Olympia Chrysler Jeep Mitsubishi

GORDON M.
DODGE CARAVAN
07/27/2014 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful.
I have dealt with them for 14 years and have always appreciated their honesty and straight forward approach. My only gripe is that I don't always get a call telling me what is going on or when my car is ready. I'm assuming that is because of staffing issues but still it is aggravating when I have to plan other chores.

MIKE S.
JEEP COMMANDER
07/27/2014 Category: Service
Oil Change
I had 2:30 appointment for an oil change. It took them an hour and 40 minutes to get my jeep back. The service writer said he was sorry it took so long. The long wait did give me time to talk to Jay Latham about the Cheeroke and the new Renegade coming out 2015.

JAMES H.
CHRYSLER TOWN
07/25/2014 Category: Service
I have been using BTAG since 2003 and have purchaced three mini vans with all my service performed by BTAG. You really don't have to contact me reguarding your service as it has always been excellent. Thank You.

JZ
JUDY Z.
07/23/2014 Category: Service
courteous
very friendly the only complaint is it takes too long to get a oil change

KR
KIMBERLY R.
MAZDA MAZDA6
07/21/2014 Category: Service
team work
I love how they always make sure to try to get the answer somewhere if they don't know the answer instead of trying to bs their way thru

RA
RAY A.
Tenino, WA
CHRYSLER 300
07/21/2014 Category: Service
My Oil Change
Fast Curtis and done with Mopar parts
They have done all my Chryslers and would not even think of taking it any were ells

RK
ROBERT K.
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
07/18/2014 Category: Service
Jeep maintenance
I always trust the Jeep service techs to get the job done. I take all of my rigs to them.

MK
MEGAN K.
JEEP COMPASS
07/17/2014 Category: Sales
Excellent customer service
After visiting other dealerships with poor customer service it was great to find a place with nice people who weren't there to bash other dealerships and ignore the reason you're there but who are there to help you find the right vehicle and make sure you're happy.

ER
Ed R.
Rainier, WA
07/11/2014 Category: Sales
New Jeep purchases
My wife and I purchased a new Patriot & a new Wrangler within the last 2 months. We were extremely pleased with the sales staff (Greg & Patrick) and the allowances we got on our trade-in vehicles. Every bit of the transactions were efficient and friendly. We highly recommend Olympia Chrysler & Jeep!

CT
CINDY T.
JEEP WRANGLER
07/11/2014 Category: Sales
Cannot be trusted
They showed a list of features on the first jeep I paid in full which had deep tinted windows for $441. The next day they said that jeep is no longer available. Couple days later they said they found another one with same features but for $400 more for the security alarm system. Patrick Cook tried to negotiate and said he might put tinted windows on the new one but in the end, he said he couldn't. The next day I realized I had already paid for that deep tinted windows and questioned them. Patrick and the manager (James but was introduced as Mike) said they don't know what happened to that sale, no records, no recollection at their dealership without the mopar sticker. So did they lie or stole $441 from me? Then I called service to ask if the 18 oil service package I paid $599 with tax is forwarded in the chrysler system. He said there is no record of that. He said the manager stated it is paid. I called twice and twice it was relayed to the sales manager but status is the same and no one responded. It is now week 4 and I have no clue to the status of the leather seats I paid $1500. I called but the phone calls to them were composed of a series of ring tone, music, wrong person picked up, ring tone, music.... Things to watch for with these guys. Tactics they used: said they are loosing money selling this jeep (used 7 times on me), raised their voice (maybe bc I'm a woman??). I didn't know this is how you get treated at a dealership. My experience at this place? Worse nightmare.
James B., Sales Manager from Olympia Chrysler Jeep Mitsubishi responded on 07/16/2014

We are sorry for your misunderstanding of the vehicle features. We have contacted you several times about the Leather and the Vechile matiance plans. Your original vehicle was not aviable (which we stated during the purchase process, could be the case). We never use an "Tactics" to sell a vehicle, our customers are happy with the experience they get at Olympia Chrysler Jeep. I invite you to come into the store and discuess these issues if you would like. We have tried to reach out to you several times, but it appears that you do not want to contact us back or be in touch with us about this purchase. Thanks!

NR
NANCY R.
Lacey, WA
JEEP WRANGLER
07/10/2014 Category: Service
What makes the place so Great
Wendy and Mike in the service department, they are both exceptional employees along with the rest of the service department staff.

JANICE L.
Centralia, WA
JEEP CHEROKEE
07/09/2014 Category: Service
Mike was friendly - comfortable
It would be nice if a car wash or vaccum was included. ; )

FC
FABIAN C.
07/09/2014 Category: Service
I recently took my Jeep to this service dealer for a strange noise our Jeep Grand Cherokee was making while on an uphill stop. The service manager as well as the mechanics were very patient with me. They really took their time to try to isolate the noise. I also went in to take care of a concurrent recall items related to the brake reporgramming which they of course took care of. I was very impressed with their genuine interest in my concerns. I had a great experience and will definately be taking it back for scheduled maintenance and service.

RO
RICHARD O.
07/04/2014 Category: Sales
Had a great time buying my Jeep. Great saleperson, and staff.

DANIEL B.
MITSUBISHI MIRAGE
07/04/2014 Category: Sales
friendly, curtious and helpfulness
Thank you for everything I will recommend your business to everyone I meet thanks again Quinn.