Michael M.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Always satisfied
I have always been satisfied with the work performed on my Hyundai. No complaints.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for your great rating! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

05/29/2020 Category: Service
Diamond Service
Excellent service. Quick and professional.Amanda was professional and knowledgeable. She kept me abreast of all the work being done to my car. I love my car. I love Pacifico Hyundai. Thank you
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear your valuable feedback and we appreciate hearing that our employees did a great job! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

2012 Hyundai Accent
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Your appointment scheduling needs improvement.
I had no problem wit the service. My problem was in scheduling the appointment. I called the offie numerous times and each timeI went directly to voice mail asking me leave my name and telephone and the call would be returned. I did that but my call was not returned. I finally reached someone when I called in the a.m. and not the p.m. Not sure if I would recommend the business because of this problem. There should be third box--"unsure."
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

We’re sincerely sorry to hear you weren’t fully satisfied with your visit. We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance.

LR
Linda R.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Courtesy, friendliness, timeliness
Very friendly, courteous and the service took less time than I expected. Thanks.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion on Pacifico! We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see you here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

2007 Hyundai Entourage

Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/28/2020

Charles C.
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Always a Positive Experience.
I always take my Hyundai vehicles to your service center. Awesome service and super friendly staff.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are glad that you and your family loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

RO

GG
Gail G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Lack of honoring appointment times
Satisfactory
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/21/2020

We sincerely apologize for your negative experience in our service department. We'd like to learn more about your situation and what exactly happened. Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com. We look forward to hearing from you and earning back your business.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/19/2020 Category: Service
The people.
The people are very thoughtful and make sure you have all the information you need. The service is done on a timely manner.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/19/2020

KP
Kathleen P.
2014 Hyundai Accent
05/18/2020 Category: Service
Pacifico Hyundai
I received great service from Pacifico Hyundai. The employees were very professional and I was given expedited service.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/19/2020

05/17/2020 Category: Service
Visit was during virus a lil!!! Bit longer wait but the workers had everything under control Very accommodating girl asked if we wanted/needed anything or just to let her know Everything I asked was done to car that I needed!
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

David H.
Cherry Hill, NJ
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Best, Professional Service
The service was quick and fantastic. Everything was fixed and they recommended a few more things I could do to prolong my engine's life! Everyone should come here!
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2020 Category: Service
Great service. Friendly and accommodating staff.
The staff maintained social distancing. They helped me get transport home. They completed work efficiently and in a timely manner.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/11/2020