’t high pressure me to get them done.

GL
Greg L.
Jeep Liberty
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Greg said the staff was efficient and had great communication. They were all very up front with him, and trustworthy. They were everything he was hoping for in a mechanic.

Matt S.
Oldsmobile Alero
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Matt said this is an honest business and the employees do good work.

CA
Chelsea A.
GMC Terrain
02/03/2018 Category: Service
Chelsea said she would recommend the business.

WS
Wallace S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/02/2018 Category: Service
Wallace said the business had no problems and the staff did what was asked. They were very trustworthy.

GL
Gabriel L.
Scion tC
02/02/2018 Category: Service
Gabriel said Tony was helpful and had great customer service.

SUSAN B.
Kia Sorento
01/27/2018
Job well done
We have been coming to Oasis for over 5 years and we always receive great customer service and they do good work... I trust them when it comes to all my mechanical needs.

RF
ROBERT F.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/22/2018
Highly recommend
Tony and his team at Oasis are honest, friendly, and dependable. Three things you want in an auto shop. The prices are about the best you will find in the area as well when you do a lot of calling around.

JUDY S.
Phoenix, AZ
01/16/2018
#1 in customer service!
Tony's team always does a great job on servicing our vehicles. One of the best auto shops in town.

RICHARD R.
01/13/2018
Honest is hard to find
There is a reason I use Oasis for all my car repairs, that is honest and fair dealings, I have never been pressured to do a repair, never have been upsaled, and if if it isn't done right they make good on it without arguing out place the blame else where. Tony and Dane are easy to work with and the techs are top notch.They are a busy place, but they will always try to fit you in.