JUDITH B.
12/03/2019
Great place to go
The service was very fast and good.

John L.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
John said this business is great. He said everything with his vehicle worked like it was supposed to.

11/25/2019
Polite, Professional, efficient and fairly priced service!
The new management and staff has really turned this place around. So convenient to get quality, quick and fairly priced services. I have had 3 of our vehicles in over the past 4 months. Two for routine Maintenance and one for some moderate level repair work. We have a 4x4 newer model Chevy pick-up, an older SUV and a small Toyota cross-over. My vehicles have been pulled into the shop within 5 minute of my appointment times, and all my vehicles have been ready in the time estimate provided to me when I booked my appointment. No waiting around for hours, no unpleasant surprise. Friendly, straight-up and respectful crew at fair prices. We me and my husband) shopped around before taking each vehicle in, and O’Leary’s comes in under the local competitors on most maintenance and repair services. My husband can do most repairs himself, and has for decades, but in recent years he has been too busy with his work. We have been very pleased to have a place we can depend on to do the work right, timely and at decent prices. It’s nice that my husband does not have to spend his weekends performing upkeep and repairs to keep our vehicles in good shape. Before he was doing most of the work because it was too much of a pain, time suck and expense to take our vehicles into Wilmington for routine stuff or bigger repairs. Now we don’t have to, we have a reliable resource at our back door!
Keep up the good Work! Thanks O’Learys is Hampstead! Thanks again Scott for another positive experience! You are always attentive, thorough personable and explain things very well without being pushy or making a sales pitch. Your pride in your work is very evident.

JUSTIN W.
Dodge Durango
11/22/2019
Quick and Painless
Quick tire plug on my way to work. No complaints. Scott was great

Mitsubishi Mirage
11/21/2019
Satisfied with previous visit.
I have been there once before and was satisfied, so I went back again for the full $99 special. I was just a little confused by the amount of $113.39.

Markus S.
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Markus said the service was very good.

HL
Hanah L.
Ford Five Hundred
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Hanah said this business did exactly what she asked for. The service was done in a timely manner and there were no issues.

JERRY A.
Subaru Legacy
11/16/2019
Oil change service
Scott took very good care of my auto needs and updated me on future needs that need to be fixed to eliminate other issues. First time experience was excellent.

Ford Police Interceptor
11/14/2019
About time
Real happy with personnel change at Hampstead O Leary’s. Thanks Scott and Team.

TIMOTHY M.
Ford Expedition
11/05/2019
Great experience
I needed work on my wife’s car (battery issue). I showed up with no appointment and was helped right away. Only took 45 minutes from start to finish. No one tried to talk me into “work I needed” like most places do. Overall great experience and will definitely return with future car issues.

SHANNON W.
Leesburg, FL
11/05/2019
Customer service
This place has great customer service. Didnt have to wait long. They care.

TERRY B.
Kia Sportage
11/04/2019
Great job
Scott and his crew have diagnosed and fixed any problem I have had with my cars in a very timely manner.

MK
Mathew K.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Mathew said they were the most straightforward service, have never cheated him and if he has an issue they would let him know.

KH
KIA H.
Honda Accord Sedan
10/30/2019
Efficient
Stopped by with a nail in my tire. The technicians responded quickly and got me back on my way to work in about 15 minutes.
Will definitely be a repeat customer....hopefully not often!

PH
PAT H.
Holly Ridge, NC
Subaru Crosstrek
10/28/2019
Oil change and tire rotation
Made an appointment. Got three reminders so as not to forget. Arrived on time. Service completed within 30 minutes. Friendly and professional.

TC
Tom C.
Chrysler 300
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Tom said this facility fixed the problem and had the vehicle back the next day.

JOHN L.
10/23/2019
Fast and great service, needed asap and got it.

CA
CHIP A.
10/22/2019
Always good

ROS B.
10/21/2019
Waiting room is very pleasant.
Disappointed that a technician was absent which meant i couldn't get the $99.00 special. Ended up having to buy parts like windshield wipers and internal air filter.

Michael C.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Michael said that the place did everything that he asked.