MIKE M.
Nissan Maxima
08/21/2019
Best Vehicle Service in Central Ocean County
We've lived in Lanoka Harbor now for well over 30 years, and OTA is the BEST car care provider we've known...and through the years, we've tried many! No matter who answers the phone, one always feels like they WANT to speak to you. The service writer will go out of their way to explain what is going on with your vehicle, and they're always willing to find answers to your questions. Our cars have always been ready when promised, and at the price promised (or lower) and are returned to us at least as clean as we gave to them. It is obvious that SOMEONE is examining all completed jobs carefully, as this is the only repair facility we've never had to return to with an improperly completed job or recurring problem after-the-fact. <>< ><> Jeff has put together a great team! There's no reason for us to even think of going anywhere else.

RON S.
Honda Ridgeline
08/19/2019
MY REVIEW [GREAT ] FAST!!!! HOWEVER VERY METICULATE !!!
I'M SURE YOU ALL HAVE BEEN READING MY LAST COMMENTS , AND ALL COMiNG TO THE SAME CONCLUSION ,THE OTA STAFF IS PROBABLY THE BEST WORKING ORGINIZATION ANY ONE COULD FIND IN THE WHOLE STATE ! EVERY ASPECT IS PINPOINT EXPERTISE ,IN ALL PHASES OF AUTOMOTIVE EDUCATION, ALL THE STAFF IS HAND PICKED , THE BEST IN THE KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT THEY WERE HIRED FOR!!!! SO AGAIN, I REPEAT, MY AUTOS , AND THAT HAS BEEN MANY !! JUST ASK ?!OLD OR NEW, HAVE BEEN TREATED WITH THE UPMOST OF CARE! TRUST ME !!! TRUST THEM !!!!!!!

PS
PAUL S.
Chevrolet Cavalier
08/17/2019
Chevrolet Cavalier 2004
Once again, OTA took great care of me when I had an emergent issue with my exhaust system two weeks ago. In addition, they did NOT overcharge and did the basics. So happy that I put my trust in them! Thank you for taking care of my Cavalier!

08/16/2019
Received great service and response time every step of the way! You guys are awesome! Thank you!

PM
PAT M.
Toms River, NJ
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/15/2019
The people are great along with the service.
This being my first visit, I found the people to be very helpful along with getting my car repaired in a quick and efficient manner. I will be bringing my cars to OTA whenever I need maintenance or repairs in the future.

RN
RUSS N.
08/11/2019
Refreshing
My last visit was one that consisted of, the usual, an oil change. Was also for a braking issue. I didn't know how it was going to shake out, I have had my brakes done recently and now I had some vibration when braking under moderate speeds. When I asked "how much" the cost was that of the oil change. I asked about the brakes and I was told they were re-done. I asked for more detail. New pads, rotors...REFRESHING that I didn't have to negotiate, argue or explain anything. I was just "taken care of". Another reason to continue to bring all 4 of my vehicles to OTA!

Ocean Gate, NJ
08/10/2019
See comments below
Great customer service! Trustworthy and loyal to beyond a doubt. Highly Recommend!

WW
WILLIAM W.
Toms River, NJ
Mitsubishi Lancer
08/09/2019
Professional Service
My Solar Company sends all our trucks as well as our personal vehicles here for service and repair. They are courteous, hard working and knowledgable. They talk you through the repair so you wont have any surprises when its time to settle up and stand behind their work 100%.

LG
LEE G.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/08/2019
They are so nice and attentive. They even picked me up to take me back to my car when I couldn’t get a ride! It seems like customer service is scarce these days, but not here! Quality of service is excellent and very reasonable.

ROBERT M.
08/08/2019
Speedy service
So much better than sitting in a customer lounge for an hour or two, I use a Russian car service “Dropoff & Pickup” no waiting, all kidding aside OTA is a great place to have your vehicles serviced, gas or diesel new or vintage. I keep going back, price is fair as I can tell, you get a call before they service your vehicle advising what needs to be serviced.

BP
BETTY P.
08/07/2019
Customer service!
OTA has knowledge, friendliness, cost effectiveness, service oriented, dependable, timely... well, that says it all..THE BEST!!!

MV
MARSHA V.
08/06/2019
Lacey is fortunate to have OTA to take great care of our residents
OTA and staff are the “BEST of the BEST”. Jeff, Karen, Joe are awesome. I know my car is well cared for and I would not consider taking it anywhere else.....

DAWN R.
08/06/2019
The best customer service!
Excellent customer service. The staff is always friendly and the mechanics are top notch! Never had to bring a car back for failed repair. Highly recommend OTA!

KG
KEVIN G.
08/06/2019
Prompt service, respectful and extremely fair pricing.
My service is always performed at the scheduled time and the entire staff is friendly and happy to answer all my questions. This is not your average service garage . The owner (Jeff) provides me his personal cell number and gladly encourages me to phone if I ever get jammed out on the highway for any reason, having nothing to do with OTA. I am happy to refer anyone in need of quality service to OTA. You will be more than pleasantly surprised with the service you receive. - Kevin

AC
AMY C.
Hyundai Azera
08/04/2019
Best Auto Repair facility
Prompt professional service! They keep you informed every step of the way. Professional, courteous Staff! Thanks Alan, Joe and Jeff!

RJ
ROGER J.
Barnegat, NJ
08/03/2019
Great Team at work Always
The Team was friendly and efficient they always have the Best maintenance for our vehicles.
I drive with Confidence knowing everything is taken care of by the OTA team...

HT
HANK T.
08/02/2019
Close and reliable
Service is always great prices are reasonable.

SG
STEVE G.
08/02/2019
Top Notch Service
OTA gives me the service I am looking for. When I have a problem they fit me in and call me with my options. My car was going to be in the shop for 2 days this past visit and they loaned me a car so I could still get around. The invoices are detailed. There are no unexpected charges and if I have a question, the service writers are on top of it. Joe always takes the time to talk to me about what he found and gives me a head’s up on what will be needed in the future so I can plan for the expense. I appreciate how communicative, friendly and transparent they are.

KG
KEVIN G.
Lincoln LS
07/31/2019
Awesome
Friendly, honest , fair and have integrity. Client oriented. Very easy to do business with.

PC
PAUL C.
07/30/2019
Quick, professional and personable
Everyone is great. Work done is professional and clean. Fair pricing. Things are explained so everyone understands what is needed.