Olympia Chrysler Jeep Mitsubishi

BRUCE J.
CHRYSLER PT CRUISER
03/17/2015 Category: Service
Friendly, Competent Service
Friendly staff and good service. Look forward to my next visit.

JERRY G.
03/16/2015 Category: Service
jeep was repair on time
chris did a good job kept me imformed

SL
STEVEN L.
Sea Tac, WA
JEEP LIBERTY
03/15/2015 Category: Service
Recall
They gave me an appointment right away and did the work promptly.

KR
KEVIN R.
03/15/2015 Category: Service
service was good
Came in for an old change. They were prompt and cleaned my car.

BD
BETH D.
Seattle, WA
03/14/2015 Category: Service
First Oil Service
Purchased 2015 Jeep Cherokee and had my first oil service which was complimentary. While I have experienced poor service issues in the past, this visit was professional and pleasant. No complaints!

HK
HARRY K.
Yelm, WA
03/14/2015 Category: Service
Did a great job!!
They did a wonderful job on my jeep. The turn around was super and the clerk was very personable.

ES
EARL/LINDA S.
03/13/2015 Category: Service
Greg my mechanic
Greg has been my mechanic for almost 15 years....that is why I like owning my Jeep. I know that Greg will give me good service

DENNIS S.
Shelton, WA
CHRYSLER TOWN
03/11/2015 Category: Service
friendly sales people
Always had a good experience when I have been there

JOSEPH L.
Lacey, WA
CHRYSLER 300
03/03/2015 Category: Service
Was able to schedule an appt the next day.
Service Manager Dawn was friendly and professional throughout the transaction. She listen to the issues I had with my car and assured me that it would be taken care of.

TOM B.
Lacey, WA
RAM 1500
03/02/2015 Category: Service
Dependable Service
Every visit has been meet with great service!

FH
FREDDIE H.
CHRYSLER 300
03/01/2015 Category: Service
Service department is hit or miss. For the most part not too good. I have taken my car there for service and have had it returned with interior filthy. My car has white leather seats and they never cover them. My most recent service was for rattles in roofliner and it still is not fixed. This is the second time I have had issues and repair not done. Not too mention customer service reps do not call to say car is ready. If there was another Chrysler dealer close I would go to them.

DAVID B.
good work, bad clean up
The actual work done is usually good. However, a couple of negatives:
1)communication is horrible. For vehicle recalls, we were never told the process for getting the vehicle in for repair. We asked repeatedly over more than a year and were just told we were on a waiting list. Never a mention that we were actually waiting for a letter from Chrysler telling us the part was ready, so we kept getting frustrated waiting for so long. Also, we've had a terrible time since we bought our vehicle, at getting requested information sent to us about a warranty/service we paid extra for. When asking about how to get cosmetic touchups done (scratch repair, etc.) as part of the service purchased, we kept getting told they'd send information to us, they had to look it up, etc. Finally, 2 years into inquiries, we are told they don't work with that third party service company anymore.. so we paid for a service they aren't even a servicing dealer for anymore..
2) After the most recent repair (recall fix), when we got home we noticed there were dirty finger smudges all over the white sun visor and ceiling material. We had to buy upholstery cleaner and scrub the areas around the sun roof, sunvisors, and ceiling to get the black finger smudges out. Also, even though they vacuum interior and wash the exterior when they return the vehicle, there were still (metal?) shavings all over the shifter/cup holder area that had fallen from the work they were doing on the sun roof. Workmanship like that is unprofessional and sloppy.

CT
CARRIE T.
03/01/2015 Category: Service
Two hour wait for oil change.
I had a 10:30 am appointment and my oil change took two hours! That's ridiculous. I don't think I'll be coming back.

CHUCK S.
Raymond, WA
MITSUBISHI RAIDER
02/28/2015 Category: Service
EVERY CONTACT WITH ANY EMPLOYEE GAVE A FEELING OF OLD FRIEND, MAY I HELP YOU IN ANY WAY. MADE ME FELL VERY WELCOMED TO BE THERE.
SOME OF THE LITTLE THINGS THAT WERE DONE FOR ME WITHOUT SOLICITATION, MAKING ME FEEL AS THOUGH YOU WANTED MY BUSINESS. MY REASON FOR BEING THERE WAS HANDLED IN THE MANNER AND TIME FRAME AS WAS RELAYED TO ME. I WILL BRING ANY OTHER NEEDS TO BRUCE TITUS DEALERSHIP. THANK YOU AGAIN.