RZ
Rose Z.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Rose said she would recommend this business for service.

SANDRA S.
07/03/2019
Reliable Fast Service
Service department was able to fix my tire that had a nail in it with a very short wait period..

07/02/2019
5 star service
Stellar customer service, efficient and makes you feel welcome from the time you walk in til the time you leave.

CN
CANDICE N.
06/29/2019
Excellence
Always treated with courtesy , whether it be on the phone or showing up for my appointment buy a gentleman by the name of Tommy . Very helpful in explaining what is going on with my vehicle, every single time the problem was fixed and I've never had to bring it back. So very thankful and grateful to O'Leary's for being in Hampstead.

Acura TLX
06/26/2019
Great service at O’leary’s
Great service from this shop. I’m able to schedule appointments easily and quickly when I need to.

LK
LISA K.
Holly Ridge, NC
06/22/2019
Fast & friendly
I stopped in for an oil change and the service was fast and friendly. They made a suggestion on brake pads which I appreciated and will follow up on.

SO
SUSAN O.
Nissan Murano
VERY CONVENIENT
THEY REPAIRED MY A/C AT A VERY GOOD PRICE.

KC
KEVIN C.
OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE AS ALLWAYS
I AM A CUSTOMER AT OLEARY'S FOR YEARS. THEY HAVE BEEN KEEPING ME ONE THE ROAD COST EFFECTIVE AND SAFE. WENT IN 2 WEEKS AGO AND HAD SOME FRONT END WORK DONE
AND LAST WEEK HAD AN ISSUE WITH MY ALIGNMENT AND THEY REPAIRED ANOTHER SMALL REMEDIAL ISSUE AT NO COST. VERY HONEST AND TRUSTWORTHY WORK.

RT
ROGER T.
Kia Sedona
My First Experience with O'Leary's Automotive Repair
I have just relocated here to Hampstead over the past year and I needed my tire looked at for a slow leak. I got on the internet and started a search. I saw several choices and made several calls with ring no answer. So I did another search and found O'Leary's. I called, they answered, I went.

I was in and out in less than 30 minutes. No BS, very courteous, very clean waiting room, Good job, Thank you!

GC
George C.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with George's wife. She said the people at the business work on what they can. If they do not know how, the customers will be told that.

Rebecca M.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Rebecca said the staff did a great job, They got right to it and got it done in less time than they said for not much money and it was great.

JAY H.
06/15/2019
SERVICE WAS BAD! NEVER AGAIN!
MADE A APPOINTMENT ON WED. ASKED IF THEY WERE RUNNING THE OIL CHANGE AND TIRE ROTATION $ 29.95 FOR FRI 6-14-19 1 PM: FRI AT 12:45 I WALKED IN AND SAID I'M HERE FOR A OIL CHANGE, WAS TOLD "NOT TODAY" I SAID YES TODAY AT I PM: AFTER GOING THRU A FEW NAMES ARE YOU BRIAN, ARE YOU JIM WE FOUND WHERE I WAS IN THE COMPUTER! WELL MY MEN ARE OUT TO LUNCH, IF YOU WANT TO WAIT WHEN THEY GET BACK WE WILL CHANGE IT. I AGREED TO WAIT AT 1:30 THEY CHANGED MY OIL ETC. WENT TO PAY AND I WAS TOLD THE BILL WAS $ 59.00 +- I ASKED WHY IT WASN'T $ 29.95 +TAX. I WAS TOLD THAT THEY USE MOBIL 1 SYN OIL GOOD FOR 7000 MILES. I TOLD THEM I WANTED WHAT I'VE GOT THERE BEFORE REG. 5-30 OIL, WAS TOLD THAT THEY DIDN'T KNOW I WANTED THE REG, OIL. "DIDN'T I ASK IF THEY WERE RUNNING THE $ 29.00 SPECIAL?" OH WELL! I WAS TOLD THAT I WOULD GET 7000 MILES WITH THE SYN OIL SO THE COST WOULD BE THE SAME , NOT HAVING TO CHANGE AS OFTEN. I SAID THE CAR IS NEW 16,789 MILES I WANTED TO USE THE SAME OIL NOT CHANGE! THEY SAID WE WILL DRAIN THE OIL AND PUT THE REG. OIL IN, I SAID OK! 5 MINS. LATER THE MANAGER CAME OUT AND SAID, TAKE THE CAR I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY! THE O'LEARY STICKER SAID 16789 FOR NEXT OIL CHANGE, NEW STICKER HAS NEXT OIL CHANGE 20789 THAT'S 4000 MILES IF I DO THE MATH, NOT 7000 MILES. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE??

PF
PATRICIA F.
Cadillac SRX
06/14/2019
OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE
I WENT TO OLEARY'S FOR SOME SIMPLE SERVICES. WAIT TIME AND PRICES WERE VERY REASONABLE. THOMAS WAS VERY ACCOMMODATING OFFERED ME AN ARIZONA ICE TEA.

06/13/2019
Breaks and inspection
Saves me hundred of dollars by being honest when I was informed by Honda that my car needed more maintenance than it really did

Todd M.
Ford Edge
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Todd said the business was able to fix his tire instead of replacing it and he appreciates the service.

TC
THERESA C.
06/08/2019
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service.

Jacob P.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said the business made the process super easy. They knew what they were doing and got him in and out quickly.

CHRISTA H.
Acura RDX
06/01/2019
With out a single doubts
The new manager is very ethical and honest. He consulted me the differences between conventional and synthetic oil services. At first I was apprehensive with the price difference and ultimately let me make the decision. I’ve been coming to O’Leary,s since was Hampstead auto and was really never disappointed but this time left impressed. I myself work retail and understand the transparency in customer service so with that being said this service center is go to place for automotive repairs......++++

RENEE R.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/01/2019
Front Desk
The gentleman at the front desk was very polite and helpful explained to me what service I was getting and the cost
Did not have a long wait

PM
PERRY M.
05/30/2019
Quick & thourough service, great management & mechanics!
Had an emergency breakdown with my wife's car and these guys saved the day. Not only did they get me in on an already busy day, but the ownership of the repairs and follow up was outstanding. I have also had my pickup truck in here for a brake job. This shop is a good one. Very happy!