Overall Rating 4.4827614/5Overall Rating 4.4827614/5Overall Rating 4.4827614/5Overall Rating 4.4827614/5rating 4.4827614
Overall Rating 2.29885/5Overall Rating 2.29885/5rating 2.29885rating 2.29885rating 2.29885
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Margo L.
Mira Loma, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Only place to take my Hyundai
Love this place, they know how to take care of their customers and they treat them with respect. They explain everything and you are never left in the dark for all services in your vehicle.
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a great day!

Riverside, CA
Daniel
Daniel, the Service Advisor, is very helpful.

Thank you for taking the time to provide excellent feedback! We value your business and hope you have a wonderful day!

Becky B.
San Bernardino, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Hyundai Service
My overall experience was great! Able to make an appointment quickly. Not too much of a wait when I got there. Then they shuttled me to my work right away and picked me up promptly. It made getting work done on my car quick and easy!
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for the excellent feedback! We strive to provide efficient and reliable service. We value your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a great evening!

BD
Brandon D.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service! They understand that repeat customer is better than one big purchase.

Thank you for the five star review! Have a wonderful afternoon!

AG
Amber G.
Really good experience.

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful day!

VC
Valerie C.
Fontana, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service Excellent
Every service rep at Ontario Hyundai very welcoming they will go out of their way to satisfy their customers..I am completly satisfied with my service writer chelsy she personally serve me but if she is not available for any reason the other service writers are the same..completely satisified..thank you for having a great service team..excellent

We are very pleased to hear Chelsea and our staff exceed your expectations! We truly appreciate your appreciate your business and thank you for being a loyal customer! Have a wonderful week!

Maureen B.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Recall
I received a call about a recall on my sonata. I went the next day, someone to help me was waiting. The service was done in no time. I was expecting to be there for about 2 hours but it was only 30 minutes. Love the quick servvice. Thank you Jorge!
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide excellent feedback! We are very pleased to hear Jorge provided excellent service! We value your business and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

AW
Anthony W.
Riverside, CA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
All good
Service was perfect no issues
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for the excellent review! We strive to provide efficient and reliable service! We value your business and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

02/15/2019 Category: Service

Thank you for the excellent feedback! We truly appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Jane B.
Redlands, CA
FAST AND FRIENDLY SERVICE
FAST AND FRIENDLY SERVICE

Thank you for the excellent feedback! We strive to provide efficient and reliable service! We value your business and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

SE
Sandra E.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Very satisfied
Our service appointment was exactly as requested with the overview of the service report card which is very helpful. Very satisfied with the service.

Thank you for the detailed feedback, Sandra! We are very pleased to hear our service department met your expectations! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a wonderful weekend!

TE
Teresa E.
CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Department excels in service
Chelsea in the service department has taken care of me from the first time I brought my car in. She is professional, yet makes me feel like a friend. I choose to call her directly when I have a question or concern, because she’s does all she can to resolve it. Daniel in service is also very professional, along with Justin—who I trust with my car. I am completely happy with their care of my car there!

We are very pleased to hear Chelsea and Justin exceed your expectations! We truly appreciate you being a loyal customer. We look forward to seeing you during your next service interval and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Maria R.
San Dimas, CA
I say it every time!
I love my Hyundai and I always have a nice experience when I’m getting my car serviced. Every one is very helpfull, it’s a great team.

Thank you for your kind words, Maria! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a wonderful weekend!

Samantha W.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for being the best!
Seriously this is the Disneyland of dealerships. I am so grateful that the whole staff from Anthony in sales to Brian in finance to Chelsea in service are all just wonderful people. Everyone here is a perfect representation of not just brilliant customer service but world class genuine people.
Tina K. from Ontario Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

WOW! Thank you so much Samantha! We appriciate your kind words and are so glad to hear your experience here was outstanding. We will share this with those who helped you. Have a wonderful day and see you at your next service interval!

VN
Victor N.
Great service advisors!
Good prices, good service, and good people. What more can you ask for?
Tina K. from Ontario Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appriciate you and your time. Have a wonderful day and see you at your next service interval!

Mira Loma, CA
02/13/2019 Category: Service
car maintenance
on time and completed within timeframe given
Tina K. from Ontario Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

We are glad to hear all went well at your appointment. Thank you for the 5 stars! Have a wonderful day and see you soon.

Donna S.
Chino, CA
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Thank you Chelsea for great service!
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

AR
Angel R.
Montclair, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
Best customer services
Very friendly and humble people willing to help you by all means necessary!

Thank you for the excellent feedback! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a wonderful day!

CG
Clara G.
La Puente, CA
Customer service definition - Ontario Hyundai
Chelsea listens, takes the time to explain, when service is complete she does the extra courtesy to walk with you to /meets you at the cashier. Customer service!!!
Thank you for continuing to set the standard. Extraordinary!!!
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback,Clara! We are very pleased to hear Chelsea provided excellent customer service! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a wonderful day!

AV
Andres V.
Highland, CA
professional
friendly, and respectable.

Thank you for the five star review! We truly appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful afternoon!