Steven M.
New Jersey
Mercury Mystique
10/09/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Joe. He said the owner, not just an employee, spent about 45 minutes looking over his vehicle with him. He offered different solutions. The vehicle might not be worth fixing in the long run. The owner was very helpful. Joe is completely satisfied.

10/09/2013 Category: Service
Spoke with Joe. He said this business was able to get him in right away without an appointment. They were good, but they were a little overpriced. He was given a high quote for an oil pan replacement he would need, but it was too much.
Jeff from OTA Complete Auto Care Center responded on 10/18/2013

Thanks steve for coming down to the shop & for understanding the error in our computer estimator.
Jeff,owner O.T.A.

Charlie C.
09/19/2018
More than a auto repair shop
They work on everything from my motorhouse to my muscle cars. Im a single guy so the rides to and fro sure make life simpler. The front office always is happy and cheerful. I recommend them to anyone who needs repairs.
Jeff from OTA Complete Auto Care Center responded on 09/20/2018

Charlie thanks for the recommendation.You do have some interresting vehicles.Everyone here at O.T.A also hopes you are felling better.

EM
EFRAIN M.
09/12/2018
Everything is great
We are very very taken care of Joe and Mr Jeff are our favorite I would mention other but I don’t know them by name Thank you Very very much for all that you do for us
Jeff from OTA Complete Auto Care Center responded on 09/19/2018

RJ
ROGER J.
Barnegat, NJ
09/05/2018
Great service always
I really appreciate the effort of everyone at OTA. They are always friendly and treat you as a friend..
No worries when your vehicle is in there hands..
Jeff is a rare individual...
Rodger

TF
TOM F.
09/04/2018
BEST SERVICE
I am more interested in service then price. Jeff has always taken care of us over the years. I have a new vehicle they take care of but my other two have over 250,000 miles on both and they are great. Sadly I most sell my Chevy Impala ‘02.

CN
CARLA N.
West Creek, NJ
Ford Edge
09/02/2018
People & honesty
I’ve been very happy with my services to my vehicles. The people are amazing and I’m very happy with the honesty! I don’t feel as though I will be taken advantage of. That’s rare these days.

AT
ANN T.
Toms River, NJ
08/31/2018
Good Job!
I always feel confident that the job is done right! Also, everyone there is always so polite!

RV
RALPH EDGER V.
Ford Excursion
08/30/2018
Quick efficient, so well priced . Everyone was so pleasant.

JOHN W.
08/29/2018
Brake Job
Went in for a brake Job.
All is working great and they mounted my summer tires for free.
Will continue to use OTA for all of our vehicles.

RP
RICHARD P.
Buick Encore
08/27/2018
Great Experience
I've had a great experience with the repair of my vehicle. OTA is a professional. helpful and courteous repair shop. I would recommend their services to everyone.

ROBERT M.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
08/27/2018
As honest as old Abe
Great group, they fix what needs to be fixed, not a list of future should be’s like I get from the VW dealer.because my diesel has 300 thousand plus miles.
They recommend the normal maintenance for oil, transmission, etc be followed.
Like anything that ages, things do fall apart either from too much use or non-usage so don’t save using the air conditioning. run it so the seals & compressor function as it was made to do. Give the engine a good long run on the parkway if you only drive 1-3 miles to the store & Home cars are like race horses
They love to trot, but like to gallop too.
Great service at OTA by great people

EP
EILEEN P.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
08/24/2018
Works well with us and vehicle is back when day it will
I find it’s is be honest with me about my repairs on my vehicles they call me and tell what is wrong and the parts they need to fix repair. Always they respect myself and family telling when the vehicle is ready to pick up. Also i believe the prices are fine and the repairs are right.

RN
RUSS N.
08/19/2018
SERVICE
Great service as usual, on time and complete.

JOHN W.
Lexus ES 350
08/18/2018
Professional and honest
Went in for an oil change and to have brakes checked
They could have sold me new pads but let me know all was ok
I have used them in the past for several different cars and never had a problem with price or repairs
Will continue to use them for all my vehicles

TERRY B.
Honda Civic Coupe
08/17/2018
Excellence
Excellent service all the time

BRIAN B.
08/10/2018
Always good service
OTA always provides great service. Our vehicles are ready when promised, and we always know what the charges are ahead of time. Our cars are always given back clean and ready to go.

PH
PAUL H.
Mercury Mountaineer
08/05/2018
Paul
OTA has always provided me with quality service.

RON S.
Honda Ridgeline
08/03/2018
NEW TIMING BELT, AND EVERYTHING THAT WAS REPLACED THAT WAS NEEDED! EXCELLENT TIMING ,IF I MIGHT ADD A PUN, FINISHED WHEN I EXPECTED IT, THANK YOU GUYS, PLUS DUTCHMAN.
IF YOU NEED A TALENTED GROUP OF GUYS AND ,FEMALE, TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR AUTO PROBLEM, TRUST THE OTA TEAM !

AG
ANGELO G.
Beachwood, NJ
07/28/2018
OTA
OTA goes out of their way to make sure you and your vehicle are taken care of , I mean how many repair centers will come pick you up? Or take you home or even better yet they'll loan you a car at no extra charge, how cool is that? Anyhow my hats off to OTA, they're always there when you need them, and the repairs are done right. Keep up the great work OTA.

MICHELLE B.
Hyundai Tucson
07/23/2018
Love this place
Finding a trustworthy well priced mechanic is priceless and I ve found that at OTA!