Olympia Chrysler Jeep Mitsubishi

Shelton, WA
JEEP WRANGLER
01/02/2015 Category: Service
great customer service
I recently had warranty work done on my 2012 Jeep Wrangler. While I'm not happy with the Jeep build quality that led to the issue, this dealership really stepped up to the plate with their customer service.

LC
LAWRENCE C.
Lacey, WA
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
01/02/2015 Category: Sales
Fully committed to customer satisfaction
Completely understood the fact that you did not have our first or second choice of vehicle and worked with us to make sure our third choice was the best deal possible...everyone we spoke with was polite and willingly to help as much as possible. Especially our salesman DJ Garza who worked extra to see we were completely satisfied

BONNIE B.
01/01/2015 Category: Sales
Very kind and friendly
Very good experience with everyone who worked with us they all were very knowledgable .

JO
JESSICA O.
Shelton, WA
01/01/2015 Category: Sales
The place itself great flexible terms great deals great servic.
Great customer service from sellers to financial team. The car though after a day had technical issues with the radio screen n back up camera. Which we need to take it back to dealer for them to take a look at it.

BT
BRUCE T.
CHRYSLER 200
12/30/2014 Category: Service
oil change and inspections
Great service as always. even washed and vacuumed our car.

RK
ROBERT K.
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
12/25/2014 Category: Service
Jeep Service
Service Department knows what they are doing. We take all 4 rigs to them.

SA
SANDRA A.
Yelm, WA
12/23/2014 Category: Service
Will go back
Everything was great. The only thing that I would like to suggest is that when offering a "loaner" it is actually a loaner and not a rental car that I have to use a credit card to get.

CHERYL C.
12/22/2014 Category: Service
Friendly & helpful employees
Even though a couple of employees had horrible colds, they were friendly and helpful.

WK
WILMA K.
12/22/2014 Category: Service
Recently lost my husband and I appreciate your care and personalized care. Will purchase my next jeep with you folks Happy Holidays

AC
ANGELA C.
Roy, WA
JEEP WRANGLER
12/20/2014 Category: Service
They got me in and out and even reserved me a rental car!

HK

Port Townsend, WA
VOLKSWAGEN GOLF
12/17/2014 Category: Sales
Mixed message
Salesman was fine - helpful. Finance guy wouldn't give up on extended warranty even when I said no. Facility was clean, even bathrooms. The "tax savings" in promo materials is misleading -- close to bait and switch.

HV
HUGO V.
Toledo, WA
CHRYSLER 200
12/14/2014 Category: Service
generocity needs improvement
Only through initiating an adjustment to my final charges on my bill was I finally satisfied. Should not have been necessary.

PF
PETER F.
KIA FORTE
12/14/2014 Category: Sales
jeep/kia
salesperson Jay Latham worked very hard to put me in the vehicle that was right for me

OG
OBED G.
Lacey, WA
MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER
12/14/2014 Category: Service
Customer service
Great customer service, friendly employees!