EO
ELIZABETH O.
Nissan Maxima
08/22/2019
The best!
We’ve been going to O’Briens since we moved to Holbrook 8 years ago. Honest, friendly, a great part of the community.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 08/25/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words we truly appreciate your business!

JAN and JERRY L.
08/22/2019
Outstanding as always
We keep returning to O’Brien’s whether the job is small (fix a slow leak in a tire, our most recent problem) or large (replace a starter, full brakes, etc.) the work is consistently good. They’re honest, fair, professional and they have earned our trust. We’ll certainly be back again.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. we truly appreciate your business!

Quincy, MA
Ford Flex
08/21/2019
Amazing mechanics
Amazing people. Oil changes are done in 30 minutes fair pricing on everything very helpful and honest. Will be back for more maintenance!!
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you so much we truly appreciate your business

MO
MIKE O.
Scituate, MA
08/19/2019
Friendly service from staff that really care about your car concerns!
I feel like when I walk in the door at O’Briens there is always someone to help me - it was simple visit this time just an oil change but regardless whether it is tires or brakes it’s always just a great experience.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 08/20/2019

Thanks for the kind words we truly appreciate it!!

SG
SEAN G.
Avon, MA
08/19/2019
Great service ALWAYS !
Great service EVERY time !
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you so much for the business!!

MAURA M.
Salem, MA
Nissan Rogue
08/17/2019
O'Brien Car Care always provides excellent service! They have affordable prices and are always honest with you about the work you need done. My daily and I have been bringing our cars here for years and still continue to do so!

Thank you OBCC! :)
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 08/20/2019

Thanks so much for the business all these years!!

GC
GEORGE C.
Volvo XC90
08/16/2019
Tire repair
OBriens did a great job fixing a problem tire and had it ready really fast. Thanks.
Nice job.

MT
MIKE T.
Dodge Magnum
08/15/2019
A/c
The staff was attentive. My car was fixed properly and I was able to pick it up just a few hours later.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you so much we truly appreciate your business

MIKE D.
Dodge Dart
08/13/2019
Fantastic service!
O'Brien Car Care has been taking great care of my family's vehicles for over 30 years. Always great service, helpful staff and fair prices.
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words we truly appreciate your business

RACHAEL B.
08/12/2019
Family owned and operated
Great service and pricing.

Thank you very much!!

08/09/2019
Thorough job-fair price
Trust is very important when dealing with the retail public. I've been a customer of O'Brien Car Care for more years than I care to remember, and in all those years the trust that I put on them to fix the problems correctly and completely has never been broken. They always call to let me know if they find additional problems, or other problems outside the scope of the original one. I travel a bit, and always try to put off repairs while away, so that I can have the work done at O'Briens. I would not hesitate to highly recommend them to anyone!
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you so much we are very lucky to have such great customers!!

PA
PAT A.
08/08/2019
Small family business with people who obviously care to make sure the job is done right. Friendly atmosphere.
Excelleny
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you very much we truly appreciate your business

EH
EDWARD H.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/08/2019
Great truck
I purchased my truck here and would not take it any where else to have it serviced. It is a great place to have your truck or car serviced.

thank you so much !!

Thank you very much !!

LC
LUIS C.
08/07/2019
The people was very nice and collaborative they help me a lot with my car what was town it due an a accident
Bill O. from O'Brien Car Care responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words!!!