Overall Rating 4.6376813/5Overall Rating 4.6376813/5Overall Rating 4.6376813/5Overall Rating 4.6376813/5rating 4.6376813
Overall Rating 2.3122/5Overall Rating 2.3122/5rating 2.3122rating 2.3122rating 2.3122

RY
Rita Y.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Last Saturday after going to the grocery store and unloading groceries, my trunk would not shut. I was going to Irlando, Fl in about two hours so drive my car down to O’brien Hyundai on a busy Saturday and explained my dilemma. Brian was so nice and first checked to make sure they had the part I needed and immediately worked me in. Less than 45 minutes later, my car was fixed. I so appreciated their speed when it certainly was not convenient for them.
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 10/17/2018

Good evening!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I remember taking your call on Saturday. I know having a vehicle emergency isn't fun, and we truly want to always help whenever we can in any way needed. I'm glad that we were able to fix your trunk latch and get you back on the road in a timely manner! That is our goal, because your complete satisfaction truly means the world to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thank you so much!

Raul C.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
the people that work there
I was having problem starting the car. I called roadside service before then my neighbor gave me a booster. when roadside service came I told him what my neighbor did. But before this happened, I had called Mr. Delgado about the problem he did not hesitated, he told me to bring the car for service right away. the battery was replaced with a brand new one, and I left the shop with a happy face. Thanks to Mr..Delgado

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thank you so much!

Kelly S.
Cape Coral, FL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Nick
Its refreshing to find a service manager who actually knows what he is talking about, takes the time to explain things.

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that your service advisor, Nick Vella, has been able to take excellent care of your service needs! He is most definitely a major asset to our team, and I will be sure to pass your kudos along to him. It does mean a lot to us! We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks a bunch!

John H.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
The people and service is always great
I have owned 2 Sonata Hyundai's and have been very happy with them both.

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that you like both of your Sonatas, and that our team has consistently been able to provide you with great service! That is our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction means everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Thanks again,

Molly M.
Chesapeake, VA
Waiting area
Staff was kind and helpful. My oil change was fast and well done.
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 10/16/2018

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team treated you well, and that your service work was performed in a timely manner! That is our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction means everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, easy, and painless experience. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

KY
Kathy Y.
Alva, FL
Customer service
Max always takes the time to go over the needed repairs or recalls. Always very courteous and respectful. Give him a raise!!

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that your service advisor, Max Woodsmall, has been able to take excellent care of your service needs! He is a very important part of our team, and I will definitely pass your kudos along to him. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, because your complete satisfaction is our top priority. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks a bunch!

PV
Patrice V.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Wait time for a maintenance checkup unacceptable.
See previous written review on previous page.

Good afternoon,

I'd like to apologize that you found your recent service visit to be unsatisfactory. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, five star experience, and I absolutely apologize that we fell far short of that goal.

I absolutely apologize for the wait time you experienced. Our shop did get unexpectedly backed up, and I absolutely apologize for the inconvenience that caused you. What you experienced is not typical at all, and I absolutely apologize.

For the inconvenience, the next two times you come in for service, we will fill up your tank of gas at no charge. I put the free tanks of gas on your account, so it will pop up automatically in our computers the next time you come in for service. If there is anything else I can do to assist you, please let me know.

Hyundai does weigh this survey solely upon the service advisor that assisted you, which is Jose Delgado. It has a very serious and significant impact upon him, and greatly affects his standing with Hyundai. If there is anything else that I can do to help earn a re-score of a passing five star grade for Jose, please let me know as well.

Your complete satisfaction means everything to us. Again, I absolutely apologize that you found your recent service visit to be unsatisfactory. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer.

LR
Luis R.
Great service from Jose Delgado as always

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that your service advisor, Jose Delgado, has consistently been providing you with great service! He is most definitely a major asset to our team, and I will be sure to pass your kudos along to him. It does mean a lot to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We greatly appreciate the positive feedback, and we truly value you as our customer! Thanks again!

MJ
Murphy J.
You are the Best.
Wonderful people , wonderful work and just a great place. I love O'Brein's.

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has treated you well, and been able to provide you with high quality service work! That is our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction is our utmost priority. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

Josephine W.
North Fort Myers, FL
Great place for Service
service is great--- you are taken care of right away. The waiting area is very comfortable.

Thanks for the snack and Starbucks coffee.

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has been able to provide you with comfortable and great service! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction means the world to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

JE
Jessica E.
Service Advisor
Superb customer service with a stellar attention to detail. Service expedited and communication throughout the process.

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that your service advisor, Nick Vella, has been able to provide you with superb customer service! He is most definitely a major asset to our team, and I will be sure to pass your kudos along to him. It means a lot! We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

2007 Hyundai Sonata
No title
No review
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 10/15/2018

Good afternoon!

Thank you, we value your business. Your complete satisfaction means absolutely everything to us. If there is ever anything I can do to assist you, please let me know. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Mark L.
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

10/14/2018 Category: Service
I am always well taken care of
I am taken care of very well and my vehicle has always been repaired promptly and correctly.

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has consistently been able to provide you with prompt and reliable service! That is our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction means the absolutely world to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant, easy, and hassle free experience. We truly appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!

Judith P.
Very poor experience
I’ve already written my review in the previous pages. I would not bring my car back to Obrien for service.

Good morning,

I apologize for any miscommunication that occurred during your visit. I did investigate into the situation. My understanding, after speaking with your advisor, Max, and technician, Lazaro, was that the tires are not in need of immediate replacement, but they are in the yellow. The replacement of tires was offered primarily due to the buy 3 get 1 free special that Hyundai is currently offering, and we wanted to offer you the opportunity to save a bundle on a set of tires. However, your tires do still have an oil change or two worth of life on them. The alignment is recommended on your vehicle every 15,000 miles, and the tire rotation is recommended every 5,000 miles. In your case, we put the tires in the optimal position for safety, and to extend the life of the tires. When you requested the work to be stopped, the work was just about completed. I apologize for any dissatisfaction this caused you.

As for the filters, I cannot speak for whatever place charged you to replace them, but my team insisted to be that they were quite dirty. I would love the opportunity to inspect the filters with you present, so we can verify their condition together.

Your complete satisfaction is very important to us. As a measure of goodwill, I'd like to take care of a set of tires for your vehicle at no charge. Hyundai will cover one of the tires, and we will pay for the other three for you. I have put these complimentary tires on your account, so they will pop up automatically in our computers whenever you return for service. If there is anything else I can do to assist you, please let me know.

I truly apologize for any miscommunication or misunderstandings that occurred when you were in for service. I am confident that our team in no way shape or form tried to take advantage of you, however, I believe things clearly could have been explained to you in a better way, and we should have offered you the opportunity to verify the condition of your tires and filters firsthand while your vehicle was in our shop.

We pride ourselves upon delivering an exceptional level of customer service, which is why we have recently won numerous awards from Hyundai for maintaining the highest level of service customer satisfaction out of any Hyundai dealer in our entire Florida district. I absolutely apologize that we did not provide you with the level of service that met your expectations.

Your complete satisfaction is truly everything to us. Again, I absolutely apologize that you found your recent service visit to be unsatisfactory. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer.

LH
Linda H.
Lehigh Acres, FL
10/14/2018 Category: Service
They forgot to put sticker on windshield for when I bring in for next oil change. Will I be notified?
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 10/14/2018

Good afternoon!

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that the sticker was forgotten. I will have a sticker mailed out to you on Monday with the correct return mileage and date. I apologize for the inconvenience. Your complete satisfaction means everything to us. If there is anything else that I can do to assist you, please let me know. We appreciate your feedback, and we value you as our customer!

Ashley S.
Customer Service
Great customer service! Quick, reliable and honest!
RYAN H., Service Director from O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers responded on 10/13/2018

Good afternoon!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team has been able to provide you with quick, reliable, and trustworthy service! That is exactly our goal, always, because your complete satisfaction truly means the world to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. We appreciate the kind feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thank you so very much!

SP
Steven P.
North Fort Myers, FL
Exceptional Sincere Customer Service
Good service, from start to finish!

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our team was able to provide you with exceptional customer service, from start to finish! That is always our goal, because your complete satisfaction means absolutely everything to us. We want every single service visit to be an easy and enjoyable experience. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thank you very much!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
service
quick service

Steven C.
Cape Coral, FL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
10/12/2018 Category: Service
They always listen to my needs, and do their utmost for make it happen!
I have gone to O'Brien for my last 4-5 vehicle purchases, an ill continue to go to them for service and vehicle updates. I have referred neighbors and friends to them also!

Good morning!

It's great to hear that you are happy with your recent service visit. I'm also very glad to hear that our sales and service teams have both treated you well! That is our goal, because your complete satisfaction means everything to us. We strive to make each and every service visit a pleasant experience, and as painless as possible. Thank you so much for being a great and loyal customer. We appreciate the positive feedback, and we value you as our customer! Thanks again!