Deana M.
Missouri
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Deanna said they always do an excellent job.

05/21/2018 Category: Service
Deanna said that she is happy with the business. She is not happy with whoever took her headphones out of her vehicle.
Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 05/22/2018

Deanna,

Thank you for taking my call today, i hope you are able to find your pink headphones. Thank you for being a great customer and i look forward to seeing you next time you come in.

Andrew O., Owner from Otto Service Of Kansas City responded on 06/01/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars, Deana! We appreciate having you as part of the Otto Service family and will always strive to do our best for you. At Otto Service we do not just care for your vehicle, but we care about you because you are family. We appreciate any feedback to make your experience better. Thank you for choosing Otto Service and we look forward to seeing you next time!

OJ
Opal J.
Mayview, MO
07/31/2020
5 stars
I was very pleased with the service I received, being my first visit. I will be back, and I will tell others.

LC
Lizzie C.
Kansas City, MO
07/31/2020
Awesome place
Very friendly staff. Very attentive to customer needs.

EM
Elaine M.
Independence, MO
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Mary. She said the staff is friendly, they do prompt work in a timely manner, they are trustworthy and they work in a clean environment. They are great guys.

John S.
07/21/2020
Work is done well and quickly
Enjoy bringing my cars to you over the years. Always welcomed and treated well. Work is done quickly and the staff is great to customers.

Raven S.
07/20/2020
So Grateful
I love taking my car to this place, even through everything and being busy they manage to check out my car and fix it all in the same day able for me to get to work the next day. They are also kind and keep you updated on your car being fixed. The price is also reasonable. I will always go to them.

James W.
07/13/2020
they do a great job
I came in for a oil change and a tire rotation and I asked them if they had time to do the spark plugs and to adjust the valves and they said yes we can. A little bit latter they told me I need rear brakes and I asked them if they had time and they said they could do it. The CRV has 97000 miles on it and they been taking care of it. They do a great job.

SR
Shelley R.
07/11/2020
Super convenient pick-up
I love, love, love the new pick-up option from Otto. They came to my home, picked up my car, left me a loaner and brought my car back after the service. This is an extraordinary perk in regular times but even more so now with COVID. I loved not having to leave my house! Polite staff, easy scheduling and good pricing round out the benefits of Otto Service.

GR
Gerald R.
Grandview, MO
07/11/2020
Part of regular service on CRV, including new spark plugs and adjusting valves.
As usual, office was kind and honest. I immediately notices the engine performing better than is had for a while. (It is older: 2007 with 240,000 miles.) Very glad that they carefully do regularly required maintenance. Have had no problems with this vehicle in great part because of this maintenance, I believe.

TK
Tony K.
Missouri
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Tony said they had great service.

. .
Kansas City, KS
07/03/2020
Jay
Expensive.. but worth every penny!! Fast and will get your car done in no time!!

HA
Hamzeh A.
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Hamzeh said the service is speedy.

Kansas City, MO
06/26/2020
Quick Service
I've been servicing my vehicle at Otto for years. The other day I had an engine light on and the car was running funny. They were able to squeeze me in to check it out as the next appointment was a week away. Turns out it was a simple fix and they had me on my way the same day. Typically, the wait for an appointment isn't so long, but with Covid they are backed up from jobs not done during closures or delayed per customer preference. The only not so great part about my visit this time was Cody at the front desk. He was condescending and sarcastic. He mentioned to another customer that his last day was nearing. If I'd had this interaction during my first visit to Otto, I'd probably not return; however, I know this is not my typical experience, they were overwhelmed this day, and they perform honest work.

Carol B.
06/25/2020
Experts!
Otto has superior knowledge when it comes to Honda’s and excellent customer service. I had an unusual issue with my 2010 Honda Accord and another repair shop couldn’t figure it out. I took it to Otto and they knew exactly what was wrong. It had something to do with a clogged drain that was spraying water into my car.

CG
Curt G.
Olathe, KS
Acura RDX
06/15/2020
Reliable and consistent!
Friendly, qualified and they don’t sell you what you don’t need. This is a great local business that does the right thing consistently. Absolutely recommend to anyone without question.