Olympia Chrysler Jeep Mitsubishi

Overall Rating 3.43/5Overall Rating 3.43/5Overall Rating 3.43/5rating 3.43rating 3.43

Meghann H.
01/18/2016 Category: Sales
Dealership to go to
Ok. This is our third Jeep we have purchased from Bruce Titus Jeep in Olympia. We traded our Overland for a Grand Cherokee High Altitude. What a beautiful, incredibly well designed and built SUV. Now, let's talk about the sales team. Joe, Jay and Ryan, you are the best! It was a wonderful buying experience! We didn't set out to buy a new SUV that day. So, there I was in a flannel shirt, hair in pony tail, and yoga pants. We decided to stop in at a Mercedes dealer, after visiting some friends, to see what the hoopla was all about. We walked in and the salesmen retreated to a corner. After several minutes, one approached. He said the one we were looking at was sold but if we wanted to look, that was ok. Why would you keep a sold vehicle on your showroom floor? He clearly "thought" we didn't have the financial ability to buy one. He offered no information on the GLC, and gave us the feeling that we were wasting his time. Shame on you Mercedes! My husband said that we should go to Bruce Titus Jeep in Olympia. And we did. When we walked in, everyone said hello, and we went on from there. Joe is new, but a lovely spirit and a humbleness that was refreshing. Having a Jeep Overland with a Hemi V-8, is hard to give up. However, after being clear to Joe and Jay that we weren't interested in anything less than an Overland, they asked us to drive the High Altitude diesel. My husband was interested in diesel. I drove, because I was sure it wouldn't have the power I was use to with the Hemi-8. I was so wrong! The High Altitude diesel delivered. Returning to the dealership, we sat down with Jay to see what we could do. And it didn't take long to reach a bargaining agreement, in between laughing, sharing stories and our lives. All of the sales team talked with us, so we never sat there alone or ignored. Nice touch folks. Ryan was also awesome to work with. Jay spent over an hour going through our new Jeep with us. Answering questions, showing us every little thing. In short, Bruce Titus, you have a really good team now! And Mercedes, we took our money, added to it, and bought twice the SUV! Moral: don't judge how someone walks into your showroom, it could cost you a sale. Bruce Titus, thank you for being "real" people!

Jim and Meghann H.
01/18/2016 Category: Sales
Dealership to go to

jay r.
Graham, WA
12/20/2015 Category: Sales
salesmen jay latham
this salesmen was very courteous and was very good at his job he not once try to pressure me into anything I would highly recommend him if your looking to buy a car the dealership was very good also they made you feel very comfortable and was willing to work a deal so both parties were happy I would highly recommend this company and salesman to my friends and people that I talk to for sure again they were both outstanding and pleasure to work with

Sharon/Carl B.
11/21/2015 Category: Sales
Stepping up and standing behind their product and their name...........
Rock Stars work here! They absolutely reversed an incredibly awful situation for us. We just can't say thank you enough!!!!!! (Sales and Service both...)

BEVERLY S.
JEEP COMPASS
03/06/2015 Category: Sales
pleasant people
we had a pleasant visit there.

DANIEL S.
MITSUBISHI LANCER
03/05/2015 Category: Sales
awsome
bought the 2014 mitsubishi lancer se people were nice made sure i can aford the car. people need good credit befor buying a car.

SJ
SANDRA J.
Puyallup, WA
CHRYSLER 200
02/27/2015 Category: Sales
The people are great and ray was fantastic
Best service I have recieved at a dealership ray was the best and made me feel so comfortable

MELISSA S.
JEEP WRANGLER
02/18/2015 Category: Sales
amazing service by everyone that we encountered
AJ, Todd, Ryan and Keith are awesome. So friendly and made this such an easy experience

ES
EDWARD S.
Allyn, WA
CHRYSLER 200
02/13/2015 Category: Sales
Used Car Purchase
Do not like how they tell you they will fix a couple of items prior to taking delivery of vehicle and then they don't. Windshield and paint chip. And you would thing when you spend about $24K on a used car, they would fill up the gas tank. After the sell, they salesman told me they don't fill used cars just new ones. Guess I'll take my business elsewhere next time. Just seems cheap.

MARSHA L.

WILLIAM L.
Morton, WA
02/05/2015 Category: Sales
Shopping !
Was able to look around at cars with wife and not be followed and given sales pitch where ever we went -- really nice !!

DK
DENNIS K.
JEEP CHEROKEE
02/04/2015 Category: Sales
Customers Needs Come First
Sales staff are very knowledgeable on vehicles. They go the extra step to find the vehicle you are wanting.

LH
LAURIE H.
01/30/2015 Category: Sales
friendliness of staff
Car shopping can be stressful especially if one has been at it for awhile. We appreciate your patience and time.

MT
MARTI T.
Roy, WA
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
01/24/2015 Category: Sales
Friendly, trustful way of doing business
I was dreading buying a new car because I didn't want to go through all the negotiating for a reasonable price, etc. However, working with Raymond and Tyler was a pleasure and after all was said and done, I felt very good about the purchase. Everyone is friendly and answered all of my questions quickly.

JULIE F.
Yelm, WA
01/23/2015 Category: Sales
Friendly, Knowledgable Staff
After some terrible experiences with other dealerships, the staff at Olympia Chrystler/Jeep/Mitsubishi made car buying a pleasant experience. They knew their business and went out of their way to make us comfortable. Also got a great deal on our Outlander Sport. Thanks so much!!

DEBRA D.
Shelton, WA
JEEP COMPASS
01/22/2015 Category: Sales
No sales rush
Jay found the car that I was looking for in my price range. The transaction was painless and now I have a great Jeep.

RN
RUSSELL N.
DODGE GRAND CARAVAN
01/16/2015 Category: Sales
Fair Deal
We got a great price on the Dodge Grand Caravan that we purchased.

OG
OBED G.
HYUNDAI SONATA
01/14/2015 Category: Sales
great experience
Once again a great experience, 2nd vehicle we have bought here within the year. Awesome customer service, thanks!!

BL
BETTIE L.
CHRYSLER 300
01/08/2015 Category: Sales
Very fair
I enjoyed the experience of purchasing my car, and will return in the future. I felt they treated me fair, and everybody wins that way.

ANGLEIAN M.
CHRYSLER 300
01/04/2015 Category: Sales
The staff makes this dealership great. Raymond, Keith and Todd, thank you for making my car buying experience great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!