Overall Rating 2.75/5Overall Rating 2.75/5rating 2.75rating 2.75rating 2.75

Guilford, CT
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Made it easy
The loaner vehicle makes my life so much easier when I can pick it up the day before my appointment. OSH knows how to help those folks with full time jobs.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you! We are always here for you and your Hyundai.

CP
Coni P.
Westbrook, CT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly, helpful and fast. Always do a great job on my car.
Have always had my Santa Fe serviced with Hyundai since purchased new in 2015. I am completely satisfied with the work they do and how they are always accommodating to my needs. I am however disappointed in the tires that came with the Santa Fe. After the first year a loud noise appeared when I drove and I knew something was wrong with my tires. One of my tires is "cupping", the term the dealership used. There is nothing they can do about it. Cars only 3 years and until I get new tires this is the noise I drive with. Don't know if all Hyundai tires are the same.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Hi Coni, thank you for sharing your recent service visits with us- I am sorry about your tire issue and understand how frustrating that can be and appreciate you taking the time to tell us about it.

PS
Patricia S.
West Baldwin, ME
10/20/2018 Category: Service
I drive from Maine to Old Saybrook Hyundai for service on my 2013 Hyundai Elantra. It's the only Hyundai dealership that I can trust and know that the service will be done properly and cost effective.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you Patricia- this is awesome!!

Rob S.
Guilford, CT
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
I switched my Hyundai servicing to Old Saybrook from another Hyundai dealer because I did not trust their recommended services. This was the first time a recommendation was made when I previously had that servicing completed within the last 9000 miles.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Hi Rob, I am having Forrest Cobb, our service manager, reaching out to you about this issue.

SP
Shane P.
Oakdale, CT
2012 Hyundai Veloster
10/16/2018 Category: Service
New tires great service and satisfied
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thanks Shane for the kind words! Enjoy the new tires and your Veloster!

Groton, CT
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Old Saybrook visit
I believe they are honest, forthright, and affordable. I was happy with my service and they provided good advice.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your recent service visit- we appreciate the kind words!

Old Lyme, CT
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful service. Always taken on time and ready in a few hours.
My car was picked up and serviced within hours and returned to my home. I am very satisfied with the service I received.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

So happy to hear you were completely satisfied with our service department- thank you for the awesome review!

Old Saybrook, CT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Service Manager, Forrest
The service mgr at this location is the best I've ever seen at customer service and satisfaction. Helped me on 3 separate occasions when no one else was able too. He's excellent!
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for telling us about your experiences with our service department- we are very proud of our team- especially Forrest!

Westbrook, CT
10/08/2018 Category: Service
People are friendly and I like haveing my car washed
The only thing negative about bringing my car in for oil changes is no Saturday hours. I work
7:15 to 4:30, Monday through Friday and it is an inconvenience to get the oil changed.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback- your comments are appreciated and will be forwarded to management. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

SP
Shane P.
Oakdale, CT
2012 Hyundai Veloster
10/04/2018 Category: Service
5 stars
5 stars
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you Shane! We are very happy to receive the 5-star rating!

Bonnie B.
East Haddam, CT
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Old Saybrook Hyundai
We had our car in for a repair to the rails on which the driver's seat slides.....
The service department is very good....
Service Advisor Keishla Vega was both friendly and very efficient as she not only helped schedule my appointment but also followed through with contacting me when the parts arrived.
Prior to and following the work on my Sonata, Service Manager Forrest Cobb explained exactly what was wrong and what needed to be done to repair the issue.
Both of these people have helped me in the past with regular servicing and repairs, with the same positive results.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you Bonnie!!

Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

It is nice to hear about your experiences- we will be here for your Sonata when you need us!

Joseph H.
Old Lyme, CT
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Reasonable wait. Courteous employees
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you Joseph for the kind words and the 5-star rating!

KK
Kerrie K.
Groton, CT
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Everything was great!!
Everything in service went fast and they were all very friendly. Leo was great, Patrick was wonderful making sure I didn’t need anything and was great to chat with!! Thank you Kerrie K
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you, Kerrie! Its wonderful to hear about your recent visit with us- we are proud of our team.

Haddam, CT
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/25/2018 Category: Service
A
B
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

We are concerned over your feedback from your recent service visit. Can I have Forrest our service manager reach out to you?

AD
Anthony D.
Old Saybrook, CT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/24/2018 Category: Service
As always service was out standing
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

So glad to hear about your recent service, thank you Anthony!

AL
Andrew L.
Chester, CT
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Good for oil changes.
Last time I went for oil change,. Was told I needed new pads and rotors on my brakes. Didnt have done. 4 months later, they are "fine". Brake pads actually got thicker. Was told could be because technician only trained to do oil changes, not diagnostics. Yet this is who they have doing the work..
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Andrew, I am so sorry to hear about your recent experience while you were in for service. I would like a manager to reach out to you and discuss the issues. Would that be okay?

Joel S.
Branford, CT
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly knowledgeable associates
Love my car and very happy with Saybrook Hyundai
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Joel, we are so happy to hear that we met your expectations when you were here for service. Thank you for the wonderful feedback!

Robert B.

09/07/2018 Category: Service
N/A
No problems.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Frederick thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we appreciate it!

Gales Ferry, CT
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Last minute life savers
Needing a last minute service, these guys got me in the same day. Issues addressed, and for a good price. I'll gladly make the longer drive for good service.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are always here to help!