Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45
4.5

Overall Rating 3.8333333/5Overall Rating 3.8333333/5Overall Rating 3.8333333/5rating 3.8333333rating 3.8333333

Jeff S.
07/24/2019 Category: Service
It's not great. Horrible service
Terrible place to have your vehicle service. Avoid if possible.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 07/24/2019

I appologize about your experience.  Unfortunately Hyundai Service Contracts aren't readily visible without going into Hyundai Computer to see the contract.  We don't typically see customers with a Hyundai Contract. I will add a note in the system for your specific vehicle that will have them double check.  I did notice that your contract expires at 36,000 miles.  Again I appologize about your experience.

Cathy W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/21/2018 Category: Service
SUCKS
THE PEOPLE WERE GREAT. THEY RELIED ON COMPUTER DIAGONIS TOO MUCH
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 09/21/2018

Dear Cathy Williams I appologize for the concerns you have with your vehicle.  I reviewed the repair you came in for and noticied that the only repair complaint was to complete the secondary hood latch recall.  Recall are very specific in nature and have specific repair procedures.  This recall was to replace the secondary hood latch with a redesigned one due to corrosion.  This cable is not your primary cable. i didn't see any other repairs to your vehicle other than that so wasn't clear what concern you had with that cable two blocks later as in your complaint.  If you have a concern with the cable repair please let us know so we can remedy it.

CJ
Chesli J.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/29/2017 Category: Service
Scratched up the car
After the free wash my car is covered in wash mitt swirls. Only rotated one side of tires with no reason given until I called and asked about it, and had to bring the car back down.

11/20/2017 Category: Service
Poor Service
Orr Motors was at one time very good but it is not anymore! Service and care for people has broken down.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 11/21/2017

I Appologize that your vehicle was scratched at our facility.  My understanding is that the Service Advisor walked the customer to the vehicle and showed her the scratches.  We tried to fix our mistake as quick as possible and provided a loaner vehicle and had it painted as quickly as was available.  We did not clean the vehicle afterwords due to the paint still being fresh.  We would be more than glad to wash and vacuum your vehicle for you at your convenience.  Again, we do appologize for the incedent.

CJ
Chesli J.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/06/2017 Category: Service
Orr has offered to detail the car to make things right. Will be dropping it off Monday.

06/06/2017 Category: Service
Get your car back dirtier than you left it.
Dirt and grease left on dash and driver door panel. Debris left in passenger floor board from changing cabin air filter. Spend 118 on service they could have at least cleaned up their mess.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 06/06/2017

Hello,

I appologize about the condition in which your vehicle was returned to you.  We have been trying to change our processes so that this does not occur.  I appologize that this one slipped through.  Of course we would be more than willing to give your interior a thourough cleaning. I attempted to call you about your experience so we could talk about it further, but for some reason I am having difficulty with the contact information we have on file.  Thank you for the feedback so we can continue to make changes to make your experience  a better one.  Feel free to contact me.

Dover, AR
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/27/2017 Category: Service
Oil Change
They did get me out very quickly.

Plainview, AR
02/02/2017 Category: Service
Never will buy Hyundai again
When purchasing I was told I would not have to pay for aftermarket stuff since it was not on the purchase price, and I ended up paying it: then they fudged the numbers to make it seem like they were giving me a deal. I had problems with my last car the whole time, and bought it from their. It was eating my tires off every 15 thousand miles no matter if it was a top grade or low grade tire. I should have filed lemon law. They didn't give me a deal at all, the sales guy that does the paperwork and the manager will not tell you straight up what the paperwork is, it was not explained at all, unless I asked what we were signing. Treated like we were stupid. Should have not signed the papers. Very sneaky people. I can explain more if needed, very unpleased

Diana W.
11/10/2016 Category: Service
Elantra hard to start
Taken to them twice to find problem and still hard to start
Don B., Service Manager from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 11/10/2016

I will give you a call tomorrow.  Looks like we need to take another look at your starting issue.  Should be able to get you in first thing Monday if that works for you..

Donald Bartlett

Poor service techs
Find a different place.

02/18/2019 Category: Service
Pricey
For a hundred dollars an change...I expect better

CT
Connie T.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/24/2019 Category: Service
The folks there are friendly
Nice people and top notch facility. I just a bit put out because of scheduling.

Belinda M.
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Way Overcharged on labor! Go somewhere else.
They wouldn't have gotten any stars, but my car is fixed. I was charged $169 labor to put in a $9.49 fuse and door switch. I left with a $178.49 bill. I also paid for my brakes to get fixed so on this day I paid $456.66. I was led to believe that once the brakes were in I was done, but nope slapped with another $132.44 bill for labor again. This made me mad because I thought I already paid for everything when I ordered the part. I have been a customer here and bought several cars from here, but never again. I strongly advise everyone to seek another dealership ad somewhere else for car repairs.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 07/24/2018

I reviewed your repair orders.  From what I saw you  had 3 seperate lines of electrical complaints and one complaint about the grinding of the brakes.  You had an extended warranty with a 100.00 deductible.  The time required to trace electrical concerns was most of the labor requested.  Your extended warranty was charged and you were just left with the 100.00 deductible.  The other charges were for brakes in which it was determined that the brakes had worn so thin that they had damaged the rotors.  Since parts had to be ordered for your vehicle you paid for the parts in advance but didn't have to pay the labor until they were actually installed.  I checked to see if we had been doing oil changes since we typically check them each oil change, but didn't find any in the last few years. Unfortunately brakes are a maintenance item and is not something that is covered by your extended warranty.

02/04/2018 Category: Service
We have bought two vehicles here, but routine service took over an hour.
Great sales staff. Friendly service.
Waited an unreasonable time for routine service.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 02/05/2018

I wanted to appologize for the wait that you had.  We do try to do more than just an oil change on your vehcile while it is here.  We check with your manufacture for any open recalls that you may have and do a inspection over the vehicle to check for any potential concerns. I hope that future repairs would be more to your satisfaction

Rex C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/12/2018 Category: Service
Price to high on oil change take to long to get appt
Poor
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 01/15/2018

I appologize that your vehicle was not ready when you came to pick it up.  We have had some employees out with the flu, which has caused some back log in some cases.  I do appologize if that was the case for your vehicle

Conway, AR
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Excellent car but poor service
Live 45 minutes from the service center and dropped the car off when the shop opened. Over 8 hours later the car was finally ready. There was no type of communication, EVERY time i called they said it would be another hour or 2. Very frustrated with how my FIRST service went. Terrible first impression!

RP
Rhonda P.
Delaware, AR
09/19/2017 Category: Service
It just keeps getting worse
I decided I will get my alignment done elsewhere, I just cannot trust this service dept anymore. Even more so now that I have found that my lug nuts have been falling off since they fixed (but overinflated) my tire. Thank God my tire did not fall off going down the road, especially with any of my three kids inside. This goes beyond bad and crooked service to dangerous!! Never ever again!!

09/19/2017 Category: Service
Crooked
Service here has been going downhill, but after my recent visit, it will take a lot to get my business back. Went in for an appointment for oil change, tire rotation, and tire repair. Told them to rotate tires if it was time, otherwise fine. 3 hours later, My tire was fixed, but with 10 psi too much air. I was charged for tire rotation, but it was not performed, and I can only hope that the oil change was actually done, and done right. Also, upon reentering my vehicle my glove box was hanging open, and some of the contents were strewn about.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 09/20/2017

I appologize for your experience.  If the tires were not rotated I would be glad to take care of it for you or credit it towards your alignment.  They do go through the glove box to check your cabin air filter.  I have discussed your concerns both with the Service Advisor and the technician.  I hope that in the future you will find your experience to be much better.

CP
Carmelo P.
09/05/2017 Category: Service
not 100% satisfied
not sure
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 09/06/2017

I appologize about the inconvenience.  Thank you for allowing us to fix the concern and givivng us a second chance

BJ
Bobby J.
Atkins, AR
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/18/2017 Category: Service
to expensive and took to long.
Jamie B., Service Director from Orr Hyundai of Russellville responded on 07/19/2017

I appologize for the time you had to wait for your service.  We do try to get customers in and out as quickly as possible.

Atkins, AR