09/10/2019
Fantastic Service
Dropped my car off Sunday night without an appointment and they were able to fix everything I needed done!!!
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you so much we appreciate your business

FD
FRED D.
Nissan Armada
Superior Customer Service
I recently went in for my annual registrars sticker. Unfortunately I was given a rejection sticker and told by the garage that I needed all sorts of repairs. I decided to take it to O’Briens who have been my local neighborhood all around service center. They diagnosed the problem and it was much less severe and more affordable than the initial garage suggested. They took me in immediately and fixed the car. Aside from the agreed repairs they gave my car a thorough inspection and found 2 nails in one of my new tires which could’ve been disastrous with my young children in the car. Bottom line if you need a trusted , experienced Auto Service Center look no further than O’Brien Car Care.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words, we really appreciate your business!!

MK
MATT K.
Weymouth, MA
Nissan Murano
09/07/2019
Customer service, honest and trustworthy
Obrien car care is the absolute best. Not only do they have very talented mechanics but their customer service is top shelf! Always feel welcome, even with last minute issues with my car.
Very trustworthy and honest in their assessment and recommendations. Great place for car service
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you very much we truly appreciate your business

KK
KEITH K.
GMC Terrain
09/07/2019
Friendly, prompt and professional service always
Anytime I have brought my car in, I'm always greeted very professionally. My car has always been brought in for service on many issues in the past. I would recommend anyone's service on their vehicle to be done here. Prices are reasonable amd they get the job done right !
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 09/07/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and your business over the years!!

BOB B.
09/04/2019
Great people. Great service.
O’brien’s has been servicing my family’s cars and trucks since 1992. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 09/07/2019

Thank you very much we appreciate your business.

PD
PAULA D.
09/04/2019
My car broke down and i had no stress. Obrians towed and had car back to me in less than 24 hours!

Thank you very much!!

DT
DAVE T.
Kia Soul
09/03/2019
Awesome Service
Staff is friendly, knowledgable & considerate of your time to get you in and out and back on the road. Wouldnt go anywhere else.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 09/07/2019

Wow thank you for being a great customer over all these years.

ST
STEVE T.
08/30/2019
These guys are great!!!!!
These guys are great!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 09/07/2019

Thank you so much we appreciate your business!!

MIKE M.
Dodge Journey
08/29/2019
Good customer service
I had a rattling sound which they found and fixed in a little over 2 hours. Thought I was in for a big bill and it was only 50.00.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 08/29/2019

MIKE S.
08/26/2019
Great
Good work and Customerservice
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you so much for the business!

KEITH S.
08/26/2019
Friendly honest
As always honest and professional.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 08/26/2019

We truly appreciate your business thank you!!

MF
MRS F.
Braintree, MA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/25/2019
Saved by O'Briens Again!
Billy and his crew are wonderful. Great service, great value just about sums it up.

Look no further, when your car is broken, call O'Brien Car Care and they'll take care of you!

JIM H.
Mercedes-Benz E400
Best customer service
Great work done at a reasonable price in a timely manner

Thank you so much!!

DV
DIANNE V.
Great place
Easy to get an appointment. They remember me. They call and give prices and updates. Prompt friendly service and good workmanship.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 08/25/2019

Thank you we really appreciate your business!!

DON S.
Great Guys
Love Supporting Small Shops.

Thank you very much!