Deana M.
Missouri
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Deanna said they always do an excellent job.

05/21/2018 Category: Service
Deanna said that she is happy with the business. She is not happy with whoever took her headphones out of her vehicle.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 05/22/2018

Deanna,

Thank you for taking my call today, i hope you are able to find your pink headphones. Thank you for being a great customer and i look forward to seeing you next time you come in.

Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 06/01/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars, Deana! We appreciate having you as part of the Otto Service family and will always strive to do our best for you. At Otto Service we do not just care for your vehicle, but we care about you because you are family. We appreciate any feedback to make your experience better. Thank you for choosing Otto Service and we look forward to seeing you next time!

RD
Robyn D.
Acura RDX
07/10/2019
Beyond Excellent
I chose Otto based off of their highly rated reviews and recommend to me by a user in an Acurazine forum. As a bonus they're only 3 miles from my house.

Staff was very friendly, knowledgeable, and honest! They answered all my questions, listened to my concerns when my RDX was throwing an overboost check emissions code. It ended up being a simple fix so I was relieved. They called and addressed some other recommended services my RDX was needing. They worked within my budget today. Went ahead and replaced my battery, transmission fluid flush & brake fluid.

They even offer 12 month interest free auto repair services. Luckily I didn't need financing today but will keep this in mind in the future.

As a woman I've experienced other shops trying to take advantage of me in the past, and sell me services I knew I didn't need. Otto didn't do that. I know cause when I dropped my car off I knew a few of their recommendations would be coming up soon.

I definitely will be going there again for future repairs. I love my RDX and want it in top notch condition. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. I will be getting the other recommended services done within the next month.

BK
Brad K.
Independence, MO
07/08/2019
Quick Quality Service
We always appreciate Otto's quick service and attention to detail. And having loaners on hand makes the decision easy.

Roslin M.
Acura RDX
07/06/2019
Andrew and his staff are very polite, and respectful. When they fix your car you know they've done a good job! The shop is very clean!

JE
Jay E.
07/04/2019
Great job
Really appreciate the service and the expert sleuthing that saved us quite a bit of money!
You all are great!

Blue Springs, MO
07/03/2019
AMAZING!
3 months ago we took my car for an oil change. My mom took it, and while we told her to go to Otto, she took van to one of those oil places. They sold her on new wipes (ours just got changed 7 months prior and were fine!), new air filter (again, just bought the van a year ago - it was fine), and “the best oil”.... $200+ later. 🙄🙄
I took my van in last week to Otto and Cody (nicest guy ever!) asked me “when was the last time you changed your oil?” I said 3 months and he couldn’t believe it because the oil was so so bad. He said “it looks like it hasn’t been changed since last time you came, 6+ months ago!” Ugh! Well, my engine light was on so I asked him why - he said “it was all the oil. Nothing else was wrong”. Their honesty is refreshing!!!!!!
They could have easily sold me on a new oil filter or something else I have no idea exists, and gotten money out of me. But nope! They stayed honest, we just love love love Otto!!!! We will never ever go anywhere else!

MJ
Marilyn J.
Honda Accord
07/01/2019
Look at Air Conditioner
As always Otto Servicemen offer excellent customer service. Thank you for taking care of my Honda.

SP
Steven P.
Overland Park, KS
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Kristen. She said they are the best, they are honest, they are thorough and they do a great job. She stated she thinks they do an excellent job, and they continue to bring their vehicle to this business.

MK
Marcus K.
Missouri
Lexus GS 300
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Marcus said the service was good.

Martha L.
Honda Civic Si
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Martha said she thinks in general, they do a good job, but it is slightly pricey at this business.

BK
Brad K.
Independence, MO
Honda Element
06/14/2019
They Know Their Hondas
These folks can tell exactly what's wrong with my car and fix it in a jiffy. With 230,000 miles, my car is still going strong and just has a little blip once in a while. Otto's fixed only what it needed this week and got me back on the road. Over the last 24 years, I've brought them five different vehicles, and they know these Hondas inside and out. That makes the process smooth!

James W.
06/12/2019
they do a good job
The CRV need new tires and my wife is very happyy the way the CRV drives now

CL
Charlotte L.
Acura 3.2TL
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Charlotte said the business got her in and out before her scheduled appointment. The business is fair, knowledgeable, and reasonably priced.

John D.
Raymore, MO
06/07/2019
Convenient and quick
Longtime customer since 1986. Always good service.

TN
Tim N.
05/30/2019
The people & the helpful service they provide. That's some of what makes Otto the only place I would go.
I had driven from my home to a location not far from Otto. When I parked, walking to the rear of the car I smelled a hot break smell. Fortunately I was only a couple of miles from the shop. When I arrived they set me up with a loner. Turns out it was a bad break caliber. Having the loner and not Having to drive home keep me from having more damages to the brakes. Thanks Tim N.

TY
Tony Y.
Lexus ES 350
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the service was pretty good.

Andrew S.
Blue Springs, MO
05/26/2019
Maintenance at it's best
Otto's was able to identify a few other items in need of repair, I followed their recommendations and now may car drives like new!

Honda Element
05/24/2019
Professional and Friendly
We spoke with a total of 3 people and all were nice and knowledgeable. It is nice to find a place for repairs who specialize in Honda's other than a Honda dealership, The shop waiting area is nice, clean and an area for little ones to play.

Honda Civic Si
05/23/2019
Helped so much
Otto's service was so helpful and understanding of my situation. They took the time to explain all the problems of my car and gave me the insight on what should be done. There place is very clean and professional. I will be taking my car and any future cars to them.

James S.
05/22/2019
You’ll be glad you brought your car here!
My car had a terrible rattling noise coming from the front. It was so annoying I could hardly stand to drive it! I scheduled an appointment and the they were able to assess the problems quickly and get it repaired the same day! They also fixed my brakes and changed my oil during the same appointment! I highly recommend Otto Service, they do outstanding work!