Olympia Chrysler Jeep Mitsubishi

Overall Rating 3.43/5Overall Rating 3.43/5Overall Rating 3.43/5rating 3.43rating 3.43

GR

BRUCE J.
CHRYSLER PT CRUISER
03/17/2015 Category: Service
Friendly, Competent Service
Friendly staff and good service. Look forward to my next visit.

JERRY G.
03/16/2015 Category: Service
jeep was repair on time
chris did a good job kept me imformed

SL
STEVEN L.
Sea Tac, WA
JEEP LIBERTY
03/15/2015 Category: Service
Recall
They gave me an appointment right away and did the work promptly.

KR
KEVIN R.
03/15/2015 Category: Service
service was good
Came in for an old change. They were prompt and cleaned my car.

BD
BETH D.
Seattle, WA
03/14/2015 Category: Service
First Oil Service
Purchased 2015 Jeep Cherokee and had my first oil service which was complimentary. While I have experienced poor service issues in the past, this visit was professional and pleasant. No complaints!

HK
HARRY K.
Yelm, WA
03/14/2015 Category: Service
Did a great job!!
They did a wonderful job on my jeep. The turn around was super and the clerk was very personable.

ES
EARL/LINDA S.
03/13/2015 Category: Service
Greg my mechanic
Greg has been my mechanic for almost 15 years....that is why I like owning my Jeep. I know that Greg will give me good service

DENNIS S.
Shelton, WA
03/11/2015 Category: Service
friendly sales people
Always had a good experience when I have been there

JOSEPH L.
CHRYSLER 300
03/03/2015 Category: Service
Was able to schedule an appt the next day.
Service Manager Dawn was friendly and professional throughout the transaction. She listen to the issues I had with my car and assured me that it would be taken care of.

TOM B.
RAM 1500
03/02/2015 Category: Service
Dependable Service
Every visit has been meet with great service!

FH
FREDDIE H.
CHRYSLER 300
03/01/2015 Category: Service
Service department is hit or miss. For the most part not too good. I have taken my car there for service and have had it returned with interior filthy. My car has white leather seats and they never cover them. My most recent service was for rattles in roofliner and it still is not fixed. This is the second time I have had issues and repair not done. Not too mention customer service reps do not call to say car is ready. If there was another Chrysler dealer close I would go to them.

DAVID B.
good work, bad clean up
The actual work done is usually good. However, a couple of negatives:
1)communication is horrible. For vehicle recalls, we were never told the process for getting the vehicle in for repair. We asked repeatedly over more than a year and were just told we were on a waiting list. Never a mention that we were actually waiting for a letter from Chrysler telling us the part was ready, so we kept getting frustrated waiting for so long. Also, we've had a terrible time since we bought our vehicle, at getting requested information sent to us about a warranty/service we paid extra for. When asking about how to get cosmetic touchups done (scratch repair, etc.) as part of the service purchased, we kept getting told they'd send information to us, they had to look it up, etc. Finally, 2 years into inquiries, we are told they don't work with that third party service company anymore.. so we paid for a service they aren't even a servicing dealer for anymore..
2) After the most recent repair (recall fix), when we got home we noticed there were dirty finger smudges all over the white sun visor and ceiling material. We had to buy upholstery cleaner and scrub the areas around the sun roof, sunvisors, and ceiling to get the black finger smudges out. Also, even though they vacuum interior and wash the exterior when they return the vehicle, there were still (metal?) shavings all over the shifter/cup holder area that had fallen from the work they were doing on the sun roof. Workmanship like that is unprofessional and sloppy.

CT
CARRIE T.
03/01/2015 Category: Service
Two hour wait for oil change.
I had a 10:30 am appointment and my oil change took two hours! That's ridiculous. I don't think I'll be coming back.

CHUCK S.
Raymond, WA
MITSUBISHI RAIDER
02/28/2015 Category: Service
EVERY CONTACT WITH ANY EMPLOYEE GAVE A FEELING OF OLD FRIEND, MAY I HELP YOU IN ANY WAY. MADE ME FELL VERY WELCOMED TO BE THERE.
SOME OF THE LITTLE THINGS THAT WERE DONE FOR ME WITHOUT SOLICITATION, MAKING ME FEEL AS THOUGH YOU WANTED MY BUSINESS. MY REASON FOR BEING THERE WAS HANDLED IN THE MANNER AND TIME FRAME AS WAS RELAYED TO ME. I WILL BRING ANY OTHER NEEDS TO BRUCE TITUS DEALERSHIP. THANK YOU AGAIN.

MELINDA M.
02/28/2015 Category: Service
Great service advisor!
If I were only rating my service advisor, Penny Walton, I would definitely give her 5 stars. She is kind, patient, positive, and did an excellent job of keeping me informed of the progress on my van. On my initial visit, my appointment wasn't in the computer even though I had scheduled it a week in advance. Peggy fit me in, though. Returning home from my third visit, I noticed a crack on the dashboard information screen (behind the steering wheel). It seems the technician would have been aware of cracking it when putting the dash back on. Penny did get me in the next morning so the tech could look at it. The screen has been ordered and I am now waiting to hear back for the follow up appointment.

RP
ROBERTO P.
JEEP COMPASS
02/26/2015 Category: Service
An hour and a half for an oil change
Long wait, every time I visit, I am not helped right away, sure the people are polite but not attentive enough i always get put on hold for at least 5 minutes before I am assisted whether if I show up on time or early

JOHN A.
Tenino, WA
02/24/2015 Category: Service
great customer service
service was quick and good

LO
LARRY O.
Tumwater, WA
02/22/2015 Category: Service
good people
Great job and love the shuttle.

JOHN R.
JEEP LIBERTY
02/20/2015 Category: Service
Well told them makes loud noise and they said can't here it, so called me in to drive with mechanic.
I came in to drive the vehicle with mechanic and while waiting I hear the other mechanics saying that jeep of mined sounds perfectly ok. Well we drive a couple minutes and hey the noise is there, needed front bearings replaced other then that was good experience