JERI T.
07/04/2019
Oasis is a place you can trust and I'm so glad I have a place to take my car that I can trust.
Thank you so much for my oil change and checking everything for me and then fixing the big bad and ugly things for such an old car and I was overjoyed when it was less than you quoted me. Made my day and was so happy to have it fixed . Also thank you for giving me a ride home and back so I didn't have to sit there all day to wait for it to get finished. That was extremely appreciated and hope you all have a Wonderful 4th of July. Thank you so much, once again.

ER
Erik R.
Ford Expedition
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Erik said the staff did a great job for him and got work done for him on a Saturday.

Cathy S.
Arizona
Honda Accord Wgn
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Cathy said from Tony to the young gentleman that helped her, they've been nothing but professional and have gone above and beyond. Tony has always made things right and is very quick in getting new things. He didn't charge any labor because he didn't know if he had missed something one time. She added she's been so happy that she'd found this business.

KL
Ken L.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Ken said that the staff did well.

PS
PAT S.
Nissan Versa
06/22/2019
Great service, honest and efficient.
I went in this morning and requested an oil change and clean the air filter. Very efficient and got it done ?.

AT
ANN T.
06/15/2019
Need CAR REPAIRS - GO TO THEM - ONLY THE BEST!!!
I've been a customer of Oasis Auto Center in Tempe for quite some time now and each and every time I have my car either serviced or repaired, the guys here do their best. In addition, I always have no problem getting my car serviced and by that I mean, I don't have to wait to bring it in. My most recent was just this week because I heard a "whining" noise which concerned me. Sure enough it was the alternator combined with a belt and tensioner. If I would have had to wait to get in, I probably would have been stuck somewhere but thanks to Tony, I was able to bring in my vehicle and had it repaired the same day!!! Once again, THANKS GUYS!!!!

JIM S.
Audi Q7
06/11/2019
Great service.
I called Monday morning for an oil change and Tony got me in within an hour and completed in 2 hours and cost $50 less than dealership. Will return for future work for sure. Thanks guys.

MARK L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/09/2019
AC fixed
Got my AC working like new, great service

MEGAN S.
06/09/2019
Consistent, honest service
We have been customers at Oasis for many years with older vehicles. Tony and crew are very honest and do a great job of keeping costs down on repairs.

RAHIB S.
06/08/2019
Great job on my car same day service
Great job done same day service thanks Nuru sarela

SANDRA M.
06/08/2019
Oasis is a place that I trust. They instill confidence in what they are doing and explain what needs to be done. They are timely and I always feel safe after they complete their work! Plus they are very friendly.

Linda M.
Volkswagen Golf
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Linda said on her last visit, the staff worked on her brakes for an hour. The brakes were dirty so they cleaned them without charging her.

EB
Elisa B.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Elisa said they did a good job and she was happy with the services.

Ford Freestyle
05/22/2019
The best service!
The service at Oasis is always good. They get your car in as soon as possible and keep you updated on what work needs to be done and how it is going. They are honest about the problem, no extra charges! Good results and friendly people!

STACY/PATRICIA W.