Olympia Chrysler Jeep Mitsubishi

Overall Rating 3.43/5Overall Rating 3.43/5Overall Rating 3.43/5rating 3.43rating 3.43
3.4

RONDA M.
Shelton, WA
JEEP WRANGLER
11/03/2014 Category: Service
honest fair and easy to work with
Evan when things happen that are not perfect they worked hard to make sure we were well taken care of and was very much appreciated. THANKS GUYS

JJ
JAMES J.
11/01/2014 Category: Service
close to where we live
Good service and friendly people

JAMES H.
CHRYSLER TOWN
11/01/2014 Category: Service
You don't need to constantly ask for my satisfaction with your service each time I have my T&C serviced.

CAROL H.
10/31/2014 Category: Service
I took my car in for servicing. The people I delt with were polite and helpful. The job was done promptly imcluding washing.

JAMES K.
Shelton, WA
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
10/30/2014 Category: Sales
very friendly place
We had a very positive experience with every sales associate and our new jeep ride is sooooo smooth. Thanks to all.

JANICE A.
Yelm, WA
JEEP LIBERTY
Great
Professional courtesy , timely service, no pressure to have recommended work done, car returned clean with a fresh wash.

VS
VICKY S.
Chehalis, WA
personnel, location and hours
Thank you for personal service and attention to what was needed with my auto repair. I am also happy they washed exterior and vacuumed interior without my asking!

STEPHAN B.
MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER SPORT
10/29/2014 Category: Service
Writing because you asked....
Nothing great to report. Took my recalled car in and did the work in 2 hours. Charged me for a key cover I had to buy because both our keys are broken at the top.

SD
SARA D.
JEEP COMPASS
10/26/2014 Category: Service
Customer Service and good mechanics.
The work is always done right and I trust the mechanics. The staff give great customer service.

KENT B.
JEEP WRANGLER
10/26/2014 Category: Service
The work gets done correctly and on time.
I was waited on quickly; the person was knowledgeable and friendly; the work was done expertly and on time.

DAVID S.
CHRYSLER 200
10/25/2014 Category: Service
Service was great, courtesy driver is friendly and repairs seem flawless.

ROBERT B.
Portland, OR
10/24/2014 Category: Service
can't fix the radio
After a near year, multiple trips from Portland to the Olympia dealer, & several missed communications, the radio still does not work properly.

ROBERT M.
JEEP COMMANDER
10/22/2014 Category: Service
excellent service
The service to our 2008 Jeep Cdr was complete and well done and included data on services provided. Great fresh brewed coffee in the wait area, friendly sales people.

JENNIFER K.
Mount Vernon, WA
CHEVROLET COLORADO
10/22/2014 Category: Sales
Best car buying experience ever!
I have never felt so taken care of at a car dealership. They never made me feel i was being taken or pressured to purchase. The staff did an amazing job of keeping me informed and helping me find the right vehicle. I will always recommend this dealership.

RO
RONALD O.
Roy, WA
10/21/2014 Category: Service
very nice people
they seem to be on top of what they are doing.

DIANA D.
CHRYSLER 200
10/13/2014 Category: Service
no complaints
Would be nice to clean the car a little

MARION B.
JEEP LIBERTY
10/13/2014 Category: Service
My bf raves about your prices and the services you provide. He was especially happy that you put a trailer hitch on the Jeep because of some recall. We have had been looking to do that for sometime. But it was alittle bit to pricey for us at this time.

WS
WILLIAM S.
10/11/2014 Category: Service
Easy to schedule an oil change
I called to schedule an oil change and was able to get in the next day. I arrived about 10 minutes before my scheduled time and the car was taken within 5 minutes. The job was done in 45 minutes including a great wash job.

R. A. H.
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
10/11/2014 Category: Service
great service and price
The lady who checked me in was great, offered me a good price on 2 oil changes.
Love the coffee machine, all went well and I got out in no time at all. Thank you!