Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5Overall Rating 3.6/5rating 3.6rating 3.6
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

CD
Chad D.
Springdale, AR
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service for my not-so-great car
Thanks a ton to Josh and the other folks in the service department. They helped us out of a huge pickle, were patient as they had to wait after hours for us to make decisions, and were generally just knowledgeable and super friendly.

While I would certainly recommend this service department, I will not be buying a Hyundai again. 2 lemons in a row makes a person pretty frustrated.

Susan W.
Atkins, AR
07/03/2018 Category: Service
They always take great care of me
The service department boys are always kind and caring. They listen and respond appropriately when i have an issue with my Elantra.

LD
Loretta D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Loretta Dart
Very good service and friendly.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you so much for your survey and the 5 stars, means alot.

06/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service! Quick and professional.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 06/18/2018

Scranton, AR
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/10/2018 Category: Service
John in service is awesome
John does a great job keeping me informed.

Parts department needs help no parts both times I needed them.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 06/11/2018

PW
Phil W.
2007 Hyundai Azera
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for a job well done
Since I was there for a recall, I didn't spend one dime, but when my car came out, they had washed it. I thought that was great of them

Christina C.
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Great service here!
This dealership service department always does a great job! They even provided a ride for me since I had an appointment I had to make. Car was in good shape, clean, and back in a timely manner. Thank you, Orr!
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you so much for the survey and the 5 stars

2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle Service
I must admit the service has definitely improved since Orr management was introduced. Shane with the service dept has, in my opinion, went above normal expectation in my case. For that I'm most thankful.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 05/23/2018

TD
Tanya D.
Danville, AR
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Top Rated
Polite, knowledgeable, efficient, excellent customer service , only people that I will trust with my car.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 05/16/2018

We really appreciate your survey.  Thanks so much

CL
Colette L.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Really liked John! He was helpful and informative.
The place was nice and clean. Service was fast. John was great!
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 05/14/2018

We really appreciate your survey and score.  Thanks so much

Carolyn S.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
The service department gets most service needs or issues resolved fairly quickly
issues I had been having were found and resolved

Thank you so much for your survey response

Mavis W.
Maumelle, AR
04/26/2018 Category: Service
I have always received good service.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 04/27/2018

We are so grateful for your survey and the 5 stars

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Convenience
This dealership is convenient for us
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 04/24/2018

Thank you so much for your survey.

PR
Petrina R.
Hector, AR
04/22/2018 Category: Service
Always Friendly
This is my 4th vist fir service work. I'm always warmly greeted and mde to feel comfortable while I wait on my vehicle. After service work is completed the service tech always goes over everything they did and asks if I have any questions. It's great to know that my car is in good hands.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you so much for your survey response and score

Kenneth M.
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Service was great.
The service people were very respectful. The waiting area was very comfortable.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 04/19/2018

We really appreciate your survey response.  Thanks so much

04/16/2018 Category: Service
Great service as always

GW
Glenda W.
04/02/2018 Category: Service
New Vehicle
The purchase of our vehicle was very satisfactory and the salesman exhibited concern that everything was done to our satisfaction.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 04/02/2018

Thank you so much for filling out the Hyundai Survey.  We appriciate the 5 stars.

Ola, AR
04/01/2018 Category: Service

Thank you for sending in your survey and for the great store

RN
Rhonda N.
03/30/2018 Category: Service
I had a recall on my Elantra, made an appointment took it in and it was completed in about 25 to 30 minutes
Plus updated another recall I did not know I had. I was very pleased and I would recommend them to others. Thank you.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 03/30/2018

Thank you so much for returning the survey and for the great score.

Justus P.
03/26/2018 Category: Service
No issues, seamless.
No problems. Friendly people.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 03/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the sruvey.  We really apprecate the 5 stars