MARJORIE M.
12/21/2018
Had a wheel alignment done. Car runs great

LC
LIN C.
12/18/2018
Work done properly & quickly.
Work was done in less time than quoted.

JOHN G.
Cadillac XT5
12/13/2018
Very fast

GP
GREG P.
12/06/2018
Fair pricing, and Great work
The guys at O’LEARY’s do great work at a fair price and I would recommend them to anyone.
Thanks again for all your help

MK
Mathew K.
Wilmington, NC
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Mathew said he has had work done before from the business. Also he has been satisfied.

HH
HEATHER H.
Buick Enclave
12/05/2018
Friendly staff
Nice, friendly staff who are very knowledgeable

IS
IRVIN S.
12/05/2018
I always have great service and easy to schedule appointments.

Samantha C.
Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Samantha said the business was able to service her vehicle the same day. They coordinated a tow truck to pick up her vehicle in an hour, and finished the service quickly.

ADAM M.
11/29/2018
Worked me in between appointments to fix my issue.
Friendly, Honest and Great Service.

BF
BETTINA F.
Sneads Ferry, NC
11/27/2018
Oil Change
Always friendly people and fast service, will recommend to anybody

KC
KEVIN C.
Jeep Liberty
11/27/2018
Great Customer Service.
Always handle my car service requests professionally and quickly. They put the customer first and I have been extremely happy with their service and their expertise in maintaining my automobiles.

JIM P.
Mazda CX-7
11/25/2018
stop n go service
I was a smidgen early for my appt , and of course the place was busy already .
My turn came up quickly and I was done in much less time than I expected .
I love EASY !!

RANDALL B.
11/22/2018
RB's Toyota Service
Service manager was polite and pleasant, but seemed very disorganized... People backed up seemed a bit frustrated as service manager tried to operate the credit card machine and the line of people grew. Service side was great as usual.

JOE R.
11/20/2018
Quick. Service
Great place great prices

FM
FRED M.
11/19/2018
Excellent Service, Extremely Helpful
I recently moved to the area and it’s good to know that I have a place to get my car serviced where the people are very friendly and the service is excellent.

KIM S.
Holly Ridge, NC
11/14/2018
Pleasant/Efficient
I went in for an oil change and was in and out in no time. Everyone I came in contact with were very pleasant and helpful. Will most definitely be going back for any service repairs I may need in the future.

JAKE W.
11/13/2018
Tacoma
Other than the need for an updated magazine collection in the waiting room ( I wasn’t there for that anyway) the service was great. To the point with no fluff. I will be returning for further service.

Land Rover Discovery Sport
11/12/2018
Tire Repair
Very fast and affordable!

Toyota Pickup
11/10/2018
Professional and great business people
Quick turn around on an unscheduled appointment. Profession to talk to. Believed my vehicule was going to be taken care of.

TZ
TINA Z.
11/09/2018
Friendly, fast & efficient
I love this place! Honest & reliable staff. Always accommodating when I brought my vehicles by. Highly recommend O’Learys.