JOHN H.
01/11/2019
Left disappointed
We took my teenage daughter ‘s Subaru in for alignment and to fix a leaking tire. They said they replaced an old plug in the tire and completed an alignment. The very next day my daughter complained the car was still pulling to the right and her low tire pressure warning light was on.

When I called the office I spoke with a mechanic who answered the phone and said to bring it back around 2:30 pm the next day. When we arrived the shop manager said he couldn’t fit us in and was very agitated his mechanic didn’t check with him before setting an appointment. So we wasted our time and he wouldn’t try to squeeze us in.

We dropped the car off the next day and was told the tire had a screw in it and the alignment checked out fine. So they charged us another fee to fix the same tire and told us to take it to the Subaru dealership if we still had alignment problems. I complained that we had already paid for the tire to be fixed but was told it was a separate leak.

The next day we drove the car to Virginia for Christmas break and it kept pulling to the right the whole trip which made it very annoying.

I’m disappointed as the shop is fairly convenient from our house and we had them replace the AC system in an older vehicle which held up for a little over a year before it started leaking Freon again. Hopefully they will improve on service but I don’t plan on going back.

GC
George C.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Vicki. She said their vehicle was ready when they said it would be.

AH
Ashley H.
Holly Ridge, NC
Ford Flex
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Ashley said they are very well priced and the man at the front desk was very helpful.

FR
FRANK R.
01/09/2019
Review
My truck lost the brakes due to a blown brake line.i called Bob and he said get truck to them he would look at it. This was tuesday wednesday truck was fixed.great staff there keep up the great work

Jean W.
Honda Civic Sedan
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Jean said that the facility has always had trustworthy and dependable service and warm receptions, however the new front office person was ill tempered and bordering on angry. In all of her years as a client she has never been greeted in this fashion. She recommends the technical service.

01/01/2019
Time and time again the folks at O’Leary’s deliver quality service at a fair price.

MIKE W.
Las Cruces, NM
Chevrolet Chevy Express
Fabulous service
Great people. Got me in quick with a complicate diagnosis. Very professional and I highly recommend this business.

KC
KAREN C.
very helpful!
Chad, the service manager, has been very helpful diagnosing a problem with the ABS on my Subaru. I’d like to review again after the work is completed.

Volkswagen CC
Professional and clean job
Great service , quick and professional

DK
DAWN K.
Chevrolet Suburban
Good quick service
We have been to many mechanics over the years and this place always manages to get us in and out in a reasonable time. The prices are decent and they are always very professional!

JUDITH B.
The wait was very slow
I think that it was an unusual happening but a half hour oil change took and hour and a half. I understood from the conversations going on that there were problems. I still had hopes of making the post office by 4:30 but that was not to be. I was able to get the stamps at CVS.

MARJORIE M.
12/21/2018
Had a wheel alignment done. Car runs great

LC
LIN C.
12/18/2018
Work done properly & quickly.
Work was done in less time than quoted.

JOHN G.
Cadillac XT5
12/13/2018
Very fast

GP
GREG P.
12/06/2018
Fair pricing, and Great work
The guys at O’LEARY’s do great work at a fair price and I would recommend them to anyone.
Thanks again for all your help

MK
Mathew K.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Mathew said he has had work done before from the business. Also he has been satisfied.

HH
HEATHER H.
Buick Enclave
12/05/2018
Friendly staff
Nice, friendly staff who are very knowledgeable

IS
IRVIN S.
12/05/2018
I always have great service and easy to schedule appointments.

Samantha C.
Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Samantha said the business was able to service her vehicle the same day. They coordinated a tow truck to pick up her vehicle in an hour, and finished the service quickly.

ADAM M.
11/29/2018
Worked me in between appointments to fix my issue.
Friendly, Honest and Great Service.