Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Kimberly B.
Normal, IL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Best car service in Bloomington,Normal!
Getting my oil change is always the best experience at OBrian Hyundai. It is Clean and comfortable, not just the seating or “ lounge area” but the temperature and the lighting the smell of popcorn.. yum! And column of the big TV. I’ve always hated going to get oil changes before I bought my first Hyundai over 10 years ago. The man that runs it is always so nice and personable. He always calls me by name and walks me to my car when they are finished with it. The free wash and vacuum is so nice and appreciated. Thank you Hyundai I’ll never leave you!!!
BRANDON W K., SERVICE MANAGER from OBrien Hyundai of Normal responded on 04/08/2021

Wow what an awesome review thank you! It's truly reviews like this and this kind of support that has made us the number one servicing Hyundai dealer in the district for the entire year of 2020! We are pleased to announce the opening of O'Brien glass. We can now take care of your windshield replacements and repairs. Don't forget to download the O'Brien rewards app and like us on Facebook through it for points towards your next visit along with other features. Myself and the rest of the O'Brien Hyundai service team look forward to another record setting year of customer service. Thanks again and have a great Spring!!!

Brandon Kessinger