SP
SALLY P.
Dodge Dakota
05/23/2018
My sons truck
Someone put a spare tire on my son's truck and let him drive away without checking the tire ...it had a leak n tire was flat within an hour or so. This is the first time anything like this has happened to our vehicles in 14 years. Yikes! !

BF
Bill F.
03/13/2018
OTA is the best!!
I am a 3rd generation forked river resident. I have been an OTA customer for at least the past 2 decades. There is no service center more honest, highly skilled, certified auto service center than OTA in lacey township and possibly ocean county. Whether you have an older card in need of repairs or a new(er) automobile In need of regular maintenance OTA is the place to go!!!!!

JAY A.
01/15/2018
Very onus
OTA gives you an estimate, it they find more wrong, they will call with a revised bill and then you can decide on the extra work or not.

STEVE S.
Waretown, NJ
06/26/2017
honesty, fainess and the job done right
always good, always good.

JAY A.
04/26/2017
They do what they say, and at the price they quoted
Took care of all the problems with the car.

02/17/2017
Always helpful and courteous
Prompt service.

EF
ED F.
01/28/2017
Always dependable
Nice to work with honest dependable business.

09/28/2016
All employees are very helpful and accommodating.

MICHAEL M.
07/12/2016
Close and conscientious and friendly and fair.
I still have a noise in the front on the left side it sounds when I start my car or shut it off. It sounds like a clank or a thug like something may be loose or moving. Mostly it's when I first start it but happens randomly.

SI
STEVEN I.
Lakewood, NJ
Lexus GS 300
07/02/2016
Great ownership and service managerJoe Hentjes
Great work on my car as always

06/02/2016
Courtrous service
Timely manner

04/10/2016
Good place to go.
Each time I've gone to have some work done, they are polite, fast and clean. The work is always done properly. The cost is much lower then the dealer and I believe better then the dealer.

NK
NICK K.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
12/14/2015
I mostly repair my own car but If I can't or don't feel like it, my car goes to OTA. Clean Shop, honest folks, and they give you repair options (OEM, aftermarket, salvage yard). They will also install your own provided parts, some garages won't do that. Always had a good experience.

11/20/2015
Great job
Service was performed quickly. Staff was polite and helpful.

CG
CRAIG G.
10/01/2015
friendly-give cost before doing work
always satisfied with work done on my vehicles

RV
RALPH EDGER V.
Ford Excursion
09/16/2015
Fast quick service
Love coming to OTA. But very disappointed this time that they didn't tell I needed a new air filter till I was paying my bill. Felt they should have mentioned it while they were working on it.

KARYL M.
Kia Optima
08/21/2015
Pleasant to deal with And reasonably priced
i had a lot of work done on my 2011 Kia Optima, so they had to keep my car for over a day. However, they completed the job and it didn't break the bank. My only complaint is that after over 24 hours, I had to call them to find out the status of the repairs. In the end I was very satisfied with their work!

07/20/2015
They were able to repair my car quickly.

GK
GERRY K.
Ford Expedition
03/30/2015
Service on 2008 Expedition
Always friendly and helpful, not trying to sell you something. Jeff and Joe are very helpful and upfront on the issues of your vehicle, great shop to bring your vehicle.

NJ
08/18/2014
Convenient location and accommodating to customers needs.
Courteous and accommodating employees.