Overall Rating 4.6590935/5Overall Rating 4.6590935/5Overall Rating 4.6590935/5Overall Rating 4.6590935/5rating 4.6590935
Overall Rating 2.30594/5Overall Rating 2.30594/5rating 2.30594rating 2.30594rating 2.30594
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Marcie L.
Lehigh Acres, FL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service.
Great customer service.

Great service like always
Great service like always!!

Rodney G.
Bonita Springs, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
service and advise
excellent and reasonable
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 12/18/2018

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

DA
Deborah A.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
My scheduled appointment was no issue at all
Nick Vella made the scheduled appointment a pleasure. My Elantra's maintenance check could not have gone any smoother. He is very courteous, professional and I was done in a timely manner.

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that your service advisor, Nick Vella, has been able to take excellent care of you! He is most definitely a major asset to our team, and I will absolutely pass your kudos along to him. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

Sara M.
Estero, FL
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Always consistent and excellent customer service.

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has been able to consistently provide you with excellent customer service! That is what we aim for, because your complete satisfaction truly means everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

Ruth W.
THE EMPLOYEES
ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO CALL TO GET MY CAR WORKED ON..
SIMPLE TO GET AN APPT..
MAX IS A REAL PEOPLE PERSON !!!
ALWAYS RECOMMEND YOUR DEALERSHIP EVEN THOUGH I WORK IN NAPLES (NAPLES DOES NOT HOLD A CANDLE TO YOUR DEALERSHIP)
I HAVE LISTENED TO YOUR SERVICE REPS ON THE PHONE AND THEY ARE AWESOME WITH YOURS CUSTOMERS.
LOVE MY CAR AND DEALERSHIP THANKS !!!
RUTH

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that your service advisor, Max Woodsmall, has been able to provide you with excellent customer service! He is a major asset to our team, and I will be sure to pass your kudos along to him, as it truly means a lot. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

Estero, FL
The People
Excellent service and the people are very professional and honest.

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has been able to provide you with excellent, professional, and trustworthy service! That is exactly our goal, because your complete satisfaction means everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

Michael D.
Great Service Department
All of the employees from the people who greet you to the people at the front desk to the service people treat your car as it was their own.

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has treated you so well! Your complete satisfaction means everything to us, which is why we treat each vehicle as if it were our own. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Very nice customer service with a comfortable waiting area.
The staff is very helpful and the work they do is good.

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has been helpful, and that the quality of the service work on your vehicle has been good as well! That is our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction means everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

FG
Fred G.
Recall remedies
Very efficient operation although service took somewhat longer than forecast.

Good afternoon,

I'd like to apologize that your recent service visit was not completely satisfactory. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, five star experience, and I absolutely apologize that we fell short of that goal.

I absolutely apologize that your service work took longer than anticipated. Our goal is to always perform all service work in a timely manner, and I absolutely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. If there is anything at all that I can do to assist you, please let me know.

Hyundai weighs this survey solely upon the service advisor that assisted you, which is Nick Vella. Poor scores such as this do have a very significant impact upon him. If there is anything that I can do to help our service advisor team earn a passing five star grade on your next visit, please let me know as well.

Your complete satisfaction means everything to us. Again, I absolutely apologize that your recent service visit was not completely satisfactory. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer.

Personnel
The person handling my issue was personable.

Good afternoon,

I'd like to apologize that your recent service visit was not completely satisfactory. While I am glad to hear that your service advisor, Todd Born, treated you well, our goal is always complete satisfaction. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, five star experience, and I absolutely apologize that we fell short of that goal.

Please feel free to call or email me, to let me know what went wrong, and what we can do differently, to make your next service visit a much better five star experience. If there is anything I can do to assist you, please let me know.

Hyundai weighs this survey solely upon the service advisor that assisted you, which is Todd Born. Poor scores such as this do have a significant impact upon him. If there is anything that I can do to help earn our service advisor team a passing five star grade on your next visit, please let me know as well.

Ted B.
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Getting it done!
Service desk had more than enough service people to help you out. It was quick and they provide coffee, water and snacks while you wait. Overall appointment took about 45 to 50 minutes. So far every time I have come to this car service place they have been wonderful. Definitely will return.

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was helpful, and able to provide you with efficient and timely service! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction means everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

Deborah W.
12/17/2018 Category: Service
My vehicle was done in a timely manor and everyone was very friendly.
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 12/17/2018

Good evening!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was friendly, and that your service work was performed in a timely manner! That is our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction means the absolute world to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

Have a wonderful week,

LN
Leandro N.
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Love them
Always a pleasure with the team. One problem arose but that will be handled quickly. As always the come through. Thank you

Good morning!

I'm very glad to hear that our team has consistently been able to provide you with great service. I am sorry to hear that an issue arose. If there is anything I can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to ask. Your complete satisfaction means everything to us. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

TJ
Timothy J.
Lehigh Acres, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/16/2018 Category: Service
sevice
Had a service appointment and they were very efficient. Advisor was pleasant and treated me like family.

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that your service advisor, Nick Vella, treated you so well! He is most definitely a major asset to our team, and I will be sure to pass your kudos along to him. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Super Service
Very happy with the service I received on my 2015 Santa FE.
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 12/15/2018

Good afternoon!

It’s great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I’m also very glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with a super level of service! That is our goal, because your complete satisfaction is always our absolute highest priority. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

Have a wonderful weekend,

PG
Patricia G.
service advisor - Nick Vella
Once again, Nick is superlative in his position. He goes out of his way for each and every customer. While I was waiting for my vehicle, Nick saw that a customer's vehicle that had gone through the car wash did not dry properly. So he got a towel and dried it off himself. He didn't have to do that; but he did and that is what I mean.

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that your service advisor, Nick Vella, has been able to provide you with excellent customer service! He is a very, very important part of our team. I will make sure to let him know that he is doing a great job! We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

Scott C.
service
...

JE
Jessica E.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Nick Vella is the absolute Best!
What makes the Fort Myers O’Brien Service Department Great! Is the immeasurable and unwavering Customer Service!

Jon S.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Thr Technician
I really Appreciate the knowledge, support and service I receive from My tech Nick Vella.