OTA Complete Auto Care Center

Meghan D.
Port Monmouth, NJ
10/02/2020
Highly recommended!
Great quality work, Welcoming, trustworthy, and fair! My husband and I had an emergency over an hour away from home here in Lanoka harbor. I took the car to OTA and was treated like family from the minute I called. I was told to drop the car off immediately and kindly was given a loaner car at no cost to me. The mechanic joe was friendly and reassuring and informative when he called me to explain his findings, nothing was pushed on me (like my past experiences) no extra services and he even told me what could wait and what was urgent. He kept us in the loop and was very Nice! Allan at the front desk helped me every step of the way and was also very friendly and reassuring! It really sucks to have your car break down but I couldn’t have been happier with the service I received and how timely and caring their staff was! They truly made a bad situation into a pleasant experience! I will be back for sure and high recommend them! BTW they did a free inspection without my knowledge, and let me tell you it was a pleasant surprise that was soooo appreciated! They went above and beyond and made my experience with them seamless and stress-free! So happy I chose OTA! On top of everything all the work was done super fast which I appreciated greatly! Overall my car feels amazing, driving like it’s brand new again and they told me to bring the car back in 200miles for a curtesy re-check to make sure all is still well! I love this place! Thanks guys!!! I’ll definitely be back

Joe M.
Titusville, FL
08/04/2020
Patched double screw flat on dually pickup after hours on trip to Florida. Would have lost a day. Give these guys your business.

BF

AE
ALLEN E.
11/18/2019
Super staff..
At OTA , you will always be treated with respect. I have brought my car here several times, and was always happy with the service. They are courteous and knowledgeable. You'll never have to worry about being taken advantage of. If you're looking for a great place to take your car for repairs , this is your place

MIKE B.
Hyundai SANTA FE
11/16/2019
Reliable and Courteous
As always, got the car done quickly.
Trustworthy professionals.

DEAN B.
Nissan Quest
11/13/2019
I'm very pleased with the Service
The Staff is very Up front and helpful, Very pleased with the Service! Work done was fast and sufficient. Highly Recommended!

TOM M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2019
Service oriented. Always looking out for my best interest.
This company is top notch. They always find time to ensure their Client's needs are met!

HUMMER H2
11/13/2019
They always take care if you like your their only client and treat you like family!

KL
KEN L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2019
Fabulous Service knowledgeable technicians
First time here and am going to be a customer for life. Called up with a shifter problem and a heater issue, the guys got on it and once they got the parts I was back on the road a day later. Courteous folks who go that extra mile, and to top it off they gave me a loaner car.

FD
FJ D.
11/11/2019
The people
Real people
Real mechanics
Really good to know that the car that you’re driving is maintained as good as it would be if you took it to a dealership

LH
LARRY H.
11/11/2019
Quality work at a fair price
I started going to OTA a couple of years ago because of on-line reviews and it is close to my home. Every service and repair performed by OTA has been a professional job which was done correctly the first time. Everybody at OTA is always courteous and professional. I enthusiastically recommend OTA to anybody looking for a great service center.

SUE S.
Beachwood, NJ
11/06/2019
The people
The people and service are always outstanding.

SLADE W.
Pine Beach, NJ
Chrysler Sebring
11/06/2019
Friendly staff
Once again great job by the guys

BRIAN B.
11/04/2019
Outstanding service as always
Thank you for outstanding service once again on Friday. We appreciate the amazing staff and awesome job you perform at OTA.? Which is why even with free oil service available at Subaru on our new Forester, we CONTINUE to use you guys because you provide the BEST service in Ocean County!!!! Thanks again :)

TH
TIM H.
Barnegat, NJ
Ram 1500
11/02/2019
Professional
Great service, great costumer service!