Olympia Chrysler Jeep Mitsubishi

EMILY S.
MITSUBISHI MIRAGE
07/01/2014 Category: Sales
friendly, knowledgeable service
I would recommend this business

KR
KIMBERLY R.
MITSUBISHI ENDEAVOR
06/30/2014 Category: Service
local and certified
I like this place for the People and that they have certified Mitsubishi techs and they are local

LG
LANCE G.
Seattle, WA
MITSUBISHI LANCER
06/28/2014 Category: Sales
I got the deal of a lifetime
It took some work, but the final deal was the best deal I've ever got. These guys certainly worked for my business, and I'm thankful for the experience.

GP
GAY P.
JEEP CHEROKEE
06/26/2014 Category: Service
I like my Jeep Cherokee Sport
My first oil change went great. The service people and parts people were great to work with.

GR
GARY R.
Shelton, WA
CHRYSLER 200
06/26/2014 Category: Sales
Great Team !
Made buying a new car an enjoyable experience.

YP

JIM S.
Tenino, WA
JEEP CHEROKEE
06/23/2014 Category: Sales
great attention from the salesman
1st class all through the transation

CD
CHRISTINE D.
Chehalis, WA
MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER
06/21/2014 Category: Service
Service Department
Wendy in the service department is awesome.

SR
SABINE R.
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
oil change
After posting a rather frustrated message regarding the schedule of our oil change and the different information we received I was contacted immediately by the manager and he explained in detail what the requirements and suggestions are. My only complaint at this point is that it should have been explained like that in the beginning. Other than that the work they have done was very good.

frustrated
I own a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. When I bought the SUV I was told the car would let us know when it is time to change the oil. We came in after 3000 miles and 4500 and were send away without oil change because the message to change the oil has not come on yet. At 6000 miles we insisted on it because still no message. After again no message and we made it to a little over 12000 miles and brought it in which was last visit. Now we are told to bring it in every 3000 miles and that is what your department recommends. I may add this is the same department that send us away and told us to wait and risk damage to the SUV. In addition we now have an SUV with a rather useless feature that we paid for.
James B., Sales Manager from Olympia Chrysler Jeep Mitsubishi responded on 06/19/2014

We are sorry for the miss comunication. It is correct that you can wait for the light to come on, there is a sugested interval for oil changes also. We will make sure to make that clear in the future. Thank you for your past and future business.

ES
EARL/LINDA S.
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
the service & personal attention
I have driven a Jeep for many years, the reason is the performance & also the service I receive

ST
STEPHEN T.
CHRYSLER SEBRING
06/18/2014 Category: Service
IT USED TO BE. what is going on ther????
Not happy with service at all. Not happy with getting e mail today that my car needs service and opening it to find out it is exactly what it was in for a week ago? Is no one paying attention there? Customer service was really good ...what happened?

We appologize for the miscomunication by our e-mail system. The company that sends out those reminder e-mails get's there list monthly and sends out the information. It just so happens that you had gotten your oil change done recently enough that the system did not pick that up. Thank you for your business please contact us to discuess this. We appologize for the double information that was sent out.

SD
SRI D.
JEEP PATRIOT
06/15/2014 Category: Service
This dealership has always taken good care of us.

DF
DARREL F.
RAM 2500
Recall

MARVIN C.
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
06/15/2014 Category: Sales
Excellent sales and management personnel
I purchased a new Jeep Wrangler and the experience was actually fun. The salesman, jay Lathom was first rate. Also enjoyed dealing with the finance manager, Todd McCrumb and the sales manager, James.

JAMES W.
MITSUBISHI GALANT
Great people and services
Time in and out was very quick and great customer service