RP
RACHAEL P.
12/16/2018
Found issue and got it fixed!!
I brought my truck in because I originally thought a coolant line blew. Joe called me and informed me it was a freeze out plug. Once that was fixed he discovered anotherone was shot. Joe and everyone helped me save over a grand. Thank you. Still and always will be my number 1 place to go to for any car needs!

TOM M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2018
Friendly environment.
Thorough inspections of the vehicle every service. Experienced communication. Quick turn around.

PS
PHYLLIS S.
GMC Terrain
12/12/2018
Satisfied as always
As always, Jeff, Joe and all the other's at OTA went out of their way to make everything run smoothly. I dropped my car off and received a prompt ride home. I asked to have the car checked for an upcoming trip and knew I probably needed more than just an oil change. They checked the car over and called me with an estimate for some needed repairs and service which was then completed promptly and got a ride back to pick up my car within just a few hours, all ready for my trip. Great service, reasonable prices, have been going to them since they opened.

MAUREEN M.
12/12/2018
Awesome as usual!!
I would recommend that anybody who has a car go to ota. The staff is extremely helpful courteous and happy to explain any questions you may have. I love these guys

AT
ANN T.
12/10/2018
Good service, really nice people!
Always satisfied with the work done on my car. Very personable & professional,

MK
MARY K.
12/09/2018
Great staff who do wonderful honesty service.
Jeff and his staff have been servicing our cars forever. We followed him from Toms River because of his reliable honest care.

12/02/2018
Quick and Easy
Dropped off for an oil change Friday night. Noted on the drop box envelope I need to have my car ASAP. I got just what I asked for. QUICK EASY! Awesome service and a ride if you need it!

Jackson, NJ
Jeep Cherokee
12/01/2018
Excellent Service.
Fast and professional service. Will definitely be back!

Ford Five Hundred
11/30/2018
5 star service
The service is exceptional!!! The staff is knowledgeable and friendly!!!

MIKE M.
Toyota Matrix
11/29/2018
The entire OTA crew is knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. The issue my car was having is resolved.

DON L.
Pine Beach, NJ
11/27/2018
Mazda 06
The mechanics were knowledgeable on the car itself. They worked quickly while I waited. The person at the front desk was hospitable offering us water, coffee or a snack while we wait. The car was done before i knew it. I will be back at Old Time Auto for my own car a Subaru Outback for my timing belt next week. While I wait for my car to be done, they offered a rental car for me to use so I can go to work. You do have to ask for the rental car ahead of time because they are limited in rental cars. Also set up an appointment because this company is booked.

JIM P.
11/24/2018
Excellence Service!
Always Excellent, Honest and personal service!!!

RON S.
Honda Ridgeline
11/22/2018
FEEDBACK, I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT OTA.
TOO MANY GOOD PEOPLE TO WRITE ABOUT AT OTA , THE BEST OF PEOPLE IN ONE BUSINESS IS UNBELIEABLE ! YOU COULD NOT FIND A BETTER SHOP IN OCEAN COUNTY ! GO THERE SEE FOR YOURSELF !,YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED ! EVERYONE THAT I HAVE SENT THERE WAS PLEASED BY THE SERVICE, AND KNOWLEDGE ! CHECK IT OUT, THANK,, YOU ,RON F STEPHENSEN

ROSANNE C.
Lakehurst, NJ
Honda Fit
11/20/2018
My go to place....
HONEST, RELIABLE and always helpful and courteous. Been coming to OTA for a very long time. Never a disappointment and always know they have my back.
Thank you all. (Shout out to Joe)

11/16/2018
Great woek as usual
Work was completed and everything is fine

TD
THOMAS D.
11/16/2018
Service Time
After 7 years and 80,000 miles, I treated my car to some new tie rods and tires. What a difference in the ride. It is definitely smoother and handled much better than it did before. Thanks guys.

AT
ANN T.
11/10/2018
Always a pleasure to do business with!
Everyone there is always so nice & very professional! They always take good care of my car.

RD
RUTH D.
Saturn LW
11/06/2018
Friendly, courteous staff and excellent mechanics!
Excellent service and a job done well the first time! My car had an annoying squeak in the door. It is an older vehicle but a part was ordered that fixed the problem!

JOHN B.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
11/02/2018
First Time
I had an extensive favorable review written until I came to the Terms of Service. I could not agree to several aspects of it and, consequently, erased my kind words.

BF
BARBARA F.
Barnegat, NJ
11/01/2018
Car
Everyone there knows what they are doing
Everyone is very pleasant. I not feel I’m being ripped off like I was at the dealer ship