Olympia Chrysler Jeep Mitsubishi

Overall Rating 3.43/5Overall Rating 3.43/5Overall Rating 3.43/5rating 3.43rating 3.43
3.4

Darcy R.
Lakewood, WA
03/15/2019
Horrible!
They appear to have horrific and unprofessional management. I had an appointment to drop off my car for warranty work and the Service Manager tried shoving me into my car to go on a ride-along with him. I explained that the huge transmission jolt only occurs once or twice a week so I can't ride around all week with him, and he went nuts!! He was screaming and yelling, saying I NEED to get in my Jeep with him, or he's NOT letting me leave. I explained that my appt was to drop off my vehicle, but he didn't care and said he'd TOW my Jeep if I left without riding with him. He tried tucking my keys in various parts of my clothing; he appeared to have a mental breakdown. His girlfriend with her dog was chiming in with odd insults at me too, like that helps... other customers came forward and said they did WORSE to them.

They could never find the loaner car they promised me, even after they told me one just came in and my son drove 2 hours to bring me there to pick it up... but it was gone!! Then they told me to rent a car and they'd reimburse under my two warranties, but now they refuse stating "we don't FEEL LIKE reimbursing you."

Jeep Corporate made them shape up a bit, and they looked at my Jeep but it's actually worse after that and totally jerking now, and still going about 50mph in reverse if I don't slam on the brake quick enough. If you have been bullied or refused warranty work or reimbursement for items under warranty like they also did to me, or any other issues feel free to notify these Four (4) entities:
1) AUTO DEALERSHIP LICENSING

NS
Nicole S.
Dupont, WA
01/16/2019
STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP AND SERVICE DEPARTMENT!
Our first experience with the Olympia Jeep dealership (part of the Bruce Titus Automotive Group) was when the starter went out in my 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited at our home in DuPont.My Jeep currently has an Extended Warranty and most things on it are covered. While it was there, we got a call from the service manager complaining to us that they had to wait on hold to get authorization from our warranty provider. We weren't quite sure what to make of that. We also had to be the ones to call to see when our Jeep would be ready to be picked up- when we did call they said it was complete a day or two prior and somebody must have forgotten to let us know. Additionally, we asked the service department to please let us know about any other findings from their 120-point inspection and, if they found something, to go ahead and fix it because the Jeep is under warranty. We said this several times.

After WE had to call to see if our Jeep was done, when we went in that evening to pick it up, the service tech went over our paperwork with us and noted that the only thing they fixed was the bad starter. He also noted that the transmission fluid was low and we asked if they topped it off- he didn't know so he had to go back and ask. They also failed to let us know to bring our other key to get re-programmed, so that was left at home, requiring another trip down there. The only other thing that was pointed out to us in all of the paperwork was that we should consider getting our brakes done in about six months or so.

While there, we explicitly asked if there was anything else wrong with the Jeep that they found that needed to be fixed. We were told no, that we were "good to go." With that in mind, we drove the Jeep across the state to Spokane for the holidays. While in Spokane, on an icy mountain road, the Jeep let our a huge bang and the front wheels locked up- literally almost resulting in my husband going off the side of the road and down the mountain. So the day before Christmas Eve, we had to have the Jeep towed to the nearest open dealership to be fixed.

The dealership in Spokane noted that the front differential had failed- and we thought this was odd, seeing as the Jeep had just been in the Olympia dealership. After paying a small fortune out of pocket for a rental car on Christmas Eve, when we got home, we looked at the paperwork from the Olympia service department. At the very bottom of their paperwork they noted several seal leaks- that were NEVER brought to our attention. They also noted our front differential as red- meaning it needed IMMEDIATE attention. Again, this was NEVER mentioned to us as an issue, even when we called and asked AND when we went to pick up the Jeep. Their lack of attention to detail and communication almost resulted in my husband and father-in-law losing their lives. We would never have taken the Jeep from them that night, much less driven it across the state, if we had known there were ongoing issues that needed to be fixed.

After seeing this, we immediately contacted the dealership. Michael Titus reached out to us and let us know that this had never happened before and that he wanted to do everything he could to make things right. We expressed to him that we would be interested in looking at getting a new car, potentially, but that we would need to trade in my current Jeep and that we weren't in a financial position to take a large amount of negative equity. He said he understood and that he just wanted to make sure we were taken care of. After test driving a few options, I was pretty insulted when it came time to look at the numbers they gave us; I guess Michael Titus' idea of "taking care" of a family his service department almost killed is $5500 in negative equity on our trade-in and a mere $2000 off of a full-price MSRP. The monthly payments for a downgraded model Jeep were more than double what my current monthly payment is.

In addition making false promises about getting us a "good deal" on a comparable Jeep, we also have yet to get reimbursed by Olympia Jeep for the cost of our tow, the rental and the deductible we had to pay for the repair that was necessary due to their service department's negligence. My Jeep is still currently sitting at the Jeep dealership in Spokane; Mr. Titus said he would arrange to have it picked up and delivered back to us, but that also fell through and now we need to make the trip ourselves. He said he would send us a gas card, but again, that has yet to make it to us.

If you've made it through this whole post- my recommendation is to stay away from the Olympia Jeep Dealership, which is part of the Bruce Titus Automotive Group. Their service department is absolutely negligent and dangerous and Michael Titus feigns concern when really, at the end of the day, his profits and bottom line are more important than the lives of his customers. Suffice it to say, we will never again step foot into that dealership.

Jennifer H.
12/30/2018
Horrible management
We came here multiple times looking at the Pacifica. When the 2019s rolled out we knew we wanted to purchase the hybrid Limited and despite some poor reviews and other dealers' incentives we went with this dealer. We came in and knew the numbers for the negotiation. Our sales guy Ryan had been excellent at showing us the vehicle in previous visits. He ran the numbers with the manager, Tony. As expected for the first go around our numbers didn't meet. He said that they don't sell a lot of Pacificas so they didn't want to negotiate, order one for us or trade for the exact model we wanted. We asked for further discussions with the manager Tony. Ryan said he would TRY to get him out here. I thought that odd that a manager wouldn't want to meet customers buying a $51,245 car. I went back and asked Tony if we could discuss further. He told me that no he doesn't talk to customers because he might have another sale he wants to work on and our numbers were too far. I said that people generally negotiate further and he was about to lose a sale of a $51,245 car that they usually don't sell. He then said that it is OK to lose a sale. Really? I wonder if the owner of the dealership knows it is common practice to not meet with customers and that the manager says it is OK to lose a sale. Their attitude changed dramatically and so we walked. Will never come back here again.

Jairus R.
12/20/2018
Horrible Service
These guys are the worst. Slow, dishonest and incompetent. They spent months trying to fix my 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid. After they had milked all the warranty work out of it that they could, keeping the vehicle for 4-7 weeks at times, they finally said I should seek a replacement or refund from Fiat Chrysler Automotive (FCA). I did just that. They are equally as awful to deal with but here is where you can truly understand the lack of character of this dealership: After 6 months of trying to get the refund settled with FCA, the last thing that is needed is for the dealership to provide a desk for me to sign the paperwork to surrender the vehicle and a parking space for the vehicle to sit while FCA schedules a transport for it. Guess what? Olympia Chrysler Jeep DENIED the request for the surrender to take place at their dealership because they didn't want the "liability" of the vehicle sitting in their parking lot for a couple weeks. They didn't seem to mind my vehicle sitting in their parking lot for months while they milked every dollar of warranty work out of it and racked up loaner vehicle charges they could just bill back to FCA. But now it's a liability. You've been warned. Stay away from Olympia Chrysler Jeep.

Jessie B.
Carlton, OR
06/04/2017
Friendly Staff Terrible Experience
After extensive shopping for a used Rubicon we were extremely interested in one we found at this dealer. After calling a few times to verify information about it we made the three hour drive up. When we got in the jeep to take it for a test drive two different engine lights immediately went off and the tires that had been put on it were so large you could make a turn without very loud rubbing on the bumper, they were also so over inflated the ridewas extremely ruff. This was an auction vehicle that had been sprayed underneath and over sprayed on the paint all the after market work was unrecognizable. Despite all over this it was the basics we were looking for and we were still willing to negotiate to take it home. When we sat down with the salesmen after talking extensively over the price we were told the price we had seen online was $3000 off there lot price which was a mystery to is this price was not listed anywhere on the we vehicle or any paperwork. We were then told that the price we had seen was their absolute bottom price which was disappointing as it was above our price range but then they insulted us by saying if it would make us feel better so we could have the American Dream car negotiation they would take a $100 off of the vehicle. After this we left and made the drive home extremely disappointed and irritated in the experience, the vehicle, and the way we were treated. I would absolutely now recommend this dealership. Their INTERNET prices are a total scam! DO Not waist your time they want a premium for auction vehicles with sketchy records.

BD
BETH D.
Seattle, WA
03/14/2015 Category: Service
First Oil Service
Purchased 2015 Jeep Cherokee and had my first oil service which was complimentary. While I have experienced poor service issues in the past, this visit was professional and pleasant. No complaints!

FH
FREDDIE H.
CHRYSLER 300
03/01/2015 Category: Service
Service department is hit or miss. For the most part not too good. I have taken my car there for service and have had it returned with interior filthy. My car has white leather seats and they never cover them. My most recent service was for rattles in roofliner and it still is not fixed. This is the second time I have had issues and repair not done. Not too mention customer service reps do not call to say car is ready. If there was another Chrysler dealer close I would go to them.

DAVID B.
good work, bad clean up
The actual work done is usually good. However, a couple of negatives:
1)communication is horrible. For vehicle recalls, we were never told the process for getting the vehicle in for repair. We asked repeatedly over more than a year and were just told we were on a waiting list. Never a mention that we were actually waiting for a letter from Chrysler telling us the part was ready, so we kept getting frustrated waiting for so long. Also, we've had a terrible time since we bought our vehicle, at getting requested information sent to us about a warranty/service we paid extra for. When asking about how to get cosmetic touchups done (scratch repair, etc.) as part of the service purchased, we kept getting told they'd send information to us, they had to look it up, etc. Finally, 2 years into inquiries, we are told they don't work with that third party service company anymore.. so we paid for a service they aren't even a servicing dealer for anymore..
2) After the most recent repair (recall fix), when we got home we noticed there were dirty finger smudges all over the white sun visor and ceiling material. We had to buy upholstery cleaner and scrub the areas around the sun roof, sunvisors, and ceiling to get the black finger smudges out. Also, even though they vacuum interior and wash the exterior when they return the vehicle, there were still (metal?) shavings all over the shifter/cup holder area that had fallen from the work they were doing on the sun roof. Workmanship like that is unprofessional and sloppy.

CT
CARRIE T.
03/01/2015 Category: Service
Two hour wait for oil change.
I had a 10:30 am appointment and my oil change took two hours! That's ridiculous. I don't think I'll be coming back.

RP
ROBERTO P.
JEEP COMPASS
02/26/2015 Category: Service
An hour and a half for an oil change
Long wait, every time I visit, I am not helped right away, sure the people are polite but not attentive enough i always get put on hold for at least 5 minutes before I am assisted whether if I show up on time or early

JEFFREY K.
02/15/2015 Category: Service
Service still needed
I was in 2 Saturday's ago and the temperature I still not regulating. I was told someone would call me last Tuesday which nobody did. I placed a call to the service department again on Friday and still no result. Communication seems to be very poor which has left a bad first impression.

ES
EDWARD S.
Allyn, WA
CHRYSLER 200
02/13/2015 Category: Sales
Used Car Purchase
Do not like how they tell you they will fix a couple of items prior to taking delivery of vehicle and then they don't. Windshield and paint chip. And you would thing when you spend about $24K on a used car, they would fill up the gas tank. After the sell, they salesman told me they don't fill used cars just new ones. Guess I'll take my business elsewhere next time. Just seems cheap.

KATHLEEN S.
02/04/2015 Category: Service
Gas cap cover
My gas cap cover wasn't aligned correctly when I bought the car. The service dept had to put a new on one after painting it. It looks the same as it did when I took it in.
It is not aligned correctly.

NP
NICOLE P.
Lacey, WA
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
02/02/2015 Category: Service
Not good.
We have free oil changes at this dealership, so its an obvious choice to go there. However, the service is less than awesome, this was especially true this time. I got to the dealership right on time and the front desk associate was out in front of the building finishing a cigarette. She was having a loud conversation with one of the other employees who wanted to take her out for a ride in a car he had been working on. Needless to say I didn't have high hopes regarding the professionalism for the rest of my visit. The service went fine and took a reasonable amount of time, but not longer than I would have expected. At the end of my visit the desk associate tried to charge me for the oil change- even though she had already seen we had free oil changes. I got in my car and they had left the paper used to protect the car during the service. My mirrors were extremely messed up and now two days later my oil change alarm is going off on my car. What a disappointment.

IM
ILONA M.
MITSUBISHI MIRAGE
02/01/2015 Category: Service
Well
The oil change took a little long, They wash your car but not very well at all. But the staff were very nice.

DEVIN H.
JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED
02/01/2015 Category: Service
Lack of communication
I was contacted by their "business development" department at which I brought up a recall notice I received for a part replacement. I could have gone anywhere for faster service and cheaper prices for an oil change but I was told they would have the part at my scheduled appointment. Long story short, they didn't and it was a waste of time for just an oil change. This isn't the first time it's been a bad experience with this service department and I've decided to look for a different make vehicle because of this.

BD
BETH D.
Seattle, WA
01/25/2015 Category: Service
Nice Turnaround!
My previous visit for my newl purchased car did not go well. I received a call from Wendy who said she would make my next experience "right." She certainly did a great job of making sure I was satisfied with the service. Extremely professional and thoughtful. Only two things prevented it from being perfect - there were no parts available and the squeak in the back of the car returned a cole of days afterwards.

PG
PHILLIP G.
MAZDA MAZDA6
01/23/2015 Category: Service
Hard to speak with
I opted not to have my work done there because of communication. I attempted to call my service person back and had to make 3 calls. First person acted like she had never heard of Dawn and put me through to Mike's voicemail. Second call the man insisted I could only get service for Chrysler, Jeep, or Mitsubishi. I have a Mazda, but he couldn't put me through to service on a Mazda. Third call, I guess I got lucky because my service person Dawn answered, but at that point, I had lost faith and opted to pick up my car without the repair. Your shop told me it would be $110.00 to diagnose my problem as replacing the bulb did not work. They said it had some other kind of problem. So, I picked it up, and took it somewhere else, paid $70, just to find out the bulb your shop put in was bad. They replaced the bulb, and all has worked fine, since. So, not only poor communication, but poor work, too. The first couple of times, I was happy there. The last 2 times have been horrible.

ES
EVAN S.
JEEP COMPASS
01/15/2015 Category: Service
Wendy is great however
After my first visit they said my jeep was fixed and it wasn't I had to return a 2nd time. Still not fixed.. Will have to come back a third.. Also this is my 2nd survey I told the lady on the phone that this is my JEEP AMBER not Evan Spindler he is the co signer she said she updated the info although when you email me or EVAN clearly it wasn't fixed.

FI
FRANCIS I.
01/09/2015 Category: Service
maybe they got it right this time
This is the second visit for this problem, another took three tries to get it fixed.