JULIA P.
Jeep Cherokee
10/15/2019
Prompt efficient service is a hallmark of obriens. I've had my car in twice at the Holbrook site and once in the Easton site. Each visit has included good communication and car care which did not include a secondary visit to complete it fix. Very happy to have found this business where my 21 yr old car gets the care it deserves.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you so much we appreciate your business!!

STEVEN C.
Rockland, MA
10/13/2019
WOW!! An honest auto repair shop!!!!
They could’ve sold me on so much more... could’ve convinced me to do a brake job I don’t need for another 6 months. They were upfront with me about my alternator and said I could wait on replacing it (replaced anyway)... but they didn’t. And then they performed a perfect job. My wife’s Pilot has never run better!! They’ve just made a regular customer out of me.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words, It truly means a lot
to us !!

MARY R.
RANDOLPH
Ford Edge
10/12/2019
Pleasant and friendly staff. Clean area with television and coffee while you are waiting for your vehicle. No hassles! Have and will continue to refer family and friends to O’Briens Car Care!
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for your business We try and keep a nice area for our customers while waiting for there vehicle!!

LESLIE M.
Canton, MA
Toyota Avalon
10/12/2019
Excellent customer and repair service
All the staff are dedicated to making sure your service is completely satisfied. They take time to explain options, to explain the work needing to be performed and to review the service after completed. They’re honest and trust worthy which is why I’ve been getting my car service done there for over 20 years. I’m not auto repair savvy, so trust and honesty is most important to me.

They’re completely focused on customer satisfaction. The tech who performed the work on my car even took time to explain The repairs he’d completed for me.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for the business over all the years!
We really appreciate the kind words.

BL

BG
BOB G.
10/08/2019
Fast work
Thank you so much for fixing the brakes on our car. The repair was done very quickly, efficiently and reasonably priced. I feel a lot safer now and have piece of mind. Everyone at the shop is friendly and very responsive.

Thank you so much!!

DOUG D.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
10/06/2019
Great service with a smile!
O’Brien Car Care is as good as it gets. I take my truck here for all service. Employees are great, drop off is easy, turnaround time is quick, cost is fair.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words!

EL
ELLEN L.
Braintree, MA
People and service
Everyone is nice. They take care of your car.

Thank you very much!

TT
TONYA T.
Jeep
I’ve been taking my Jeep there since I purchased it! They are the BEST! Very nice, very honest and they do the best job. As long as I live here I’ll always bring my Jeep there for everything it needs!!!
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 10/18/2019

We truly appreciate the kind words thank you!!

DF
DAN F.
Avon, MA
Great staff
Fast service and great staff

Thanks Dan

DAN R.
Plymouth, MA
Vehicle repair
The work is done to my satisfaction and completed on time. I have been having work done at OBCC for many years and will continue to do so.

Thank you so much!!

GR
GAIL R.
Bridgewater, MA
10/03/2019
Employees and service
Appointments are always very accommodating...
Friendly, welcoming, knowledgeable personnel at counter.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you very much !!

HP
HAROLD P.
Chevrolet Cruze
Customer Service
O’Brien Car Carr is all about customer safety/service ty Bob, Jack and the O’briens team.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 10/03/2019
  • Thank you for your business!

10/02/2019
The most friendly honest people.

Thank you very much!!

BG
BOB G.
Deflate gate
My air pressure sensor has come on a few times over the last few months. Taken it in to have it reset an air in tires. It came on again this time before my oil change. To time fix problem once an for all. The guys are so about explaining an giving options how to fix the problem! Thxs for the Great service ?
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words!!