02/28/2019
Make up for an earlier less successful experience
I had a problem with an earlier car that the staff finally said they could not find and solve the issue.
To make up for that experience the management helped me with a burst heater hose and oil change at no cost on another vehicle.
I like that kind of treatment

SP
Scott P.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Scott said they were good.

ED
ELISA D.
Jacksonville, NC
02/19/2019
Excellent Service.!
Explained work that needed to be done. No pressure. Excellent People.! Excellent Service.!

TZ
TINA Z.
02/16/2019
Competitive prices and in & out quick

CHRISTINE B.
02/15/2019
Best shop in Hampstead
Fixed my car quick and it’s driving way better than before it was broke. This is the only shop for us! Great prices and all the guys are respectful and know how to fix cars. Thanks ERIC & Chad for everything.
Regards
Christine

LP
LINDA P.
GMC Terrain
02/15/2019
New to Hampstead
I was looking for an auto repair shop in Hampstead having relocated here. Great find here at O’Leary’s! They did a great job on the inspection of my GMC suv and it was ready right on time. Eric met me with enthusiasm and welcomed me to the area. Feels like Home!

GR
GEORGE R.
02/12/2019
Easy appointment making and timely service
Courteous staff, timely completion of work.

GR
GEORGE R.
Jeep Cherokee
02/09/2019
Friendly on time serivce appointment
Appointment was easy online and I am able to track my vehicle service records.

BARBARA M.
Holly Ridge, NC
02/08/2019
Fast and affordable
Easy to make appointment. Took less than 1 hour for oil change and tire rotation.
I am a business owner and don't have time to wait for hours just for car service. They are prompt and courteous. Just wish they had soda and snack machine. I didn't have time to get anything to drink after running around all morning.

EA
Elisabeth A.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Elisabeth said she didn't like the particular news that was on in the waiting room.
Craig S., District Manager from O'Leary's Automotive Repair - Hampstead responded on 02/14/2019

We do not control what is on tv in our waiting areas.  There is a remote control that is always in the waiting area for any customer to change the channels.  To get a bad review for a customer changing the channel to a certain news station is asinine.

WP
William P.
Lincoln Mark LT
02/08/2019 Category: Service
William said customer service was outstanding. He made an appointment and they were ready when he arrived.

MARJORIE M.
02/06/2019
Great dependable work
They are very dependable and reliable. Very fair prices

AQ
ANN Q.
02/05/2019
Reliable
So glad I took my car here. They fixed what was wrong and didn’t give me a list of all the work I need. Fixed the problem right away. Great communication and knowledgeable staff. My new favorite place to bring my car

BC

DF
DIANNE F.
Wilmington, NC
02/03/2019
Took me in quickly and without an appointment . The gentleman I spoke with was professional.
I will definitely take my truck here again.

RD
roger d.
01/23/2019
Just plain terrible
Took my truck in for a front end alignment and they said it was missing 2 bolts so we got 2 bolts and they charged us $100 to put the bolts on even though they had to take the same bolts off to do the alignment. Will never go back and then didn't offer the military discount.

Nissan Sentra
01/18/2019
Mostly good experience...
Went there for oil change and rotation special. Needed to get a tire plugged as well... plugged tire was leaking the very next day. Little agravating they did not offer to redo the plug free of charge when I called back and explained it to the tech.

JE
JENNY E.
01/14/2019
Reliable
They did what they said that they would do at a reasonable price

RD
RUBENS D.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/13/2019
KMD
The gentleman at the front counter was very friendly and helpful the second I walked into O’Leary’s. I did not wait long for my vehicle to be serviced and when it was completed; I was satisfied.

JANE P.
01/12/2019
Great Job
I've been going to O'Leary's since they opened and have always had good results. Everything is diagnosed and repaired correctly the first time.