Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 3.8333333/5Overall Rating 3.8333333/5Overall Rating 3.8333333/5rating 3.8333333rating 3.8333333

Dena S.
Center Ridge, AR
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
The service team was very helpful, they got the car in checked out and the oil changed quickly, and very nice.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for returning the survey and for the score

Pottsville, AR
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai 2017 Elantra
Had car serviced here, great fast service!!
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for returning the Hyundai Survey.  We really appreciate the great score.  Sure appreciate your business.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Super friendly
I stopped by Orr for an oil change. They were all very friendly and I was in and out super fast. We bought the car a year ago and the salesman who sold it to us Matt Sokol stopped by and said hi and asked how everything was going. It was really nice to be remembered from a year earlier. The Orr staff made me feel more like a friend than a customer. Five stars.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 10/19/2018

We really appreciate your time in taking the survey.  Thanks so much for the great score

10/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and timely service
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to return the survey and we really appreciate the nice score

Shelia M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Battery Replacement
They checked for the problem and found it was the battery. They replaced it after asking me not before.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to return the factory survey and for giving us a great score.

Lawrence S.
Morrilton, AR
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Convenient
Fast and convenient
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 10/01/2018

Thanks so much for the returned survey and the great score

Cathy W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/21/2018 Category: Service
SUCKS
THE PEOPLE WERE GREAT. THEY RELIED ON COMPUTER DIAGONIS TOO MUCH
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 09/21/2018

Dear Cathy Williams I appologize for the concerns you have with your vehicle.  I reviewed the repair you came in for and noticied that the only repair complaint was to complete the secondary hood latch recall.  Recall are very specific in nature and have specific repair procedures.  This recall was to replace the secondary hood latch with a redesigned one due to corrosion.  This cable is not your primary cable. i didn't see any other repairs to your vehicle other than that so wasn't clear what concern you had with that cable two blocks later as in your complaint.  If you have a concern with the cable repair please let us know so we can remedy it.

Dardanelle, AR
09/14/2018 Category: Service
The car all but sells itself
The people are very plesant

Christina C.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service here!
Fast, friendly service! Provided me a ride to and from my nearby home. Great folks here!
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 09/12/2018

Thanks for returning your survey and the great score. It means so much

KG
Kevin G.
Clarksville, AR
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Cheapest Prices
We looked for a vehicle from Ft. Smith to Conway. We stopped at Orr in Russellville on the way back from Conway just to look and left with a new Hyundai Tuscon thanks to Matt Sokol. He gave us a deal that was cheaper than anywhere that we had went. And it was only 20 miles from the house. The service department is also very good at what they do. That's why we have it done at Orr. They check everything when changing oil and u get free carwash and vacuum. There is no other place for us to go. Friendly, fast, and free drinks while waiting and tv.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 09/10/2018

Thanks so much for your survey results.  It really means alot to us.

Clarksville, AR
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Staff is friendly and provides quick service.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to send in the survey and for the great score.

NB

Christopher B.
Dover, AR
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Not good this time
2 hours and 40 minutes to have oil changed and tire rotation this time around. This was by far the longest I’ve ever waited. They just changed over to a quicklane set up so I’ll give them another chance. I’ve always gotten the oil changed here where I bought the car but that might change if Orr auto can’t get their quicklane department up to industry time standards.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Thorough yet timey
The staff was very friendly. The wait was wonderful
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for returning the survey and the great score.

Atkins, AR
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/08/2018 Category: Service
They did a great job changing my oil. I do wish it hadn't taken 2 hours, but I understood there was people in front of us. Thank you.

WN
Wallace N.
2018 Hyundai Accent
08/06/2018 Category: Service
ORR of Russellville is the best
There is no high pressure. They deliver outstanding custormer service!
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you so much for returning the survey and for the great score.

Scranton, AR
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/31/2018 Category: Service
John in service is awesome
John does a great job
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you so much for your survey and score. It really means a lot.

Belinda M.
Dardanelle, AR
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Way Overcharged on labor! Go somewhere else.
They wouldn't have gotten any stars, but my car is fixed. I was charged $169 labor to put in a $9.49 fuse and door switch. I left with a $178.49 bill. I also paid for my brakes to get fixed so on this day I paid $456.66. I was led to believe that once the brakes were in I was done, but nope slapped with another $132.44 bill for labor again. This made me mad because I thought I already paid for everything when I ordered the part. I have been a customer here and bought several cars from here, but never again. I strongly advise everyone to seek another dealership ad somewhere else for car repairs.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 07/24/2018

I reviewed your repair orders.  From what I saw you  had 3 seperate lines of electrical complaints and one complaint about the grinding of the brakes.  You had an extended warranty with a 100.00 deductible.  The time required to trace electrical concerns was most of the labor requested.  Your extended warranty was charged and you were just left with the 100.00 deductible.  The other charges were for brakes in which it was determined that the brakes had worn so thin that they had damaged the rotors.  Since parts had to be ordered for your vehicle you paid for the parts in advance but didn't have to pay the labor until they were actually installed.  I checked to see if we had been doing oil changes since we typically check them each oil change, but didn't find any in the last few years. Unfortunately brakes are a maintenance item and is not something that is covered by your extended warranty.

CD
Chad D.
Springdale, AR
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service for my not-so-great car
Thanks a ton to Josh and the other folks in the service department. They helped us out of a huge pickle, were patient as they had to wait after hours for us to make decisions, and were generally just knowledgeable and super friendly.

While I would certainly recommend this service department, I will not be buying a Hyundai again. 2 lemons in a row makes a person pretty frustrated.

Susan W.
Atkins, AR
07/03/2018 Category: Service
They always take great care of me
The service department boys are always kind and caring. They listen and respond appropriately when i have an issue with my Elantra.