AG
ANN G.
Buick LeSabre
12/18/2019
Helpful, honest, and patient
Thank you for another great experience with ONB. Mike spent an incredible amount of time showing me personally the condition of my old car. HIs patience and clear explanations give me great confidence in you work.

CR
CHUCK & NASHEA R.
Edmonds, WA
12/06/2019
Outstanding service
Great service, great people, great prices. Couldn't ask for more.

12/02/2019
Very helpful
The team at ONB are very nice and helpful. The price for repair is a little high, but honestly worth the quality of work you get from them.

ROB S.
11/20/2019
Amazing service as always
I am always impressed with the customer service and the car that is put into my cars well being. I always feel like I am visiting friends when I bring my car in. I highly recommend them for all your car care needs.

STEPHANIE B.
11/15/2019
The personal attention!!!
I SO appreciate the personal texts and personalized reminders for maintenance. Not just an automated msg, but a lovely personal msg! You go the extra mile and it is quite refreshing!!! Thank you so MUCH!!!?

AW
ANN W.
11/13/2019
Excellent customer service
I took my car in for a routine oil change. I was immediately greeted by Mike (front) desk).
My car was serviced in a timely fashion. There were other auto updates that needed attention These were thoroughly enplaned and a follow up appointment was made. I was made to feel at ease by the friendliness of the staff. A very enjoyable experience.

Ford Edge
11/11/2019
Great service and very friendly staff. Trust them a lot.

Brandon B.
Marysville, WA
10/20/2019
Called in for a brake quote spoke to Christina she’s awesome personality friendly and I will be bringing my business to her
Dave K. from ONB Automotive Repair responded on 10/23/2019

Bradon,
Thank you for taking the time to write ONB Automotive Repair such a nice review. :-) We are proud to have Christina as part of ONB Automotive Repair family.  We are Looking forward to you and your vehicle coming in brake repair. Thank you for choosing ONB Automotive Repair. See you then. :-)

BR
BILL R.
Dodge Caliber
10/02/2019
Staff and Service can't be beat by anyone else.
I have been going to ONB Automotive for 19 years, started with my 1990 Ford Taurus and have gone through four other cars with them, each and every time they have fixed my problem even when I was wrong with my own diagnosis of its issues.
They keep me informed of what they find wrong, let me know what is needed "now", what can "wait" and what "isn't needed" so I'm not over charged for services, for an old retired guy on a fixed income that's extremely important.
Mike, Mark, Dave, Shelby and the rest of the staff and mechanics there are worth their weight in gold to me.

Chrysler Sebring
09/25/2019
Friendly & reasonable prices.

JAMES and DALE D.
Nissan Maxima
09/14/2019
Safety check on vehicle
As a long time customer of ONB, I brought in my grandson's car for a safety check last Friday. The service was good as usual. What stood out was the way that Mike engaged my 16 year old grandson in the appointment. He explained to him the details of the invoice and took the time to make sure he understood the state of his car. This was his first interaction with a auto repair company and Mike made it a great experience. Thanks again to ONB and especially Mike.

TERRY and MERILEE S.
Lake Stevens, WA
09/11/2019
service is great
I have use ONB for over 13 years and the reason why I keep coming back is when I do have a problem the diagnosis is fast and right. While they are making repairs if they see something that may be bad or about to go bad they let me know so I can make a decision while they are working on my vehicle. It has saved me a lot of money and time.

LAURIE M.
Kia Soul
09/04/2019
Happy
I feel safe taking my car to this place and that is a very good thing.

DEVIN, TIFFANY D.
Ford Edge
08/30/2019
Honest
Always honest and upfront about things. They go over everything with you and if there is an estimate change due to more work needed they call and let you know. Have brought all my ca

MARGARET H.
Hyundai Veloster
08/30/2019
Friendly and extremely competent.
These guys have taken care of both my vehicles with honesty and integrity. Mike spent years helping me get my Jeep Wrangler to a place where it was safe and fun to drive, rather than an accident waiting to happen.