MAT S.
Barnegat, NJ
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
10/22/2018
76 monte carlo
As always my experience was excellent.
service was great and the timing on the job was fabulous and efficient .
I definitely will use this place again.

EJ

TR
TIM R.
10/12/2018
october 9th visit
another home run by OTA...the work was well done and ready sooner than expected...been going there for many years and never disappointed!

PK
PATRICIA K.
10/02/2018
The service personnel
Know my car is in the best hands when we take it to OTA. They are honest, and care about their customers. Will go out of their way to assist, do their best to provide the top service, like each car that comes in is their own. Jeff and Joe are the best, and make sure that each customer is treated like a friend. I've recommended them to many friends, and will continue to do so.

RON R.
09/27/2018
Friendly, personable staff, professional service, fair pricing
Had a 1000 appointment. Service was begun shortly after I arrived and completed within 30 min. As always, all hands were courteous and professional. The only shop I use other than the dealership.

TERRY S.
Lakehurst, NJ
Nissan Rogue
09/22/2018
Overall service is exceptional and friendly and professional associates
I brought my Nissan into OTA on an emergency basis because I thought I was leaking oil. Upon inspection, it was noted that the boot was cracked and leaking grease. My car was fixed after a part needed from Nissan was obtained.
Knowledge unlimited when it comes to fixing cars.
I trust the owner and his associates with my car to get it back to running shape, as if their own family would be driving it.

I highly recommend OTA!!!!

LC
Lou C.
09/21/2018
Best in the business!
We will only take our vehicles to OTA. HONESTY AND INTEGRITY are the first two words that come to mind. Their communication skills are top notch. We are always kept informed as to what needs to be done, how long it will take, and how much it will cost. No surprises!

Charlie C.
09/19/2018
More than a auto repair shop
They work on everything from my motorhouse to my muscle cars. Im a single guy so the rides to and fro sure make life simpler. The front office always is happy and cheerful. I recommend them to anyone who needs repairs.
Jeff from OTA Complete Auto Care Center responded on 09/20/2018

Charlie thanks for the recommendation.You do have some interresting vehicles.Everyone here at O.T.A also hopes you are felling better.

EM
EFRAIN M.
09/12/2018
Everything is great
We are very very taken care of Joe and Mr Jeff are our favorite I would mention other but I don’t know them by name Thank you Very very much for all that you do for us
Jeff from OTA Complete Auto Care Center responded on 09/19/2018

RJ
ROGER J.
Barnegat, NJ
09/05/2018
Great service always
I really appreciate the effort of everyone at OTA. They are always friendly and treat you as a friend..
No worries when your vehicle is in there hands..
Jeff is a rare individual...
Rodger

TF
TOM F.
09/04/2018
BEST SERVICE
I am more interested in service then price. Jeff has always taken care of us over the years. I have a new vehicle they take care of but my other two have over 250,000 miles on both and they are great. Sadly I most sell my Chevy Impala ‘02.

CN
CARLA N.
West Creek, NJ
Ford Edge
09/02/2018
People & honesty
I’ve been very happy with my services to my vehicles. The people are amazing and I’m very happy with the honesty! I don’t feel as though I will be taken advantage of. That’s rare these days.

AT
ANN T.
08/31/2018
Good Job!
I always feel confident that the job is done right! Also, everyone there is always so polite!

RV
RALPH EDGER V.
Ford Excursion
08/30/2018
Quick efficient, so well priced . Everyone was so pleasant.

JOHN W.
08/29/2018
Brake Job
Went in for a brake Job.
All is working great and they mounted my summer tires for free.
Will continue to use OTA for all of our vehicles.

RP
RICHARD P.
Buick Encore
08/27/2018
Great Experience
I've had a great experience with the repair of my vehicle. OTA is a professional. helpful and courteous repair shop. I would recommend their services to everyone.

ROBERT M.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
08/27/2018
As honest as old Abe
Great group, they fix what needs to be fixed, not a list of future should be’s like I get from the VW dealer.because my diesel has 300 thousand plus miles.
They recommend the normal maintenance for oil, transmission, etc be followed.
Like anything that ages, things do fall apart either from too much use or non-usage so don’t save using the air conditioning. run it so the seals & compressor function as it was made to do. Give the engine a good long run on the parkway if you only drive 1-3 miles to the store & Home cars are like race horses
They love to trot, but like to gallop too.
Great service at OTA by great people

EP
EILEEN P.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
08/24/2018
Works well with us and vehicle is back when day it will
I find it’s is be honest with me about my repairs on my vehicles they call me and tell what is wrong and the parts they need to fix repair. Always they respect myself and family telling when the vehicle is ready to pick up. Also i believe the prices are fine and the repairs are right.

RN
RUSS N.
08/19/2018
SERVICE
Great service as usual, on time and complete.