Lenexa, KS
Acura RDX
03/22/2019
Knowledgeable, Professional, Trustworthy
The only place I’ll go to have my car serviced! They are extremely knowledgeable, very trustworthy, professional and provide outstanding service.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you very much for the support and kind words! We cannot tell you how much that means to us. We value having you as part of the Otto Service family. We know you can go to anyone for your Acura, so we are definitely humbled that you chose us as your auto family. We are always here for you when you need us. Thank you again, and see you next time!

TH
Tracy H.
Grandview, MO
03/21/2019
Fast and Friendly
Second time visiting this facility and they have always been helpful and timely with repairs. Much better prices than at the dealership, too. All future repairs will be done here on my 2007 Scion tC. Thank you Otto Service.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/27/2019

Tracy, we are honored to have you as part of the Otto Service family! Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your service was. We take pride in doing our best for you so always cherish your feedback. We are only a phone call away whenever you need us. We know that you could pick anyone as your auto family, so we are humbled that you chose us. We hope you are enjoying this weather and we will see you next time!

MN
Mark N.
Olathe, KS
Honda Accord Coupe
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Mark said he liked his service. The employees completed the service they promised. They provided good service.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you very much for the feedback, Mark! We are thankful to have you as part of the Otto Service family and are always here for you when you need us!

KC
Kelly C.
Acura 3.5RL
03/16/2019
Good fast service
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for the feeback, Kelly! We are always here for you when you need us. Thank you for being a valued member of the Otto Service family. See you next time!

Linda B.
Independence, MO
03/14/2019
Repair
The staffmembers at Otto Service are friendly, knowledgeable and honest. Prices are reasonable, and I trust them. I won't take my Honda anywhere else. I only wish they had a few Saturday hours.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and the continued support, Linda! We are truly honored to have you as part of the Otto Service family and are thankful to hear you won't go anywhere else. We value you and your opinion. We are sorry that we are not open on Saturday. We know it is not ideal for everyone's schedule, which is why we have loaners available. We decided when we opened the business to not be open in the evening nor on the weekends so that our hard working Otto Service family could be able to spend quality time with their families. Just one of the many values we continue to enstill into the business after 43 years. Thank you so much for understanding! We hope to see you soon!

Honda Fit
03/14/2019
Friendly and fast
They always do s great job. They are fast, courteous, and explain things well.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you very much for the feedback on your service! We take pride in our work and value your opinion, so thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We value having you as part of the Otto Service family and look forward to seeing you next time!

Jerry B.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said he enjoyed the experience and convenience of the service.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for the kind words, Jerry! It is an honor to have you as part of the Otto Service family. If you ever need anything, we are always just a call away!

BK
Brad K.
Independence, MO
03/10/2019
Great service again
Otto's never disappoints! Have been going there for years. =)
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for the continued support, Brad! We are truly thankful to have you as part of the Otto Service family. We hope you are enjoying this sunshine! See you soon!

Richard S.
Toyota Avalon
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Richard's wife. She said she got the best service.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/27/2019

We are so thankful to hear that you enjoyed your service! We take pride in doing our best for you, so it is amazing to hear that we did just that! Thank you for being part of the Otto Service family! We value you and your family, and are here for you if you need us!

Mike S.
Belton, MO
03/06/2019
Very pleased
You guys got me in fast even though I was off on my schedule. We would always recommend you. You are one reason why I would still by a Honda. I notice oil on my carpeted mat again, I took care of it.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/27/2019

Mike, thank you so much for the kind words and continued support. We value having you as part of the Ott Service family and are truly thankful that you recommend us to others. That is the biggest compliment we could ever receive! Hope you are enjoying this warmer weather. We are always here for you!

MY
Moses Y.
La Monte, MO
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Moses said he purchased a part from this business and the employees were very helpful.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you for being a valued member of the Otto Service family, Moses. Thank you for choosing Otto Service!

Margarita R.
Blue Springs, MO
02/27/2019
We are not sure about that
We checked with others mechanics and we concluded that we overpay for the last service since it was just maintenance and not a major repair like transmission or engine and we still with the light problem ! hope the repairs are under warranty ! our 2006 CRV is getting old and we may need to replace it soon.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you for the feedback, Margarita. We know that your vehicle is an investment, which is why we truly invest in our customers. We take pride in providing not only highly qualified techicians to work on your vehicle, but ones that are trained to work specificially on Hondas. We also take pride in having a 2 year/ 24,000 warrenty on all new parts and labor. We have the tool and equipement need to work on your Honda and have specialized in them for over 43 years. For these reasons our prices may be higher compared to some facilities, but it is an investment that will keep your vehicle running strong. Your safety is our number one priority, so we stand behind our work and our service. We hope you choose to continue to be part of the Otto Service family because it is an honor to have you as part of the family. Stay safe on the road, Margarita!

MJ
Melissa J.
Acura TL
02/24/2019
Great!
Great place
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you for the support, Melissa! We are thankful to have you as part of the Otto Service family! Stay safe on the road!

LF
Lori F.
02/24/2019
An excellent service experience!
As a single gal with very little car knowledge, I was referred to Otto Service by a friend who has been their customer for years. Even though I'm a fairly new customer, I'm totally confident with taking my Lexus to this family owned and operated business. They are professional, honest and accommodating. I was provided with a loaner car while they had mine all day so my schedule was uninterrupted. The price was fair, especially compared to what a dealership would have charged. I plan to have them help me keep my ride running smoothly for years!
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you so much, Lori, for taking the time to let us know how your service was! We take pride in not only our work, but your investment, so hearing your feedback truly made our day! We appreciate you choosing Otto Service for your auto family and hope you know that we are honored to have you as part of the family! Your safety is our number one priority and will always be here for you! Stay safe on the roads, Lori! We look forward to seeing you again when you need us.

NL
Nekenya L.
Acura 3.5RL
02/22/2019
Car service
They work with you on getting your vehicle fix and doing it the right way
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you for the kind words and continued support, Nekenya! We take pride in our work as well as your investment, so we are happy to hear that it shows! Thank you for being a valued member of the Otto Service family! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Stay safe on the road!

Dan W.
Lenexa, KS
02/16/2019
308 thousand miles and still running great
Another satisfied visit
The guys are great
Had an unusual situation. After a faulty part was installed the guys quickly solved the problem under warranty
BRAVO
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you for the feedback, Dan! We appreciate that you make the drive to come see us. We know that your Honda is an investment, but we take pride in our work and as well as our warrenty! Thank you for choosing Otto Service as your auto family. Know you are valued and appreciated! Thank you for your continued support and stay safe on the road!

MJ
Marilyn J.
02/14/2019
Car Repairs
Great work. Keep up the good work. Thank you.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you for the kind words and continued support, Marilyn! We greatly appreciate having you as part of the Otto Service family. Please know we are always here for you! Stay safe on the road, Marilyn!

James W.
Lees Summit, MO
02/11/2019
they do a good job
they took care of me. I will always take my car and truck there
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you for the feedback and the continued support, James! We are honored to have you as part of the Otto Service family and look forward to partnering with you more in the future. Stay safe on the road!

02/07/2019
Wonderful, Honest and trustworthy place to come
Everyone who I’ve encountered here has been wonderful to work with. I called them after damaging my van door that couldn’t properly close. They were happy to look at it and offered me a car rental. I was very please with the work and how quickly it was fixed the same day. The price is reasonable and I’ve never felt any dishonesty from here.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you very much for the feedback! We take pride in our work and the service we provide to our customers, so hearing encouraging words like yours truly makes our day! We know that your vehicle is an investment so we are thankful that you chose us to trust to help you with that. Your safety is our number one priority, always! Thank you for being a valued member of the Otto Service family and we look forward to seeing you again! Stay safe on the road!

TG
Taylor G.
Honda Accord Wgn
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Taylor said his vehicle was in bad shape but the cost was expensive.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 03/03/2019

Thank you for the feedback, Taylor. We know that your vehicle is an investment, therefore it is our job to partner with you to make it last. Having trained and qualified technicians, as well as factory parts that include a warrenty help us to do just that! We appreciate you choosing Otto Service as your auto repair home and look foward to partnering with you more in the future!