Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5rating 2.8rating 2.8rating 2.8

06/20/2019 Category: Service
courtesy
just great
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 06/23/2019

Thank you Ellen! We are happy to hear we met your expectations.

East Haddam, CT
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Dealership-Service Dept is super!
Very easy to work with. Service dept keeps you information on repair costs/issues and is upfront and honest.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you Jacqueline, we appreciate your loyalty and 5-stars!

Allen S.
Waterford, CT
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/16/2019 Category: Service
great service
great service and frendlt people
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Allen, thank you for the recommendation and the wonderful review- we appreciate it!

Hadlyme, CT
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Accommodating
👍🏼
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

It's nice to hear that we took care of your service needs and we look forward to helping with your Santa Fe in the future!

Cynthia W.
Madison, CT
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Easy appointment
I was in and out in the time stated and was comfortable while waiting. I changed my initial oiychsnge to a 30,000 mile check at the suggestion of the service center. Great recommendation! Saved me a trip,
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Cynthia, thank you for allowing us to service your Elantra- we appreciate the recommendation and look forward to assisting when you need us!

VR
Victoria R.
Groton, CT
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
As in the past, excellent customer service.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you Victoria! We appreciate the 5-star review!

Niantic, CT
06/04/2019 Category: Service
good coupon for service
the time for the service seemed long to me. they took the car right in at the appointment time. It took an hour to change oil and filter and car wash. I did not get a inspection report at the end of the service like last time, and the service was faster last time with oil change and filter car wash and report.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

We will look into the timing issue and make sure you get a report the next time you come in for service- our apologies.

Janet C.
Englewood, FL
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
Not fixing my car in a timely manner
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Janet, I have spoken to our service manager and verified you have your Sonata back now. I do apologize for the frustration of having to wait for parts on order and the installation. I am glad to hear your car has been finished.

Westbrook, CT
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service by all
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

It is wonderful to hear about you recent service visit- thank you for the 5-star rating!

ER

05/23/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Good service & staff
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you Robert for sharing your recent visit with us- we our proud of our service team! We appreciate the 5-stars.

PS
Patricia S.
West Baldwin, ME
05/21/2019 Category: Service
excellent service
Drive down from Maine for service at Old Saybrook Hyundai due to the excellent friendly servicr.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Hi Patricia, its always wonderful to hear from you and we want you to know how much we appreciate your business!

Westbrook, CT
05/16/2019 Category: Service
service
In and out fast, great service, friendly people
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to service your Hyundai. We appreciate the wonderful feedback and 5-stars!

Deena G.
Lenox Street, CT
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
05/13/2019 Category: Service
I chose Old Saybrook Hyundai because of it's rating.
The service people I dealt with were excellent. However I had brake work done before and needed front brakes for my car and asked that the back brakes be checked because I felt air when I pushed the brake pedal down when the car had been sitting overnight and it made a sound I am not accustomed to. I couldn't tell when I picked up the car if this had been fixed and could only tell the next day. As I started my car the next day the same air pocket I felt when I pressed down on the brakes was there as if no one did anything. Yet I was told everything I asked to be checked was checked.

I also expected the brakes to be new, would be tighter so when I braked I would not be stepping down on the brake pedal as far as I was before the new brakes. I can say that I was not pushing down on the brake pedal as far as before but I was surprised how much I still had to step on the brakes to stop the car.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Deena, I would like to have Forrest, our service manager, reach out to you to discuss your brakes.

DF
David F.
Chester, CT
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service done in a timely manner. The car wash was very much appreciated!!!
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

David you are welcome and we appreciate your business! Thank you for the wonderful review.

Juan P.
Clinton, CT
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Thanks for the service
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Juan, thank you for the 5-stars-we appreciate it!

Deep River, CT
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Fast/Friendly
I brought my car in for an oil change and within a half hour I was back in my car.
That's great service...
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Hi Joseph,
We appreciate your business and your recommendation- thank you!

Robert M.
Portland, CT
05/06/2019 Category: Service
The quality of the people and autos
We couldn't be happier with this dealership. We had engine and break issues which were taken care of promptly, professionally and with a smile and positive attitude. I could go on but the short of it is that the service department is outstanding. You both know who you are!!! Thank you so much for all your help.. we look forward to a long relationship with this dealership.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you Robert- we are humbled by your kind words and look forward to assisting you and your Hyundai whenever you need!

PD
Paul D.
New London, CT
05/04/2019 Category: Service
awesome service
Best in awesome service that delivers what they said and the car wash is a added bonus that others don't do.
Best in not only sales, but the service is as a great which is the only dealer I will buy or lease from.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Paul, thank you so much for the wonderful review! We appreciate your feedback and are honored by your loyalty.

Joseph B.
Waterford, CT
04/29/2019 Category: Service
My review
Your facility is efficient, everything is explained well and very accommodating.
Lydia G. from Old Saybrook Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Joseph, your review is very refreshing and we are so happy to hear we met your expectations!