Olympia Chrysler Jeep Mitsubishi

Overall Rating 3.43/5Overall Rating 3.43/5Overall Rating 3.43/5rating 3.43rating 3.43
3.4

AH
AARON H.
10/10/2014 Category: Sales
Huge inventory without pushy sales people
I really appreciated that there was a massive selection of vehicles to peruse, and that they were open so you could look inside too. Our salesman was very friendly and helpful, but we had a chance to look around without somebody swooping in on us immediately. This was the best buying experience I have had in 20 years.

GB
GEORGIA B.
Shelton, WA
SATURN AURA
10/09/2014 Category: Sales
Just really nice and gave me answers to every thing I was concerned about and even things I did not ask about
See above

CHRISTEL C.
Elma, WA
CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER
mostly satisfied
Everything went very well, vehicle was cleaned and serviced before we picked it up. On the way home we learned that the speedometer is not working right, we called and will see what result we will have tomorrow

CHERYL S.
Spanaway, WA
CHEVROLET IMPALA
people were great
I felt very welcomed at Olympia Chrysler...

AC
ANGELA C.
Roy, WA
Everyone is so friendly
I have been a customer of theirs since 2008. I have bought 3 cars from Bruce Titus (1 new 2 used). I do all my oil changes and service with them and have never been disappointed or feel like they are talking down to me. The whole staff I have dealt with has been great and there is no pressure to do anything. My daughter bought a car and they worked with her credit and found a bank to finance her and helped her get off from under the bad car decision from a previous dealer.

RONALD C.
Elma, WA
JEEP LIBERTY
10/08/2014 Category: Service
fast and extremely friendly staffing
5 st0ar

MANUEL G.
10/08/2014 Category: Service
Wendy provided great customer service, but...
The actual work done was sub-par. I bought a new Jeep, and it had an obvious chip on the door. All they did was paint over it. Took it back to remind them what needs to be done before painting. They then "installed" a fog lamp bar and couldn't even do THAT right. Jeep scratched in two places, and they didn't even tell me about it. That place is representing Jeep so poorly, it's a shame.

EM
EARL M.
CHRYSLER TOWN
10/06/2014 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
They were ready when I arrived. Got my rig in right away and were done very quickly.

MARY R.
Tumwater, WA
JEEP LIBERTY
10/04/2014 Category: Service
Easy to work with, great staff, great service. The prices are fair and they never have surprise add ons.

JEFFREY G.
Renton, WA
DODGE CHARGER
10/03/2014 Category: Sales
great customer service
I love my new charger srt- 8 I had a great experience and everybody there was very nice and helpful and I got outta there in a timely manner

D H.
Seattle, WA
10/02/2014 Category: Service
Great experience - great salesman
Only point we were dissatisfied with was that the car we purchased had zero gas in the tank. It would have been nice to at least had a quarter tank. The car was very clean and we purchased an extended warranty. Which was a good thing as we later found out this manufacturer is no longer in the USA Hopefully there will not be a problem with repairs. We felt the amount we received on our trade in was fair , although the price if the car we purchased was a little high for the year

DEANNA H.
Seattle, WA
SUZUKI SX4
10/02/2014 Category: Sales
Listened to what we wanted and showed us only cars that might work for us
Professional, friendly and knowledgeable

GS
GREGORY S.
DODGE CHARGER
10/02/2014 Category: Sales
Buy from these guys....
Quick easy no hassle....I have never had a car buying experience like this before!!!!

ARTHUR B.
CHRYSLER 300
10/01/2014 Category: Service
knowledgeable, eager to make your experience an enjoyable one
Would recommend the Bruce Titus service dept to everyone.

DF
DARREL F.
Service department
Great service department

ROBERT R.
CHRYSLER 300
1st Free Oil Change and Key Fob Program/Cut
Wait time was reasonable. Communication was great. Car was was a nice unexpected bonus. Overall pleased

TD
TRACY D.
10/01/2014 Category: Service
customer service is beyond extraordinary!
the staff, especially Craig and Wendy, were helpful, courteous, & informative. work performed was professional & very timely. we will only be using this dealer from now on!

SERIGN MASS M.
service

SUSAN C.
East Olympia, WA
JEEP CHEROKEE
Last Minute Check Engine Light
Tyler and whole crew were great!

TT
TIMOTHY T.
FORD FOCUS
09/30/2014 Category: Sales
Best price
Very good customer service. Go to Jay.