Overall Rating 4.6052615/5Overall Rating 4.6052615/5Overall Rating 4.6052615/5Overall Rating 4.6052615/5rating 4.6052615
Overall Rating 2.31551/5Overall Rating 2.31551/5rating 2.31551rating 2.31551rating 2.31551

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/19/2018 Category: Service
The staff is polite and helpful.

TH
Tamara H.
Bonita Springs, FL
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Knowledge & Follow through
Each person in the chain of the sales process was personable, professional and knowledgeable. Plenty of time was given to ensure I understood the process as well as the product.
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 08/17/2018

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has been personable, professional, knowledgeable, and informative! That is our objective, because your complete satisfaction means the world to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thank you very much!

TN
Thomas N.
Saint James City, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Arrived early for service and they took the car in right away. Was back in 30 minutes...my wife could not believe it!

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to get your service work performed in such a timely manner! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction means absolutely everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit an easy and enjoyable experience. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thank you very much!

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/16/2018 Category: Service
As always, the O’Brien team was courteous and promptly performed the necessary repairs.

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has consistently been able to provide you with courteous, prompt, and quality service! That is our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction means absolutely everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, easy, hassle free, and enjoyable experience. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thank you so much!

Denise L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Nick is the best. He's very honest. He is very personable. Highly recommend him as your service tech.

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that your service advisor, Nick Vella, has been able to treat you so well and provide you with great customer service! He is most definitely a major asset to our team, and I will be sure to pass your kudos along to him. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

Christina C.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/16/2018 Category: Service
It's a great place to buy cars or lease and needs to do better care of custumers like give them a break and they will come back again
Read above
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 08/16/2018

Good afternoon,

I'd like to apologize that you found your recent service visit to be unsatisfactory. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, five star experience, and I absolutely apologize that we fell short of that goal.

I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy that the battery failed on your vehicle. Unfortunately, the battery was under a pro-rated warranty from Hyundai. It is not our dealership that has that policy, it is Hyundai. The battery is covered for free replacement for the first 12 months, and then it prorates every month for the next 36 months.

The average life of a battery in south Florida is only about 18 months. The heat and humidity that we experience greatly reduces the lifespan of a battery. This most noticeable in newer vehicles, because the newer computer technology on vehicles is more demanding on batteries than the vehicles of the past. While vehicles last longer as a whole in Florida, batteries do not, and I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Keep in mind, batteries are much more likely to fail in the summer than they are in the winter.

Hyundai weighs this survey solely upon the service advisor that assisted you, which is Max Woodsmall.  Poor scores such as this have a very significant impact upon him, and are taken very seriously. If there is anything I can do to help our service advisor team earn a passing five star grade on your next visit, please let me know as well.

Your complete satisfaction means everything to us. Again, I absolutely apologize that you found your recent service visit to be unsatisfactory. I also apologize that the heat in the state of Florida does significantly reduce the lifespan of a battery. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer.

1st oil change and recall
thanks

Good afternoon,

I'd like to apologize that you found your recent service visit to be less than satisfactory. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, five star experience, and I absolutely apologize that we fell short of that goal. I absolutely apologize that your first service experience with us was not completely satisfactory.

Please feel free to call or email me, to let me know what went wrong, and what we can do differently, to make your next service visit a much better, five star experience. If there is anything I can do to assist you, please let me know as well.

Hyundai weighs this survey upon the service advisor that assisted you, which is Nick Vella. Low scores such as this are taken very seriously. If there is anything that I can do to help earn our service advisor team a passing five star grade on your next service visit, please let me know as well.

Your complete satisfaction means absolutely everything to us. Again, I absolutely apologize that we did not provide you with completely satisfactory service. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer.

TP
Tessa P.
Estero, FL
Hyundai Review
Tech at O'Brien was honest, open and receptive. He told me the work would be done in an hour and it was. I congratulate the service technician Jose Delgado for handling my Hyundai needs. As an added benefit the bulk of the work was warranty covered saving me several hundred dollars.

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that your service advisor, Jose Delgado, was able to properly assist you with all of your service needs! That is our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction means absolutely everything to us. I will also be sure to pass your kudos along to Jose. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Jack W.
North Fort Myers, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/15/2018 Category: Service
excellant service
I have been a customer of O'Brien hyundai since 2003 and have purchased several new cars. My current service adviser is Jose Delgaldo . He does an excellent job. I am completely satisfied with the O'Brien operation.
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 08/15/2018

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that your service advisor, Jose Delgado, has been able to provide you with great customer service! He is most definitely a major asset to our team, and I will be sure to pass your kudos along to him, because it does mean a lot. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, easy, and hassle free experience. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thank you very much!

Joyce A.
Exellent, Efficient Service
Service was really fast. You supplied a rental and replaced my engine at 38,750 miles at zero cost to me. I don't know any other service department that would have made it so smooth and stress free. I never even had time to sit down and drink the coffee you supplied! Thank you so much.

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to get your vehicle repaired in a timely and stress free manner! That is our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction means everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, easy, and hassle free experience. We greatly appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

Charles H.
Estero, FL
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly atmosphere, work done promptly
Friendly atmosphere,work done promptly, & properly
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 08/14/2018

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has been able to provide you with a friendly atmosphere as well as quality, timely service! That is our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction means the absolute world to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thank you very much!

O'Brien Hyundai
Service is great. Staff is very friendly.

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has been friendly, and able to provide you with great service! That is our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction means absolutely everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

CG
Charles G.
Obrien Hyundai of Fort Myers
You'll are always doing a good job. The people are very friendly there. I have been coming to Obrien since 2008.

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has consistently been able to provide you with friendly and quality service for a decade! That is our goal, always because your complete satisfaction means everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, easy, and hassle free experience. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thank you so very much!

Judi P.
North Fort Myers, FL
Oil change and car wash
The staff at O'Brien Hyundai is always very accommodating and friendly. I scheduled an appointment on line for an oil change, received a confirmation call from the dealership and was taken care if in a timely manner. We have always had a pleasant experience at the dealership.

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was friendly, accommodating, and able to provide you with timely service! That is our goal, because your complete satisfaction means absolutely everything to us. We want to make every single service visit an excellent experience. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

Dianne B.
Friendly people
This was my first time having to take care of car servicing and I was taken care of very pleasantly. The work was completed quickly.

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was friendly, and I'm pleased to hear that our team was able to provide you with timely service as well! That is our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction is our utmost priority. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant and hassle free experience. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thank you very much!

2008 Hyundai Sonata
Treated nicely.
Treated nicely. Made very comfortable in waiting area.

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team treated you well, and that the wait was comfortable for you! That is our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction means the absolute world to us. It is our top priority! We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, easy, and painless experience. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thank you very much!

Jennifer S.
No appt, No problem
Woke on Tuesday morning with a almost flat tire. Was able to get to the dealership and Mike took great care of my needs. As able to get me in and out and still made it to work only an hour late. Thanks for making a stressful situation a little easier

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that Mike Wallace was able to provide you with great customer service, and that our team was able to get you back on the road in a timely manner! That is our goal, because your complete satisfaction means everything to us. I'll be sure to pass your kudos along to Mike as well, because it does mean a lot to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We greatly appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

Daniel M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Not a great job bu the service dept
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 08/13/2018

Good afternoon,

I'd like to apologize that you found your recent service visit to be unsatisfactory. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, five star experience, and I absolutely apologize that we fell far short of that goal.

On your recent visit, we did find the USB port to be operational, but the cable in your vehicle was incompatible. I apologize that this is unsatisfactory to you.

As a measure of goodwill, I'd like to take care of a free complete detail of your vehicle, inside and out. In addition to the free detail, we will fill up your tank of gas at no charge the next time you come in for service. I have put these complimentary items on your account, so they will pop up automatically in our computers the next time you come in for service. If there is anything else I can do to assist you, please let me know.

Hyundai weighs this survey solely upon the service advisor that assisted you, which is Mike Wallace. Poor scores such as this have a very significant impact upon him, and it affects his standing with Hyundai. If there is anything else that I can do to help earn Mike a re-score of a passing five star grade, please let me know as well.

Your complete satisfaction means everything to us. Again, I absolutely apologize that you found your recent service visit to be unsatisfactory. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer.

Lissett M.
Warranty under Kendall Hyundai
Needs revision for next time chrage pls

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

CO
Charles O.
service review
ease of use

Good afternoon,

I'd like to apologize that your recent service visit was not completely satisfactory. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, five star experience, and I absolutely apologize that we fell short of that goal.

Please feel free to call or email me, to let me know what went wrong, and what we can do differently, to make your next service visit a much better, five star experience. If there is anything at all that I can do to assist you, please let me know. Also, if there is anything that I can do to help our service advisor team earn a passing five star grade on your next visit, please let me know as well.

Your complete satisfaction means everything to us. That is why we take poor scores such as this very seriously. Again, I absolutely apologize that you recent service visit was not completely satisfactory. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer.