PM
Paul M.
07/14/2018
Recent Service for company 2013 Taurus
Totally satisfied with recent service as always. Ogden Automotive has been servicing my company vehicles for the past 17 years. They provide a professional and personal service always. If there is additional service needs when we bring in a vehicle, they are sure to recommend them. They save me money by servicing needs before they become major problems. They always stand by their work 100%.. I highly recommend them for your company and personal vehicle needs. I have recommend them to several friends who also have become long time customers.

TI
Tony I.
Toyota Tundra
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Tony said the staff did a good job with his vehicle.

ED
Ernest D.
Chevrolet HHR
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Ernest said the staff did a good job.

AC
Andrea C.
Ford Edge
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Andrea said the problem got taken care of quick with a great price and got done in a timely manner.

Matt G.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Matt said the staff was friendly and the work was done quickly.

CL
Christopher L.
Kia Rio
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said the employees provided fantastic service. They answered their phone immediately. They provided good work. They completed service on time.

HG
Hamad G.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Hamad said the business provided great service.

KH
Keith H.
Honda Crosstour
06/23/2018
ALWAYS A PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS SHOP
Car needed brakes and caliper along with an oil change. Done very timely and I feel at a very reasonable price. I drive from Irondequoit for my repairs there......that's how much I appreciate the way I am treated and my vehicles are treated too!

Joe M.
Kia Sportage
06/09/2018
Confidence in our Mechanic
We always take our vehicles to Joe Vita at Ogden Automotive. Great service, accommodating appointments, never had a problem with any of the work done on our vehicles over the years we have been going there. Excellent place to go.

EB
Elaine B.
Chrysler Sebring
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Elaine said she has been going to this business for years and she has always been happy with the service.

TC
Tyler C.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said he would recommend the business for service.

RT
Rene T.
Jeep Patriot
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Rene said she would recommend the business for service.

LO
Lisa O.
North Chili, NY
06/02/2018
Customer Service / Honesty
I cannot give a more positive review. From honesty to great customer service! I highly recommend Ogden Automotive! Being a single woman has its challenges when it comes to buying used cars to getting them serviced. Ogden Automotive has done complete evaluations on several used cars I have purchased before the purchase. They always have me an honest evaluation. They also have taken the concern away when I need a repair I always know they are honest. Being a woman it has not always been this way for me.

LP
Luke P.
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Luke said the staff was great. They call when the vehicle is complete, and provide good customer service, overall.

GJ
George J.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/02/2018 Category: Service
George said the people are good people. They get him in and out and they take care of him.

CG
Carl G.
Holley, NY
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Carl said he received quick service. He was in and out.

John P.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
06/02/2018 Category: Service
John said the business is nice and the service is fast.

Thomas M.
06/01/2018
Good Dependable Service
I received a quick and accurate evaluation of my vehicle problems, along with a cost estimate. Not that I liked the cost associated with the required service, but it was very helpful in my decision process to know the cost up front. When I brought my vehicle in, the work was done quickly and my problems seem to be solved.

MK
Michael K.
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Michael said this business got the job done and explained what errors were made that got fixed. Al and Joe did a great job. He plans on going back for service.

Joyce B.
05/25/2018
They inspected my car in a very timely manner. I would highly recommend this garage. Friendly and efficient.