Steven M.
New Jersey
Mercury Mystique
10/09/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Joe. He said the owner, not just an employee, spent about 45 minutes looking over his vehicle with him. He offered different solutions. The vehicle might not be worth fixing in the long run. The owner was very helpful. Joe is completely satisfied.

10/09/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Joe. He said this business was able to get him in right away without an appointment. They were good, but they were a little overpriced. He was given a high quote for an oil pan replacement he would need, but it was too much.
Jeff from OTA Complete Auto Care Center responded on 10/18/2013

Thanks steve for coming down to the shop & for understanding the error in our computer estimator.
Jeff,owner O.T.A.

RN
RUSS N.
03/16/2019
On time all of the time
Very consistent and always a pleasure. This is where you go to get the job done right,on time and at a reasonable price. From start to finish a pleasure. I never walk away wondering if I paid for something I didn’t need.

RON R.
02/24/2019
Reliable service at a fair price.
My service was done quickly and properly. Friendly personnel and great customer service. Only shop I use other thatn the factory dealership.

RE
RALPH E.
Ford Excursion
02/24/2019
Service and attitude
I received top rated service with great attitude by the front desk and the service attendant still can't believe they vacuum my car.

Saturn Outlook
02/22/2019
Excellent service and work!
Everyone there is super friendly and shakes your hand and introduces themselves. They got me in and out in a good time.

Tim & Alyson M.
Waretown, NJ
02/13/2019
Wife's car
My wife mentioned to me that the front end of her car was making noise. I called OTA and asked if they could take a look at it. They told me to bring it in. They looked at the front end found the problems, then called me and told me the price for the entire job and the price for what had to be done now (I went with the entire job). They fixed my wifes car to her liking. OTA was recommended to us by our neighbor and WE recommend them to anyone that needs an honest, polite, good priced and knowlegeable mechanics Thank you OTA staff for a fantastic job. You are our new Auto Repair Shop.

TIM M.

WALTER C.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
01/31/2019
excellent service
installed a water pump in my range rover. did an awesome job!

TOM M.
Bayville, NJ
Service oriented.
OTA is always extremely thorough when looking over any of the vehicles we look to have maintenance completed on. They provide a detailed list of improvements required and work with you to schedule future service times most convenient to the owner of the vehicle.

JIM P.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
Very Trustworthy, reliable, professional and Honest
The battery went on our Toyota tundra, we called Joe he came the next day picked up truck with Alan took back to shop and replaced.

TZ
THOMAS Z.
01/17/2019
Everybody is friendly & heplful to the customers, & honest & reliable when it comes to the repairs.
Everything that was asked to be checked & repaired was taken care in a timely manner and was able to get the vehicle back the same day.

LN
LOUIS N.
Lincoln Continental
01/16/2019
the people
the people who actually care about you & your cars

RON S.
Honda Ridgeline
01/09/2019
OUTSTANDING,HONEST, THOUGHTFU,LL,
WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS MY FEELINGS OF THIS AUTO SHOP, EVERYONE CARES, AND THAT MEANS A LOT TO A NOVICE CAR OWNER OR AN EDUCATED DRIVER. TRUST !!!!!!

TR
TIM R.
01/09/2019
jan 7th visit
brought my 18 year old f150 in for a lot of work, parts had to be ordered, and I still got it back, running great, in a day and a half! yes, I've priced new pickups...but every month this wonderful company can help me keep my old ride actually is saving me a lot of money...I really appreciate their work ethic and stellar attitudes!

TG
TREVER G.
01/05/2019
Proffesional’s
Prompt and quality service I am very happy ! I am new to Forked River and I am very happy to find a reliable service center for my vehicle so close to home.

JOHN R.
Jeep Liberty
12/29/2018
Another good experience at OTA
From calling to make an appointment to picking my Jeep up when they were done this was another pleasant professional experience with OTA. So much peace of mind comes from having honest reliable people like this to care for your vehicle. Thankfully they are right around the corner but I would gladly travel for this level of service.

TERRY S.
Lakehurst, NJ
Nissan Rogue
12/20/2018
Friendly and super great service!!!
My Nissan Rogue was in for an oil and filter change along with a tire rotation. The technician contacted me to let me know that my front brakes were in desperate need of repair. With this kind of attention towards my safety, he strongly suggested I have the brake job done. As I travel on the highways, it would have been detrimental if I had not given the technician the permission to do the brake job. OTA is there for your safety, not just out there to make money from you. Thanks mainly to JOE.

RP
RACHAEL P.
12/16/2018
Found issue and got it fixed!!
I brought my truck in because I originally thought a coolant line blew. Joe called me and informed me it was a freeze out plug. Once that was fixed he discovered anotherone was shot. Joe and everyone helped me save over a grand. Thank you. Still and always will be my number 1 place to go to for any car needs!

TOM M.
Bayville, NJ
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2018
Friendly environment.
Thorough inspections of the vehicle every service. Experienced communication. Quick turn around.