Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Middletown, CT

Margaret T.
East Lyme, CT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/07/2020 Category: Service
I appreciated the ease of making an appointment that was convenient for me. I have a new car so I have only been in for servicing twice. Both times, I enjoyed the waiting room with its wi-fi and cable TV. The service was completed quickly while I waited.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Margaret, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed servicing your Hyundai with us!

LG
Linda G.
Westbrook, CT
02/05/2020 Category: Service
This dealership is one of the best I have been to and I would recommend a Hyundai to everyone that I know who is looking for a new car or lease.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you Linda for taking the time to give us your feedback on your service visit- we appreciate the 5-star rating too!

C
C.
Haddam, CT
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Donna
What makes this place so great is the follow through and service.

Donna
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you Donna- we appreciate your feedback and your 5-star rating!

Anthony M.
Higganum, CT
01/25/2020 Category: Service
Oil change and recall ajustment
Did the job in a timely manner. Provided good report of potential problem items.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Anthony, we appreciate the wonderful feedback from your recent service visit- Thank you!

Diane P.
Chester, CT
2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Time is of the essence?
Generally a good experience, I would suggest not adding any work to the scheduled service. Seems to through them off. Also I choose not to have the car washed to speed things up. Did not seem to work. Reschedule any suggested work for a later appointment.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Diane, please accept my apologies for the length of your recent service. I will make the service manager aware of your frustrations.

Alexandria S.
Guilford, CT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding
Always a pleasure to interface with all of the employees at Old Saybrook Hyundai .

This is the 1st time I had to deal with them repairing a vehicle and it was just as pleasant as my prior leasing experiences with Old Saybrook Hyundai. I have always recommended them and will continue to do so
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 01/24/2020

Alexandria, we appreciate you and the opportunity you give us- thank you for the recommendations!

XW
Xingxing W.
Orange, CT
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Good job!
They fixed the problem quickly. Nice job!
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you - we appreciate your feedback!

PL
Patricia L.
East Haddam, CT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Service Dept
Service Manager is awesome and very accommodating. The department does awesome work
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

Patricia, that is so wonderful to hear-thank you for your support!

WB
William B.
Clinton, CT
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Employees are very personable
Very professional group
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you William, we appreciate the 5-stars!

Old Saybrook, CT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/02/2020 Category: Service
My Recent Experience at Old Saybrook Hyumndai
I have had my Hyundai Santa Fee Sport serviced there since owning the car in 2015 and have found the place to be welcoming and also helpful
to a person not accustomed to dealing with the yearly care of an automobile.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for letting us know about the care you received from our service department- we appreciate your feedback!

Happy New Year!!

EW
Edith W.
Niantic, CT
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/31/2019 Category: Service
60000 mile service went very well. They finished quicker than estimate. No problems found
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Edith, thank you for sharing and giving us the opportunity to service your Tucson- Happy New Year!

Cynthia W.
Madison, CT
2019 Hyundai Elantra
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Easy appointment
I needed a new door handle and once it was ordered and in it only took 45 minutes to install!
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you Cynthia for the 5-star rating- we appreciate your feedback!

Jean S.
Waterford, CT
2019 Hyundai Elantra
12/26/2019 Category: Service
the friendlyness the time of the work being done
The service was on a timely manner and the people were nice and friendly
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 12/30/2019

Jean, I am so happy to hear about your service visit with us- we appreciate your time!

RF
Richard F.
Westbrook, CT
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Extended Warranty Repair
Dealership especially Dan, worked with us and the warranties we had purchased on our original sale of a 2016 Tuscon.. Our original projected cost was over 5,000$ and Hyundai's was 6,000$. In the end our out of pocket amounted to less than $200. . Making this a great Christmas for us. Thanks again to Dan and the service department.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 12/19/2019

Richard you are welcome-we appreciate the opportunity and wish you a Merry Christmas with a Happy New Year!