RO
ROY O.
04/11/2019
Oil Change for my Subaru
OMB is the best automotive shop I have ever used!

Friendly, honest, clean, professional, knowledgeable, and reasonably priced.

ROB S.
04/06/2019
ONB is the best
I have taken all my cars for the last ten years to ONB and have never been disappointed. Friendly professional service and honest. They have gone out of their way so many times when they did not have to. I have shown up first thing in the morning with issues and problems that they have helped me resolve and always with a smile and a warm welcome. They are simply the best. I trust no one else with my automotive needs.

JJ
JUNE J.
Kirkland, WA
Friendly and Honest Team
I was looking for a shop to go to and my friend recommended All it Takes Automotive, that’s where I met Jeff. After years of taking my car there, they closed, and Jeff moved to ONB Automotive, I followed him. I trusted Jeff with my car needs. He and Mike have been amazing! They treat me like their own kid, they give me advice on my car and on life. Jeff always lets me know if my car requires a service now, or if it can wait till my next visit. They are super friendly and honest at ONB, they will explain and show me what is needed for my vehicle. I drive from Kirkland to downtown Everett to get to ONB, and it’s worth it!

GH
GREG, PAMELA H.
Jeep Cherokee
Excellent customer service
Definitely a great experience, they greeted me with a smile and a hand shake, then asked about my vehicle and what I needed done to it!

DAN S.
Lake Stevens, WA
04/03/2019
Great work, great customer service
Thanks ONB for taking care of my 18 year old daughter's car and getting her up and running again with new tail light and headlamp. I always know I can count on you guys.

RICHARD M.
Nissan Versa
Simply the best
Never have so few owe so much to such a great crew.

ES
ERIN S.
Lynnwood, WA
Hyundai Accent
03/29/2019
Good, honest service = a returning customer
I've had some work done here a few times and I'm always pleased with the service and support!

BETHANY OF N.W. B.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
Environmental Services Director
Very relieable good communacation with customers lets you know whats the matter with your vecicle .

VD
VICKI D.
03/20/2019
The best customer service ever!!
ONB provides the best customer service ever! They are always smiling and courteous and make you feel like you are their only customer. They listen well and go out of their way to solve car questions and issues. They are very trustworthy. I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

DAWN S.
Suzuki SX4
03/20/2019
An automotive business you can trust
I've never been disappointed with the service and wouldn't think of going any place else.

WM
WILLIAM M.
Dodge Caravan
03/06/2019
Love these guys.
Awesome guys here. Fast family service.

PP
PATTY P.
03/06/2019
The BEST!
I've been taking my vehicles to ONB Automotive Repair since this company first opened and they have always treated me like family. The team at ONB is friendly & trustworthy. You should give them a call to make an appointment and see for yourself just how good they are. Thanks ONB staff, you're the BEST!

CJ AND JOYCE M.
03/05/2019
The service was speedy.
They drove us to a waterfront restaurant and picked us up when they were finished with the car.
Super people to deal with and I highly recommend their business.

JEREMY F.
02/21/2019
Great service and honest help!

LEVI S.
Lake Stevens, WA
Chevrolet Aveo
02/20/2019
Down not out
I had recently had my link package fail in a 2007 Chevy Aveo. ONB replaces it about a month ago, I was driving through Seattle and the issue resurfaced. I called and spoke to Jeff and was told to get the car to them immediately and they would try to get it in right away, but warned me that with the recent snow they were very backed up and made no promises. I limped the car in to them and left the keys with no expectation to have my car back before Monday as it was Friday afternoon at 12:30pm. To my surprise and absolute delight Jeff called at 2:00 pm and said that the car was ready for pick up. There was no charge and I am on the road again. They keep my car moving, highly recommend ONB.