1969 Reviews

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Wonderful job!
Quick and nice job
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 08/31/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this review. We appreciate your business and feedback very much and look forward to servicing your vehicle needs in the future.

Kim S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent service!
Service department was a great experience. I was very impressed with the efficiency and timely manner of having my vehicle serviced.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 08/31/2019

SA
Sue A.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Service department has always been very good
Everyone has always been pleasant and accommodating

Mark B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Thanks for your help!
Great and friendly staff

KL
Kathleen L.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
nice and friendly
Service was great. Did what I asked to my car. Gave updates and let me know if anything else was needed. The inside waiting area was very nice and clean. All employees were very nice.

NS
Nicole S.
Fisherville, KY
2018 Hyundai Kona
No Thanks
Not interested in going to a place where you are spoken to in a patronizing and condescending way as if you don't know or recognize when your of nearly 5 months that you drive multiple times a day is doing something completely different than it has been....I've found 2 other places (including a different Hyundai dealership) that is actually respectful and listens to their customer as well as being concerned about their customer's situation.

Jeremy G.
Sonata service
Jim was super helpful and friendly in having my car serviced and in a timely fashion.

CD
Cheryl D.
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Everything was done in a timely fashion and the folks were all courteous.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

TR
Thomas R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/27/2019 Category: Service
I recently took my Hyundai Santa Fe in for recall work. Making the appointment was simple using the app. Once I arrived I was attended right away and given a wait time estimate. I left to run errands while my car was being worked on and I received a text from the service technician that my car was due for an oil change and asked if I wanted to get that taken care of as well. The recall work and the oil change took less time than expected. I am really appreciative of the above and beyond service that I received during this visit. Great service by everyone in the service department!
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Service reps are courteous, helpful, take time to explain findings of the problem.
The facility was clean (from the waiting room to the restroom), and my time was spent with efficiency.

2012 Hyundai Azera
Steering Problem
Repaired to my satisfaction and finished when promised.

Robert H.
Shepherdsville, KY
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Quick turn around
Was able to drop my Veloster and my wife's 19 Rav4 off at the same time for their 1st services and a recall and 2 service campaigns on my veloster and get them back the same day.

Michael D.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Great 1st experience
Took my Sonata in for the 1 st oil change and it’s was done very quickly and they also washed my car ! Super impressed with how everything was handled by the staff

Mount Washington, KY
Convienient
Easy to do business

Ronald S.
Excellent customer service
As always the service department was spot on with the repair of my car. Steve O really went above and beyond what I would expect. Can't say enough about Hyundai's service and warranty.

BJ
Becky J.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
08/21/2019 Category: Service
One of the best!!
I have been happy with everything I’ve had done on my Hyundai!
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

PG
Peter G.
2014 Hyundai Azera
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Best of the Best
Best service team in the city! Always deliver outstanding service.
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Jayna W.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Good time on service
I had to wait to be spoken to and serviced but once I was up it was quick!
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Altaf M.
Prospect, KY
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Repair quality
I believe the standard of repair can be improved l
JEREMY M. from Oxmoor Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019