Olympia Chrysler Jeep Mitsubishi

Overall Rating 3.43/5Overall Rating 3.43/5Overall Rating 3.43/5rating 3.43rating 3.43

KI
KENNETH I.
Aberdeen, WA
JEEP CHEROKEE
04/17/2014 Category: Sales
Great Staff, Great selection
I had one of the best salesman ever( Don Qiu,) I have purchased 5 vehicles from dealers and this guy was the best. He wasn't pushy, went over both vehicles I was considering. He did a great job of explaining the difference and he did a great job helping with my trade and financing. I got what I wanted.

JOSEPHE G.
MAZDA CX-7
04/17/2014 Category: Sales
Great and friendly staff.
The staff here are awesome and very helpful. However, I am worried that my used vehicle may have more issues than they had addressed and it is now back in the shop. Hopefully it's nothing serious but they are taking care of the situation.

PS
PABLO S.
NISSAN PATHFINDER
04/16/2014 Category: Service
customer service
Was treated well and work done right from service writer to device manager all just great

VS
VICKY S.
Chehalis, WA
MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER
04/16/2014 Category: Service
It's convenient, the hours of operation and friendly staff
I have been going to Olympia Mitsubishi for my automobiles' maintenance since 2011 and since then I have not had any problems or difficulties with staff or scheduling.

MARKUS S.
Tumwater, WA
FORD F-150
04/15/2014 Category: Service
Even though I drive a Ford....
Mike at the service desk makes Olympia Chrysler my service destination. He is always friendly and personable.He takes the time to find out a little about the customer and makes great conversation while you are going through the process.

CG
COURTNEY G.
Ocean Shores, WA
CHRYSLER TOWN
04/13/2014 Category: Service
Quick service
I had to go in for an oil change and check engine light. The oil change was done within a half hour and they stated id have to come back for check engine light but had given me a car wash voucher which the kids loved.

PS
PAUL S.
MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER SPORT
04/12/2014 Category: Service
good service
service person very helpful.

JJ

Oak Harbor, WA
TOYOTA COROLLA
04/10/2014 Category: Sales
horrible finance employee.
Had a terrible experience working with an employee in finance. Tried to tack on an extra three thousand dollars to my car, and laughed at me when I called him on it. Condescending and rude in every way. Not a friendly place to any first timers. Bring a friend, and keep an eye out for their tactics.

JAMES W.
04/10/2014 Category: Service
the price for an oil change is high
For only regular oil and nothing else like a tire rotation it is not competitive.

JANICE L.
Centralia, WA
JEEP CHEROKEE
04/03/2014 Category: Sales
Easy, respectuful staff.
I hate to shop and the purchase of a new vehicle is a huge task. Staff was easy to work with and respectful. Campbell's Chrysler - Dodge was also very good to work with.

RAMONCITO M.
DODGE DURANGO
04/02/2014 Category: Service

VM
VINCENT M.
JEEP PATRIOT
03/30/2014 Category: Service
Easy scheduling - friendly staff - great service
I just got a simple oil change this time and the experience was a good one - simple and well done.

CV
CHARLES V.
Yelm, WA
CHRYSLER TOWN
03/30/2014 Category: Service
My last visit to Olympia Chrysler
I was initially disappointed that a service specialist did not meet me at my car. They may have been busy, but it did not appear so when I went inside. Things picked up after that. They were friendly and helpful. My service was completed promptly and the price was as agreed.

RK
RICK K.
Bonney Lake, WA
CHEVROLET TAHOE
03/28/2014 Category: Sales
Buying the car was quick and easy. Fastest i have ever bought a car.

DF
DARREL F.
JEEP WRANGLER
03/28/2014 Category: Service
Oil Change
Very fast, in and out within 45 min.

DOUGLAS D.

KIMBER R.
MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER
03/27/2014 Category: Sales
Friendly staff
I was pleased t how willing the staff were to work with me on getting exactly what i wanted. Extra cudo's to Jody Newsome who explained things thoroughly and was very genuine

GP
GERI P.
03/26/2014 Category: Sales
Greatg, Non Pressuring Salesman
We test drove a Challenger, our Salesman was very pleasurable & not pushy, we really appreciated that. Unfortunately the Challenger was not a right fit for us.

RF
RAMONA F.
Lilliwaup, WA
JEEP COMPASS
03/25/2014 Category: Service
Dependable and Honest
These are professionals who you can depend on and you know their name is all the quality work they do for you.