08/24/2019
Friendly, fast and efficient service! I have often waited 1 1/2 hours for an oil change; at Otto, I was out in 40 minutes.

Jim S.
Lees Summit, MO
Toyota Sequoia
08/20/2019
Sequoia wheel bearing
They did a great job and saved me hundreds compared o Toyota. Cody kept me informed of progress. Very open and honest. I will be back and will tell my friends.

Grandview, MO
08/17/2019
In and out same dy
My driver window would not roll up and rain was coming in that night. I am taking children to and from school, and my daughter to and from work while her car is down. I explained and was taken care of. I was not promised it would be done, but it was a maybe. For sure, the job was done and I am so thankful!!

Scott B.
Missouri
Acura TL
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Scott said they always give him great service. He said they are friendly and reasonably priced.

Micheal C.
Honda Prelude
08/14/2019
Family owned and operated with the best customer service that anyone could ask for! I would rate them 10 stars if it was an option!
I own four Honda vehicles and all of my vehicles are serviced through Otto Service! A++ work and customer service! If there ever was a such thing as an honest car mechanic they are it, 100% trust worthy and reliable!

AR
Arthur R.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Arthur said that he has been back to them twice. He said he hopes they will do whatever works to keep his vehicle away from there.

Jen A.
Overland Park, KS
08/09/2019
Maintenance
Took my seven year old Odyssey in for routine maintenance. Service was prompt with no unexpected costs. Expect that it will last another seven years now.

Belton, MO
08/04/2019
great service
great service,

EK
Erika K.
07/26/2019
Wonderful staff
They were able to get me an appointment the very next day. When I went in they took my car in immediately and I was able to leave quickly afterwards. Very helpful and kind the entire time. I will be going back for my next service.

FB
Frank B.
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the service was basic and simple.

SL
Sharala L.
07/25/2019
Initial Visit
I received excellent customer service! Which is a very unusual experience for me as a women in a auto repair service company. They were timely, friendly, and answered each of my questions with patience. Which I gratefully appreciated. I am not taking my car anywhere else but here!

John H.
07/25/2019 Category: Service
John said that the place was very good, knowledgeable and had good service.

DV
Dalila V.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jose. He said the business's employees do a wonderful job on vehicles and they know what they are doing.

RD
Robyn D.
Acura RDX
07/10/2019
Beyond Excellent
I chose Otto based off of their highly rated reviews and recommend to me by a user in an Acurazine forum. As a bonus they're only 3 miles from my house.

Staff was very friendly, knowledgeable, and honest! They answered all my questions, listened to my concerns when my RDX was throwing an overboost check emissions code. It ended up being a simple fix so I was relieved. They called and addressed some other recommended services my RDX was needing. They worked within my budget today. Went ahead and replaced my battery, transmission fluid flush & brake fluid.

They even offer 12 month interest free auto repair services. Luckily I didn't need financing today but will keep this in mind in the future.

As a woman I've experienced other shops trying to take advantage of me in the past, and sell me services I knew I didn't need. Otto didn't do that. I know cause when I dropped my car off I knew a few of their recommendations would be coming up soon.

I definitely will be going there again for future repairs. I love my RDX and want it in top notch condition. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. I will be getting the other recommended services done within the next month.

BK
Brad K.
Independence, MO
07/08/2019
Quick Quality Service
We always appreciate Otto's quick service and attention to detail. And having loaners on hand makes the decision easy.