Jason S.
Kansas City, KS
12/02/2018
Great Communication
The staff of Otto Service kept me updated on what services my vehicle needed. They helped me plan for pickup of my vehicle so I could plan accordingly. I appreciated their commitment to keep me informed.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you so much, Jason, for letting us know how your service was! We appreciate having you as part of the Otto Service family. Thank you for choosing us as your auto repair family! Have a wonderful week!

HC
Hanna C.
Grandview, MO
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Hanna said the business has always been wonderful, her whole family gets their vehicles serviced there.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words, Hanna. We appreciate having you and your family as part of the Otto Service family. Thank you for trusting us with the safety of your family. Have a wonderful day!

John D.
Greenwood, MO
Lexus ES 350
11/08/2018
Surprise repair
Took Lexus in for oil service and fumes in cabin. Found the problems and repaired timely. Kept me informed all the way. Great service.

GE
Garrett E.
Grandview, MO
Honda Civic Cpe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Garrett said the business did a good job.

BA
Britney A.
Acura TSX
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Britney said she has no problem with the vehicle after service,

CL
charlotte l.
11/01/2018
Negative review redeemed!
Andrew reached out to me and personally re-examined my car, without charge and compared it to the supposedly "needed" repairs as diagnosed by another business. Andrew directly pointed out to me, all of the listed repairs. The repairs were indeed needed but not at this time nor with the urgency as depicted by the other business. Technically, the other business even missed an item. To sum it up, the business used a scare tactic to try to get the work done immediately. I've taken my car to Otto's since I've owned it, at least 8 years and they have never taken advantage of me. I only took it to the dealership this time, because of a possible recall. Otto stated that based on my driving history, and the fact that I bring my car there for routine maintenance, any of the recommended repairs can be done at a later date, without fear of any damage to the car or harm to my life. So, my apologies for the initial negative review, all of my concerns were addressed and resolved.

LC
Laura C.
Independence, MO
10/31/2018
Good honest service I can trust!
I have taken my car to Otto Service since I purchased an Acura MDX in 2006! It has been thru all of the regular maintenance suggested and still a great car for me thru the years! Thank you staff and owners of Otto Service!!!

Bryan B.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Bryan said he was satisfied. They did it in a timely manner and were professional.

DT
Dianne T.
Honda Accord Wgn
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Dianne said they're honest and they waived the fee for the rental.

PH
Patrick H.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said this business did great work.

CL
Charlotte L.
Acura 3.2TL
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Charlotte said she was a little disappointed in the staff. They charged her for a diagnostic check but only checked the issue that she was aware of. 2 weeks later she took the vehicle to another business for the same diagnostic test, and they found multiple things wrong. The other business told her that she needed rear brakes, she had a serious crank shaft leak, the battery was on its way out, and the bottom line was $2500-$3000 worth of total damage. She explained that her brake light only comes on when it's cold. But since it was a warm day when she took her vehicle to the first business, they said they couldn't tell what was going on unless they saw it. She stated the first business took the easy way out to just focus on that one issue she knew of instead of the others. Normally the staff at the first business do good work and she trusts them but this time it wasn't so good. Andrew the owner is usually good.

Charlotte,
We appreciate you letting us service your Acura. We do not perform complete vehicle check overs every time a vehicle comes in. When we see a vehicle on a regular basis we do a multi point inspection at different intervals through out the year. I know that you maintain your Acura very well with us and I would recommend that you let us check the items brought to your attention to see if the are in fact needed. please call or stop by at your earliest convenience.

SL
Sharon L.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Sharon said she would recommend the business for service.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 10/29/2018

It means so much to our family to receive recommendations from our Otto Service family, Sharon! Thank you! The best compliment we can ever receive is a referral. We appreciate you!

Jamica C.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Jamica said she would recommend this business for service.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 10/29/2018

It means so much to us that you would recommend our business, Jamica! Thank you! A referral is the biggest compliment our family can receive. Thank you for being a valued member of the Otto Service family!

Randy H.
Acura TL
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Randy said he's been to this facility a couple of times and he's had no problems.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 10/29/2018

We are honored to have you as part of the Otto Service family, Randy! Thank you for letting us know how your service has been. We appreciate you!

Jeff S.
Acura TL
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said he was very pleased with the business's service.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you so much for letting us know how your service was, Jeff! We appreciate having you as part of the Otto Service family!

Brian S.
Toyota Avalon
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Brian said that the facility incorrectly diagnosed his vehicle, selling him a part that did not fix his problem.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 10/22/2018

Brian, we stand behind our work and if we make a mistake we would love the opportunity to fix it. Since this is the first of us hearing of this, I will have our Service Manager contact you soon so that we are able to make this right for you. If there should ever be a problem please contact us directly. We are here to help!

Lees Summit, MO
10/18/2018
Friendly Service
I was offered to get my cracked windshield replaced when I had a recent oil change and cowl rod replacement done.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 10/19/2018

We hope you know how much we appreciate having you as part of the Otto Service family! Thank you for your support and for choosing us for your auto service family. Have an amazing day and we look forward to seeing you again!

AL
Anthony L.
Acura RLX
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said he is always treated right by the staff.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you so much for your continued support Anthony! We are thankful to have you as part of the Otto Service family!

Denise B.
Lees Summit, MO
Lexus GS 350
10/13/2018
Quality service
I came to know about Otto from the Lexus Forum. I brought my car to them for an oil change. I was impressed by their staff. They were friendly and knowledgeable. You could tell they were proud to work there and that they cared about delivering quality service. I will definitely be bringing my car back. Love that I found a local, high quality small business that I can trust!
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 10/19/2018

First off, thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your service was, Denise! It always means so much to us to get feedback from our customers. We always want to be the best for you. Secondly, thank you for the incredibly kind words! They definitely brought a smile to our faces! We take pride in our work and are thankful to be able to partner with amazing people like you to help keep you safe on the road. We are honored to have you as part of the Otto Service family. Thank you for choosing us and welcome to the family!

Raytown, MO
10/11/2018
Customer Service and knowledge of vehicle
Customer Service friendly. Keeping me informed and just an overall good place to deal with.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know how your service was! We appreciate the kind words! It means a lot to us to have you as part of the Otto Service family! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Take care!