Louise M.
Roslyn, NY
Nissan Sentra
06/19/2020
service appointment
Every time I bring my car in for any type of service Mike & "the team" are always amazing - fast, efficient service and ALWAYS with a smile and "thank you for coming in" . If I could rate higher than 5 STARS I would.

EF
Erika F.
Queens, NY
Volkswagen Jetta
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Erika recommends this business for service.

Lisa B.
Mazda 3
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Lisa said they're good at what they do.

AL
Arlene L.
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Arlene said she is happy with the service and the courtesy they extended to her.

SA
Siju A.
06/03/2020
Good Job again team! Keep it up!
I always trust this team

EV

Penny T.
Hyundai Tucson
05/21/2020
Very efficient and kind
I always get my gas from Olympos, usually at around 6:30 in the morning. They are always friendly and kind.
Yesterday, I stopped to get gas on my way out of town. I asked to have my oil checked.
Mikey, one of the owners, checked it himself. He asked how far I was driving. When I told him, he wouldn’t let me go. He said my oil was too dirty and it wasn’t safe. He showed it to me. With some embarrassment, I agreed with him. I was not on top of thing since this whole Covid pandemic started.
Right then, he took my car into the bay. He changed the oil, checked the fluids, tires, the whole nine yards. It was so efficient. I was out of there and on the road in an hour.
Before her would let me get back in my car, Mikey sanitized the interior. I was so grateful, as I was going to do it myself.
I would highly recommend Olympos. Great service and efficient work.

Mary W.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
05/14/2020
Honesty is the best policy
The guys at Olympus care about their customers. They are straight forward and honest. I trust them.

Alex S.
Queens, NY
05/12/2020
Friendly and knowledgeable staff and very accommodating.
My experience at Olympos Auto Service was excellent. They took the time to explain exactly the work needed for my vehicle.

I greatly appreciated their close attention to detail on all matters. After completing the work, my vehicle is now running beautifully.

Thank you Olympos Auto Service.

Ranjeet S.
Westbury, NY
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Ranjeet said that the place provided very good services.

PC
Paul C.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Paul said he has worked with this business for 10 years and they always take good care of his vehicle.

EN
Elizabeth N.
05/01/2020
You’re in good hands
I did not plan to get my car inspected on the last day possible. But as usual that’s what happened. I also had an oil change, tires rotated, and other work that needed to be done. I also wound up having to get my brakes taken care of which I kind of expected. As always, they were kind and professional. I had to leave the car overnight because so much work had to be done. George was kind enough to take me home and then pick me up the next day.
Wonderful service and people.

Sal B.
Subaru Crosstrek
04/22/2020 Category: Service
Sal said he would recommend this business for service.

Renjith M.
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Renjith said he would recommend this business for service.

Rhoda S.
Levittown, NY
Dodge Durango
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Rhoda said they were there when they needed them.