Overall Rating 4.6774173/5Overall Rating 4.6774173/5Overall Rating 4.6774173/5Overall Rating 4.6774173/5rating 4.6774173
Overall Rating 2.29435/5Overall Rating 2.29435/5rating 2.29435rating 2.29435rating 2.29435

Diane B.
Naples, FL
excellent customer service
The staff was friendly and did everything they could to help solve the problem with my car. Gary Arabaci the master technician came and personally took care of my car and fixed the problem. This service department staff goes above and beyond for the customer.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Responses to my needs
Got me in quick. Shuttle took me to work. Car waiting for me at the end of the day. Hassle free

Rose S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/25/2019 Category: Service
The friendly and professional work crew
Service was fast, friendly and efficient
GARY M. from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, we appreciate your responses.  We look forward to working for you in the future.

good experience
good experience

SD
Sharon D.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
OBrien Hyundai
I was in and out in an hour!

BD
Brian D.
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and courteous service. Called when vehicle wes ready to pickup

Della B.
06/25/2019 Category: Service
I think your service manager has taught notch but the time to have the work done was not so goodI would like to know what I can do what I can do to keep this from happening again thank you
GARY M. from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for providing a review.  We are sorry to hear about your unsatisfactory service experience.  We look forward to regaining your trust and confidence.

Matthew P.
Nick Vella
The service department and Nick Vella are the reason I keep coming back.

JU
Jerome U.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Jose in customer's service
Can't say anymore about this guy he is amazing my car is never in bad hands when he is there thanks for all you do jose!!!!!!!

Brent B.
Bonita Springs, FL
Regular Service
Service attendant was prompt getting my information and referring me to a service person. He was also prompt in taking my information and determining what service I was requesting to be done. The service rep kept me informed of their progress and offered other services IF I was interested. Overall everything was handled as it should be.

JE
Joanne E.
Awsome

2019 Hyundai Sonata
expected quality of service
The service "seemed" to take excessive amount of time.
GARY M. from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for completing a review.  We are very sorry to hear about your unsatisfactory service experience.  We look forward to regaining your trust and confidence.

EB

BW
Bernard W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
happy wife happy life
all the departments are professional and freindly

Garyu Meyer

oil change
Service dept is and always has been great.

Too bad your sales department can't be half as good as the service dept. My next vehicle will not be purchased at O'Brien.

Would highly recommend your service dept, but not buying a car.

PG
Paul G.
Everbody is so helpful
Jose was great understanding all my needs and explaing in deal what had to be done with my vehicle

Joshua R.
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Max was absolutely amazing, super stellar service. Friendly, fast, efficient awesome team working at Obrien Hyundai. Happy to be a part of the family.

Friendly Atmosphere
All the staff is friendly and helpful.
GARY M. from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, we appreciate your responses.  We l;ook forward to working for you in the future.

Jack M.
2014 Hyundai Equus
service
prompt and friendly

TE
Todd E.
Clewiston, FL
06/24/2019 Category: Service
I felt rushed, no explanations given.
I’ve already mentioned everything in the survey based on my personal experience, so I’m not writing a review based on my personal rating for the service.