TC
TOM C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/02/2019
Great job
You guys installed a new oil sensor in my wife’s car it was busy and I had a timeframe problem and you handled it very well thank you !!!
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 04/02/2019

Thanks so much for the message and we appreciate your business

03/31/2019
Great mechanics
Great troubleshooting reasonably priced
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 03/31/2019

Thank you so much for your business!!

PA
PAT A.
03/30/2019
My comments
Always dependable and always friendly.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 03/30/2019

Thanks so much for your kind words!!

MARIA/TIM S.
Jeep Liberty
03/28/2019
Like family
Honest work by honest people.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you so much!!

BC
BRIAN C.
Randolph, MA
Ford Bronco
03/28/2019
The best service around
I do most all of my own work and take pride in that. This makes me very picky about where i send my beloved 95 Bronco; especially since it is nowhere near stock, but I needed a full alignment.

These guys came highly recommended to me, and I can see why. Jack handled working around my busy schedule, fitting me in anytime I could be available. The shop is top notch and everything in it is top of the line. They were able to get my truck to perfect specs in no time; something very difficult to do on 1987-1996 ford ttb trucks.

If a guy who doesnt trust anyone to work on his stuff highly recommends Obrien Car Care, that says something. Take your car or truck here for anything, you will understand why I took the time to write this recommendation.
-Brian Cox
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 03/29/2019

Wow thank you so much for the great review we try hard to please our customers and your input means so much!! Once again thank you

TG
Tom G.
Quincy, MA
INFINITI G35 Coupe
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Tom said he was very happy with his service. The employees were very courteous. They were professional. They completed the service promptly.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 04/01/2019

Please let us thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business!!

MIKE D.
Dodge Dart
03/27/2019
Great service always
My wife and I have been coming to O'Briens for over 25 years! Always fair and friendly service, even in an emergency situation.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you so much we really appreciate your business!

FP
FRANK P.
Westwood, MA
Lincoln MKX
Reliable expert service
Obrien car care has repaired all of our cars for over four years. They provide expert car care. They are trustworthy. I get treated with respect. Everyone is friendly. I have a foreign car (Saab) and 2 Ford models.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you we truly do appriciate your buisness!!

Trust
These guys are dead on when they quote price and time to complete. Great service
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 05/09/2019

Thanks so much sorry so late getting back to you!!

MICHELLE B.
Local abd convenient
Same day service and fair prices
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you so much sorry so late getting back to you

JEAN M.
03/23/2019
Awesome service !!
Great guys!
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 03/24/2019

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work on you vehicle!!

03/22/2019
Quality customer service
Quick turn around time. I feel that they have the best interest of the customer in mind; straight forward, honest. No deception with service or repair.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you so much sorry so late getting back to you!!

LORI M.
Toyota Yaris
03/20/2019
Great place!
Great work, Great guys, Great customer service!
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you so much for the input!! Bill OB

PM
PETER- EVELYN M.
Kia Sportage
03/20/2019
We needed a quick oil change and they were right on it, as usual.
O'Brien's has been so wonderful over our many years of business. Wonderfully honest folks doing exceptional work!
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you so much Peter has been many years and want you to know how much we appreciate your business. Bill OB

JV
JASON V.
Avon, MA
03/19/2019
Great overall service
Great service, friendly, provided shuttle service,, reasonable rates, explained clearly issues with the car
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you so much we so appreciate your business!!