BT
Bill T.
07/19/2017 Category: Service
Bill said he likes them.

Jeff-margaret C.
07/18/2017 Category: Service
Jeff said this business is good. Tony always take good care of him and they have him in and out.

JOHN M.
07/14/2017
Will definitely bring other cars here
I have an older car that is close to falling apart, Oasis patched everything together and I plan to drive it another 150,000 miles. There were a couple of issues they couldn't fix (old cars aren't perfect) but they told me up front about them.

MARTHA C.
Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight
07/14/2017
A new battery was installed in just a few minutes
I am always confident that any work on my car will be done quickly and well.

EV
ERIC V.
07/14/2017
Honest no nonsense mechanic.
Tony is the best. He is a real straight forward guy. He will tell you honestly what your car needs and what can wait. Very polite and really cares about the safety of his customers which is why they do a top notch job every time!

MARK R.
07/12/2017
Knowledgeable and friendly as click & clack, the Tappet brothers, if you know the show!
I've brought cars to Tony for 15 years, both new and used. His staff is excellent & they know cars including all new technology.

Angelica S.
07/11/2017 Category: Service
Angelica said she would recommend this business for service.

Stacy/patricia W.
07/11/2017 Category: Service
Patricia said she trusts that the employees will tell her the truth.

JE
JAMES E.
Pontiac G6
07/10/2017
Great friends of me and my car
In addition to a standard oil change, I asked Tony to come up with a way to open my trunk (a Pontiac G6 convertible). The GM dealer claims that the company no longer supports the vehicle and would not even look at the problem, even though the car is not yet even 10 years old. (OBL is dead and, to me, so is GM.) Anyway, because of a spurious code in the computer that controls the convertible hardtop, I could not get the trunk open without going through gyrations involving disconnecting the battery to "trick" the system. Tony and the guys rigged up a manual backup which I can use from inside the car, if the electrical trunk release fails. Thanks, guys!

JAN G.
Gilbert, AZ
07/06/2017
Customer Service
I appreciate all the work you've always done and plan to continue using your company.

AW
Angela W.
Maricopa, AZ
Pontiac Grand Am
07/04/2017 Category: Service
Angela said she has never had a problem with this business and they always take care of her.

RICHARD R.
06/29/2017
I can't say enough about Tony and his fool employees, although I am probably shooting myself in the foot because it will get harder to get in as a result. I have tried other shops but Oasis is the most honest and fair I have found. They get the car in and get it done, I drop it off they take me home nothing could be more simple. Try they them out, I don't think you will be disappointed..

CF
CARA F.
Honda Accord
06/28/2017
Quick and great customer service!
They seem to go quicker than expected and are always so friendly and honest. I appreciate that and the fact that they have wifi so I can get work done while I wait :)

Dustin D.
Chevrolet Traverse
06/24/2017 Category: Service
Dustin said he recommend this business for service.

JERI T.
06/21/2017
They are the only place I trust with my car
I know Tony is honest,

Carrie H.
Honda Accord
06/20/2017 Category: Service
Carrie said they are helpful and understanding.

Bob S.
06/20/2017 Category: Service
Bob said he is very pleased, they're professional and he enjoys working with them.

LC
LYNN C.
Chevrolet Cavalier
06/14/2017
Awesome!!
Tony & Dane are the best!!! They treat me great and super friendly!!! Thank You guys!!

TT
Tony T.
Arizona
GMC Safari
06/13/2017 Category: Service
Tony said the business always does a good job fixing his vehicles.

JV
John V.
Phoenix, AZ
06/12/2017 Category: Service
John said everything was just right at this business.