EV
Enrique V.
04/20/2019
Great service!!!
Owners Mike and George are the best. Always great and friendly service.
If you are looking for a good reliable service station with good mechanics, Olympus is your place!!!!
Love these guys.

DA
Danny A.
Hicksville, NY
Honda Civic Cpe
04/19/2019
To much smoking
I could not breethe because of the smoking. No prefessionalism, no paper work provided.. for my inspection was a little pricy

SA
Siju A.
Audi Q5
04/19/2019
Great Job!
Keep up your good work guys!

Jeevan K.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Jeevan said they were good.

AL
Arlene L.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Arlene said that the staff work very efficiently, and the work has always been satisfactory.

Dennis M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said the business owner is honest with them, he gives them a fair price, and gives them options of doing certain services or not, because their vehicles are older and repairs can be expensive. The business owner is friendly and they stand behind their work. They are very efficient and they'll work on the vehicle in any fashion he wants them to.

Bethpage, NY
Cadillac Escalade
04/03/2019
Outstanding
Love that they are so accommodating. Dropped my car off, George gave me a ride home and when work was done they came and picked me up. Tune up and inspection done and I was on my way.

Hyundai Tucson
04/02/2019
Fast Service
I have gone a few times for tire repairs and they are always willing to help at that moment. Friendly staff and knowledgeable.

RD
Richard D.
Ford EcoSport
03/31/2019
Olympos Auto Service goes above and beyond in serving there customers. I would not hesitate to recommend them to family and friends!

Shannon W.
Little Neck, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Shannon said the oil change she got was speedy and the business is very efficient.

PG
Peter G.
03/24/2019
Great and professional service
I have used Olympus for my auto needs before and will continue to do so. They are always friendly, knowledgeable and professional and provide prompt service.

GB
George B.
Flushing, NY
03/21/2019
Very friendly and honest people
George and Mike are Very friendly very honest they listen to the customer and they inspect the car bumper to bumper. Im happy to be their new customer I recommend this service station to all

Christina S.
Bellerose, NY
Volkswagen Passat
03/18/2019
Great service and friendly staff!
Great service and friendly staff!

FH
Fred H.
Bellmore, NY
03/18/2019
4 words: George, Mikey and Oscar....that's what makes this place so great.
The best service around, bar none. They go the extra mile in looking out for your car and your safety. They take the time to explain any work needed and offer fair pricing. Been a loyal customer for over 30 years. Still go back to Mineola, even after moving quite a distance away.

TR
Thomas R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Thomas's wife. She said the staff has a good attitude, and does accurate work. They are very nice and confident. The only problem is they are always busy and it is hard to get an appointment.

LG
Leonardo G.
Scion tC
03/12/2019
Scion TC
Mikey and team makes sure safety is 1st. Friendly and courteous!

SA
Siju A.
03/11/2019
Mikey is the best!!!
I am so happy to share my recent experience with Mikey and his team!!! On a fine frozen morning I was getting ready work but my car was down due to depleted battery. I called Mikey and he was at my door step within 20 minutes to give a jump start and help me to get though my tough time and he didn't charge me a penny for his exceptional service!!! But I surprised him while paying bills for his follow up service! I am so lucky to have him and his team in my neighborhood! Keep up your good work:))

John S.
Chevrolet Trax
03/11/2019
Attentive and Trustworthy
Mike and his staff are always reliable.

PC
Peter C.
Chevrolet Malibu Limited
03/03/2019
Your mechanics and front office workers
As was said above the mechanics and front office workers were very pleasant and worked diligently to get me out as soon as possible. They also addressed other concerns that I was unaware of - such as the oil change which hadn't been done for 8,000 miles plus they made me aware of the particular type of oil required by my car. They also noted that my tires required rotation due to uneven treading. I also needed washer fluid. I felt like my car was brand new when I left and I couldn't be happier with the service given me.

Michael B.
Elmont, NY
Subaru WRX
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the business did a great job.