TT
Tom T.
11/28/2017
The only guys I'll let work on my Honda and now my Toyota as well.
As always, Otto's does a fair evaluation of the problem and the fixes it. No one knows Hondas (and now Toyotas) like these guys.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 01/15/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Tom! We appreciate having you as part of the Otto Service family! We look forward to seeing you and your Toyota again soon!

Rita H.
Lees Summit, MO
11/26/2017
Did the requested maintenance and recommended future items to consider.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 01/15/2018

We are happy to hear we were able to get your Honda serviced and back safely on the road! We appreciate you, Rita!

DN
Dennis N.
Honda Ridgeline
11/25/2017
pleased customer..
These guys know what they are doing! Repairs done right!
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 01/15/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words, Dennis! We appreciate you and are thankful to have you as part of the Otto Service family!

LH
Larry H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/24/2017 Category: Service
Larry said he likes the staff. They did good work and they were dependable. If something is wrong they fix it.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 01/15/2018

Thank you very much, Larry, for the kind words! We appreciate having you as part of the Otto Service family and look forward to seeing you again soon!

GT
Gady T.
Leawood, KS
Acura MDX
11/22/2017
Great service and prices!
I thought that everyone that I came into contact with was professional. I have some automotive experience but unfortunately I don’t always have the time to do some of the more in depth jobs but I respected that Otto didn’t try to upsell or recommend any unnecessary services. I look forward to recommending you guys and using you in the future.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 01/15/2018

Thank you very much, Gady, for the kind words! We appreciate you trusting us with your Acura and taking the time to let us know how your service was. We also are thankful to have you as part of the Otto Service family! Have a wondeful day!

HC
Hanna C.
Grandview, MO
11/16/2017 Category: Service
Hanna said she has used this business for years. She did not have any problems with their service. The staff were conscientious and concerned. They explained the service clearly.

Jordan A.
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Jordan said the service was good. However, the staff were unable to complete one of his requests.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 11/16/2017

Jordan,

Thank you for being apart of the Otto service family, I apologize we do not do windshields here at Otto service, however we have in the past worked with a company that comes here and puts them in and the price is up to them to set. we have no control over competitiveness when it comes to pricing them out i appreciate the review and we look forward to seeing you next time you come in.

EM
Elaine M.
Independence, MO
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Elaine said they did a great job. They were very thorough and they took good care of her. They kept her informed about the progress of the vehicle.

RJ
Rod J.
11/13/2017 Category: Service
Rod said they were very good.

PS
Paula S.
11/11/2017 Category: Service
Paula said she liked the workers. They did good work and were friendly,

EW
Elizabeth W.
11/03/2017
Appreciate the prompt service!
I appreciate all the calls recommending services and never once did they make me feel pressured. Mostly the vehicle offered to loan while my car was getting fixed!! That made life so much easier and had I know that was available I wouldn't have waited so long in getting my vehicle services! Love that the busines is a mom/pop feel and not a corporate business that makes you feel pressured!!!

AT
Alan T.
Honda Accord
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Alan said this business is prompt and the staff does a great job. The customer service was excellent and the owner is a man of his word.

Mary M.
10/28/2017 Category: Service
Mary said the service was courteous and accurate.

Loretta S.
Honda Civic Si
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Loretta said the staff did a good job, but they didn't give her any paper work on what they did or what the other problems with the vehicle were. They are good and she would go back to them.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 11/07/2017

Loretta, Thanks for letting us get your civic running and back on the road. I show a detailed receipt with recommendations in our computer system. I dont recall the details of when you picked up your car, everyone gets a paid reciept. I would be happy to reprint one for you if you would like.

LC
Lizzie C.
10/12/2017
Attentive Staff
Love the atmosphere of this business. The staff is very personable which is very rare these days. Will continue to bring my car here.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 11/01/2017

What a wonderful review to read, Lizzie! We work hard to make Otto Service a comfortable atmosphere where our customers know they are appreciated and valued. Thank you for being one of those valued customers and part of the Otto Service family! We appreciate you!