BC

HOLLY M.
Nissan Rogue
08/08/2019
VERY THOROUGH AND POLITE
THEY WERE ABLE TO GET ME RIGHT IN AND KEPT ME INFORMED THROUGH OUT THE WHOLE OUT THE WHOLE PROCESS. TOMMY WAS VERY KIND

FM
FRED M.
08/03/2019
Great place to have your car serviced
This is a great place to have your serviced. They are friendly and very thorough.

NB
Norman B.
Kia Rio
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Norman said the service provided by this business was good and he has no problems. He also said the young man behind the desk was nice.

Chip B.
Wilmington, NC
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Chip said he likes going over there, they are nice folks, and they do a good job at this business.

Kia Rondo
Excellence experience!
Tommy was great. Got it done quickly and saved us some money in the process.

WE
WILLIAM E.
Ram Pickup
QUICK AND EASY
I MADE A SERVICE REQUEST AND WAS DONE VERY QUICKLY. FRENDLY STAFF GOOD PRICES

Hyundai Accent
Pot Of Gold Service
Arrived at 8:00am, no one was there to open the door. Waited until 8:40am, and someone finally arrived. When I picked up my car there was no explanation on the services done and the report/receipt given did not have any detail either. It wasn’t clear if the brakes were inspected or if there was even a 15 point inspection done. Disappointed in the service I was given.

FR
FRANK R.
07/28/2019
Quick and great service.staff fruendly

MARK R.
07/26/2019
Awsome Service
Tom was very upfront with the prices and the work was spot on. Mechanic came and explained what he had done for my Chevy. I only needed a oil change and my wife went to another shop and they said I needed brakes. I trust your shop and will fire AAA in Wilmington.

WE
WILLIAM E.
Ram Pickup
07/25/2019
Very good service
I have been pleased with the service everytime I've been here

BC
BUTCH C.
07/25/2019
VERY HONEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CAME IN AFTER A CONVERSATION WITH TOMMY THE SALES PERSON AND WE WENT OVER ALL DETAILS THAT I NEEDED. HE QUOTED ME A PRICE AND I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE QUOTE. HE CALLED ME WHEN MY TRUCK WAS COMPLETED TO COME AND GET IT AND WHEN I PICKED IT UP THE PRICE WAS 34. 00 LESS. VERY SATISFIED WITH THE WORK AND HONESTY FROM OLEARY'S. I WILL SPREAD THE WORD THAT THIS MECHANIC IS WORTH WHILE AND TRUSTED.

07/19/2019
Called ,received appointment , showed up , work done rather quickly.
Sign board says flat tire fix price is $15.00 Charged price was $19.00.

CA

WB
WILLIAM B.
07/17/2019
Disappointed
I have been battling with whether or not O’Leary’s was legitimate or not. Yet, given the location and convenience I continued to take my vehicles there. Typically for oil changes. However, being a repeat customer and having a bit of an emergency situation that ultimately ended in the “tightening of the battery terminal” and getting charged over 100.00$ seemed ridiculous. Needless to say I have made my decision to no longer bring my vehicles there and not recommend their service.

SHAY C.
Volkswagen CC
07/16/2019
Saved me $3,400!
I can’t say enough great things about this place. Took my car to a dealership because the check engine light came on and they came back with a slough of problems to include my turbo charger needing to be replaced. Gave me a quote for $3,500. After a very friendly conversation with Tommy at O,Leary’s I decided to bring my car there and they took the time to look my car over thoroughly rather than just take the new turbo charger I bought and install it. Turns out my car had nothing wrong with it and the turbo works fine. O’Learys is phenomenal, great customer service and they really do have your best interest in mind. They saved me so much money and I am very grateful.

Staten Island, NY
07/14/2019
Car had stalled, then ran rough at low speeds.
Donald took me on a Saturday morning, & did a diagnosis. They gave me a recommendation for future repair.
Very pleased.
Anonymous

BRUCE S.
Jeep Liberty
07/14/2019
Location and good reputation.
Took car in early on Tuesday morning without an appt. Told will look at on Wednesday. Called Wednesday in the afternoon and was told "working on it as we speak" and will call later that day. No call back Wednesday. Called back Thursday @ 12:30 and was told "will be the next one in". My FIRST call FROM O'Leary's was about 4pm Thurs. that same day with info of a bad ABS sensor, part to be ordered, amount of service, and would be done Friday. Was called early on Friday that the issue was resolved and was ready for pick up.

NL
NICOLE L.
07/11/2019
Their prices are the best in town
I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE WORK AND HIS PRICES. VERY CLEAN FOR AN AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR CENTER. I WILL RETURN FOR THE OTHER SERVICES.

THOMAS M.
07/10/2019
WE HERE AT OLEARY'S AUTO SERVICE IN HAMPSTEAD STRIVE TO BE THE HERE IN OUR COMMUNITY. WE PRIDE OUR SELF'S LEGONDARY CUSTOMER
SERVICE AND PRICING. THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR FAITHFUL CUSTOMERS FOR
TAKING THE TIME TO GRADE AND GIVE US POSITIVE ONLINE REVIEWS.
TOMMY-CHAD-JARED WE THANK YOU