Olympia Chrysler Jeep Mitsubishi

Overall Rating 3.43/5Overall Rating 3.43/5Overall Rating 3.43/5rating 3.43rating 3.43
3.4

AJ
ALICE J.
09/29/2014 Category: Service
service is not consistent.
This is the first time I have felt a negative reaction to the person behind the service desk. He was almost rude. He never answered the main question I had re the gas tank recallI asked him the cost for a wheel balance and he told me I should go to the place we bought the tires (Schwab). I would rather pay a reasonable cost than have to make another trip to Schwab. I also asked him to have the mechanic put back the rubber strip that fell off and when I checked out he said they could not find it (ridiculous, it was in plain sight.)y

CV
CHARLES V.
Yelm, WA
CHRYSLER TOWN
Repairs and service at Olympia Chrysler
I had very mixed feeling about my recent visit to Titus Olympia Chrysler. I was treated in a courteous manner and my vehicle was well cared for. I was unhappy that the work was promised to take about an hour, but mix ups and delays caused it to last over three hours. My service rep apologized and gave a small discount on the work, but I expected far better treatment from the company.

KT
KATIE T.
service recall
great communication

FI
FRANCIS I.
09/28/2014 Category: Service
good service
not enough good history, still far more frustration, than good

DANIEL L.
Tempe, AZ
09/28/2014 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and honest
Service techs actually knew what they were doing, which is hard to find when talking about limited production "specialty" vehicles such as my SRT8 Grand Cherokee. Honesty and not being pushy and trying to sell products/services I do not need. Would very much recommend this dealership and wish more were like them! Very happy customer.

Jeff G.
Renton, WA
09/27/2014 Category: Sales
2006 Charger SRT-8
The staff was great thank you Tyler for your excellent service and Steve for your timely paperwork and Ashley for your lovely company while I was waiting :) I would recommend you guys to all my friends. Thanks again!

LY
LESLIE Y.
Shelton, WA
09/27/2014 Category: Sales
2015jeep cherokee
a very helpful staff making sure our new jeep is ready for us to go south for the winter.

NR
NANCY R.
JEEP WRANGLER
09/24/2014 Category: Service
Work done was accurate and speedy
I have only good thing to say about the service staff, top of the line. A+++

RO
RODNEY O.
JEEP WRANGLER
09/21/2014 Category: Service
Service Visit
Work was charged that was not done.
Will not return to dealership after next warranty work

PD
PHILLIP D.
09/16/2014 Category: Service
Replacement
Had to replace lift tubes for rear lift gate. Works great, work accomplished in a timely & efficient manner

SIMON S.
JEEP COMMANDER
09/15/2014 Category: Service
great service
I came in for a recall. They took care of my jeep quickly and even washed it for free.

GF
GAYLAND F.
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
09/15/2014 Category: Service
The great employees
No pressure to buy just to give answers. One salesmen helping another. All to help customer.

JESSICA T.
Tumwater, WA
09/14/2014 Category: Sales
Great customer service!
I would like to personally thank Mickol, Drew and Val for all the help on buying my new Jeep Grand Cherokee. I was very hesitant due to the monthly payment on one of the Grand Cherokees that I really wanted, but the team pulled together and found the same Grand Cherokee, but cheaper and different color. I love, love, love my Jeep! Thank you Mickol, Drew and Val!!!

KAE M.
09/13/2014 Category: Service
Part, part, where's the part?
I scheluled an appointment to have the left side passenger window raise and lower mechanism replaced on a Friday. Took it in at 7am and they said they would have it done by the end of the day. I signed something that authorized them to go up to $300.00 on repairs. It was getting toward 4pm and I did not get a phone call so I called them. They said oh the part was not in stock and that they had ordered it from Portland and that the Jeep would be ready by noon on Saturday! Two lies already! I said okay, I'll be by on Saturday around noon to pick it up! My gym bag was in the Jeep so I had a co-worker drive me there to the dealership to get my bag. When I get there they said oh the part would not be in till Monday! If I didn't stop in to get my bag I would have driven there on Saturday and been really pissed off!!! Oh and by the way the bill now is $650.00 What happened to a call if the charges go beyond $300.00!!! finally got my Jeep on Tuesday, no sorry for the confusion on discount of future service or anything! The only reason to go back to this place is for warranty work only. Your service people suck!! No problems with the repair work. That's why I gave one star.

PS
PAUL S.
MITSUBISHI OUTLANDER SPORT
09/12/2014 Category: Service
got lost in the process and paperwork.
communications need to improve--lacking follow thru.

AR
ANGELA R.
09/11/2014 Category: Sales
Past and present
I have bought a vehicle from this dealer recently as well as in the past. The past purchase was under crazy uncontrollable conditions and I raved about them even when I lived out of state. I have had great experiences each time. I know everyone has different circumstances but I have noting but good to say. Hopefully thats the case for everyone.

LL
LINDA L.
CHRYSLER PT CRUISER
09/10/2014 Category: Service
FRIENDLY - ON TIME
FRIENDLY PERSONNEL - CAR OUT ONTIME & WASHED.

ROBERT R.
Du Pont, WA
Knowledge, Courtesy and timeliness
I was given a timely analysis and reasonable plan for repairing my 2006 Jeep. I was also pleased with the sales associate that spent time with my wife to show her the new Chrysler 200.

MICHELLE P.
Great customer service!!
Totally taken care of from a loaner car to keeping me updated on the progress of the work being done on my car.

NP
NICOLE P.
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
Normal maintenance
Wendy, the counter staff member, was wonderful, pleasant, and accommodating.