Overall Rating 4.4888917/5Overall Rating 4.4888917/5Overall Rating 4.4888917/5Overall Rating 4.4888917/5rating 4.4888917
Overall Rating 2.30337/5Overall Rating 2.30337/5rating 2.30337rating 2.30337rating 2.30337

HD
Helen D.
Chino, CA
very good
service is excellent and every employee are very friendly and very nice
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide excellent feedback! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a great weekend!

ME
Mandy E.
Chino, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Accommodating Customer Service
Not only does my car run great, but the staff was very accommodating. Rather than wait in their lobby all afternoon, they provided me with a drive home, AND picked me up to bring me back when my car was finished as well. Everyone was helpful and friendly, they communicated with me very well and kept me updated on progress, and their great customer service was very much appreciated.

Thank you for the five star review! Have a great weekend!

CA
Great Reps like Jorge.
Quick fast service. Respect and kindness keeps me coming back to this service center.

Thank you for being a loyal customer! We are very pleased to hear Jorge exceeded your expectations! We value your business and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Good customers service
Good customer service

Thank you for the five star review! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a wonderful weekend!

Shannon C.
Mira Loma, CA
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Best serving dealer in the area!
Everyone is always so helpful and friendly. My car overheated, had it towed in and they not only worked me in, my car was done the same day! I am always taken well care of when I come in.

Thank you for the excellent feedback! We are very pleased to hear Chelsea completed your repair in a timely manner! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a wonderful weekend!

Jaime W.
GREAT
THE EMPLOYEES
Tina K. from Ontario Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Jamie! Have a great weekend and see you soon!

KH
Kathy H.
Alta Loma, CA
Spener.......
.....is really easy to work with at the service department. I took my Tucson in for some warranty work and more than what I asked for was fixed under warranty. Getting a rental car for 2 days was simple too.
Tina K. from Ontario Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for the great review! We appriciate you and your time! Have a wonderful weekend and see you soon!

Steven H.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Spencer took care of me and I will definitely recommend him and Ontario Hyundai to friends and family who have Hyundai car(s) or looking!
Tina K. from Ontario Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you for the great review! We are glag to hear Spencer took good care of you & your vehicle. Have a wondrful weekend and see you at your next service interval!

DJ
Deana J.
Feedback
Service was great my seat warmers still do not work
Tina K. from Ontario Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars! I'm very sorry to hear they are not working! I spoke with Spencer, please come back in so we can make sure they are working properly. I will be giving you a call. Thank you.

AK
Antoane K.
Grand Terrace, CA
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service all around!
This is my second trip to Ontario Hyundai for scheduled service and, much like last time, I'm left wondering why I didn't come here sooner. From the care and courtesy of the staff all the way from the appointment schedulers to the vehicle concierges and and don't forget the great job servicing my vehicle, coming to Ontario Hyundai always leaves me feeling safe and confident that I'm in the best hands for my service needs. Thanks Ontario Hyundai! See you again soon!
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to provide detailed feedback! We are very pleased to hear Jorge exceeded your expectations! Customer satisfaction is our top priority! Thank you for being a loyal customer, have a wonderful afternoon!

CA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
04/17/2019 Category: Service
good service
I dont Like the Hyundai brand, but they have a good service.

Thank you for the five star review! Have a great day!

CT
Christina T.
Great stress free experience
My experience with Ontario Hyundai was great!! They had my car for a little longer than I expected but I was given a dealership rental for the entire time. Jorge communicated daily to keep me aware of what was going on and made this a pretty stress free experience. Thanks Ontario Hyundai service department

We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide excellent feedback! We are very pleased to hear Jorge exceeded your expectations! We value your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a wonderful day!

SD
Sara D.
Upland, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service as promised.

Thank you for the excellent review! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you during your next service interval. Have a wonderful day!

LR
Linda R.
Fontana, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Vent scent
Not happy
Jeanette O., Customer Experience Team from Ontario Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

We apologize for the inconvenience, Linda. We will review this matter with Jorge and be in contact with you shortly.

ST
Sherrell T.
Very Pleasant service people
I was greeted with a smile, check in for service was easy and great service. I was inform of what was going on with my car and how long it will take.
My was ready within the time frame. Excellent service

We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide excellent feedback! We strive to provide efficient and reliable service! We value your business and hope you have a wonderful evening!

2019 Hyundai Kona
1st Service
Before I purchased my new Kona I had not purchased from Hyundai before. I love my new car, and this dealership has been terrific.

Thank you for the positive feedback! Customer satisfaction is our top priority! We truly appreciate your business and hope you have a great evening!

CJ
Chris J.
Fontana, CA
Convenient
Courtesy shuttle never picked me up or gave me a ride home. Had to sit at the dealership for 6 1/2 hours while my car was worked on

We apologize for the inconvenience and will address this matter immediately with Chelsea.

Laura S.
Service appointment
Service advisors were thorough and extremely curious.

Thank you for the five star review! We appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful afternoon!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Genesis 2015
Love my car :)

Thank you for being a loyal customer! We truly appreciate your business and hope you have a wonderful day!

Catherine C.
Mira Loma, CA
Time is on point
Tell you what is going done, how long

Thank you for the excellent feedback! We strive to provide efficient and reliable service! We value your business and hope you have a wonderful afternoon!