FP
Farley P.
05/21/2019
Service was appropriate, timely and friendly
My appointment time was met, service was friendly, and the appropriate repair service
was completed quickly. Thank you, Otto Service of KC.

Delano S.
05/18/2019
Quality service
They are superb!

Dottie M.
05/16/2019
Great Business
Ottos is a business you can trust for their expertise and also their truthfulness. Have been a customer for many years .

Matt B.
Overland Park, KS
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Matt said the employees were honest. They completed the work at a fair price. They worked with him.

Jason B.
Missouri
Acura TL
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Jason said this is a good business. The employees took good care of him and the prices were good.

EP
Elidh P.
Overland Park, KS
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Elidh said that the place fixed what she needed.

Rita H.
Lees Summit, MO
05/02/2019
Attention to detail
Always willing to answer questions and make suggestions.

CD
Carolyn D.
04/23/2019
Love this place!!!
They always find the problem and explain things so u understand. Great place to take your vehicle....

Belton, MO
04/20/2019
great service
great service, good place to take older honda cars

BK
Bill K.
Belton, MO
04/20/2019
you take care of your customers!!!!!
You take care of your customers!!!

Peculiar, MO
Acura TL
04/16/2019
Had son's car towed for diagnostics
My son's 2005 Acuar TL broke down on our way home from a soccer tournament. The car was in a dangerous spot on the side of the interstate, so I was trying to find a repair shop that specialized in Honda/Acura to see what the issue was. Otto was the closest so I had it taken there and called to explain what was going on. Their service members were very quick to diagnose the issue and give me some options and their associated costs. They also met me on a Saturday to pick it up because I couldn't get out of work in time. That is above and beyond service with great prices also!
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you very much for the feedback! We are sorry to hear that your son was in such a traumatic situation, but are thankful that you were able to get help when needed. It is a very stressful and scary situation to be in, especially when it is your child in the vehicle. We know first hand. It was our priviledge to be able to help. We look forward to seeing you and your family more in the future. Welcome to the Otto Service family! We will always be here to help when you need it!

Carl W.
Grandview, MO
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Carl said at first, his experience was so bad, but In the end it was corrected. He stated that Andy worked with him to clarify the issue and it meant a lot to Carl that he did this and was the reason why he brought his vehicle back for the service.

KJ
Kyle J.
Missouri
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said the work took the business one day longer than they thought it was going to take.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 04/16/2019

First off, thank you for chosing Otto Service. We know you could go anywhere, so we appreciate you chosing us for your auto repair family. We are sorry that the work took one day longer than planned. We try our best to always give an accurate timeline, but sometimes parts do not come in on time or other issues may arrise. When that happens we try our best to communicate with you as well as have loaner vehicles available so that everything runs smoothly. We appreciate you understanding and look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you for being a valued member of the Otto Service family.

RJ
Riche J.
04/05/2019
Excellent and fast service and very friendly staff
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you very much for the feedback, Riche! We always love hearing from our customers how we are doing. Thank you for being a valued member of the Otto Service family!

DF
Dave F.
Independence, MO
04/04/2019
Whining noise
Noticed a whining sound that had not been there before. Was quickly and accurately diagnosed. Repair was done quickly and according to estimate. Will continue to be a happy customer!
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for your continued support, Dave! We cannot tell you how much that means to us. It is an honor to have you as part of the Otto Service family! Looking forward to when we have the priviledge of seeing you again!

EM
Elaine M.
Independence, MO
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Elaine said this business took care of everything she needed. They were very thorough. They were trustworthy and she knows they will not do work that is unnecessary.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words, Elaine. We cherish our customers and always want to do our best for them, so thank you for letting us know we are doing just that. It is an honor to have you as part of the Otto Service family and we look forward to the next time we have the priviledge of seeing you!

BC
Bob C.
Acura 3.5RL
Notably professional
The folks at Otto are committed to the integrity of the automotive cars they service. They know the auto and the fix.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and support, Bob! We appreciate having you as part of the Otto Service family and look forward to next time we are able to see you!

WR
Whittney R.
04/02/2019
Cody made sure I was a satisfied customer
When I picked up my CRV after some maintenance I noticed that the steering wheel was not level. It was after hours at that point, so I called the following morning and explained what was going on. Cody took ownership of the issue and made me feel heard. After the alignment issue was fixed he called to let me know he had taken my car for a test drive and that it was resolved. It's never fun to have to take your car back into the shop after a repair has been made, but it happens. I'm glad that the folks at Otto Service were able to make it right and I commend their customer service.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 04/16/2019

First off, thank you for understanding that mistakes happen, Whittney. We are truly sorry that you had to come back to have it taken care of, but we do appreciate the fact that you called us to repair the issue. We take pride in our work and stand behind it, so thank you for letting us do just that. We are thankful to have you as part of the Otto Service family and look forward to next time we see you!

GN
Gwen N.
Lees Summit, MO
Service Appointment
My service request when I brought my vehicle in was to have an oil change, tire rotation, and balance I had an appointment for 9:00 am and I dropped my vehicle off the night before but after my vehicle had been there the whole day I received a call stating that I needed so much service and I agreed to the mile service which I was told included an oil change and tire rotation. I honestly don't remember which mile service was said, but I think he said 30000 mile service and not 150000 mile service. Now after spending $529 I still need the same services that I originally brought my vehicle in to have taken care of.

Michael S.
Honda Insight
03/22/2019
My new "go to" for car needs.
Great carservice. Responsive customer service.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you very much for the support and kind words, Michael! We are honored to have you as part of the Otto Service family! If you need anything we are only a phone call away. We take pride in being here for you (and your Honda)!