Dodge Dakota
01/03/2019
Headlight out
Love you guys. Thanks for fixing my dakota’s Headlight even though I was 3 hours late in bringing it in. Always enjoy talking with you as well.

JEREMY F.
12/29/2018
Customer Service
Great personalities and customer service here at ONB. Honest and helpful. If you believe the prices are high, I would tell you the service is worth it! Car repairs are not cheap in general.

AG
ANN G.
Buick LeSabre
12/27/2018
Friendly, Caring, Timely, Honest.
I appreciate the personal attention to my older vehicle.

PC
PHIL and CORA C.
Ford Expedition
12/23/2018
Always pleasent to have the crew work on our car.
We have had nothing but good things to say about the treatment we get from O.N.B. We always refer people to have there cars look at O.N.B. Your company always checks with us before they do any repairs on our auto to make sure we know what is going on with the car. Can't say enough about how your employees are so good to us with hugs and smiles on there faces.

CG
CATHERINE G.
Oldsmobile Bravada
Very Happy
My old truck broke down at a very inconvenient time. OnB got me an appointment right away and fixed the problem. Very informative on issues and pricing. Definitely worth a visit for any vehicle, new or old.

AK
AUTUMN K.
Great customer service!
I had a very positive experience at ONB. Jeff treated me with a lot of respect as he explained his diagnosis of my car's problems and my options. I would recommend ONB to anyone looking for automotive services in Everett.

Lexus SC 430
Great Job , Thanks !
The work was done on time and done right. Thanks to the crew very well done. I am happy with what was done. Thanks !

AMBER M.
12/13/2018
customer service they really have some good Guys working there.
i would not take any of my cars to any other place. They are very honest and they get the job done the right way. Thank you and Happy Holidays to the entire staff at Onb Automotive!

GT
GARY T.
12/12/2018
the greaest
You did a great job, But half way home from your shop, it shut off. It started up right away.

REED, JULIE H.

RALPH, FREDDIE D.
Kirkland, WA
12/06/2018
excellence
thank you once again for wonderful reasonably priced service on my 26 year old truck you always do a fantastic job

LEVI S.
Chevrolet Aveo
11/18/2018
Reliable
I found ONB on google when I searched mechanic Everett area, glad I did. They have kept my cars running and always been straight with me about what needs to be addressed now and what can wait. They say you should know a good banker, a good dobtor, a good lawyer and a good mechanic, I have the mechanic covered with ONB.

NF
NICOLE F.
Kia Sedona
11/14/2018
I have used O and B for all my automotive needs. I have had to tow my vehicle in many times and they are able to fix my vehicle the same day. Thank you for the great service.

CHUCK and KATHLEEN H.
Ford Expedition EL
11/14/2018
Exceptional Customer Service
I am always very impressed by the care with which you take concerning our vehicles as well as the exceptional customer service you provide. I could not be happier as an ONB customer. Thank you Mike and Dave for all you do to serve this community.

AP
ANNIE P.
11/03/2018
They always go above and beyond to be helpful...
Mike was especially helpful today and always a pleasure to work with toward the goal of maintaining my cars continuing to run the best they can...

CF
CRAIG, EMI F.
Ford Edge
11/01/2018
Thanks for the great detective work!
When my Ford Edge started chiming and wouldn't stop I knew that it needed immediate attention; Onb to the rescue! As usual the tech was able to chase the problem down and fix it in a timely manner so that I could safely get my SUV back on the road and drive to my remote out of town destination. Thanks for prioritizing my engine light problem and quickly solving the mystery- You are the best!

ROB S.
10/24/2018
Amazing service
Once again I walk away extremely satisfied with the quality of the work and the friendly atmosphere at ONB. I highly recommend them and do not trust my vehicles with anyone else

BRIAN S.
Hyundai Elantra Coupe
10/17/2018
Very efficient service
As always, ONB provided prompt and efficient service. Whenever I'm asked to recommend a good mechanic I always give ONB the nod.

RP
RICH P.
Ford Freestyle
09/28/2018
Not a happy customer
I brought my Freestyle in last week to be checked out. They determined it needed a tune up. Nearly $700 later it still has the same problem I brought it in with. I'm not pleased and probably would not recommend this business or use it again.

AMBER M.
09/28/2018
customer service they really have some good Guys working there.
i just wanted to take the time to thank EVERYBODY at ONB. They all go above and beyond the call of duty and they work they do is 5 STAR work for sure.

THANK YOU ONB!