Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5rating 4.4242452
Overall Rating 1.969697/5rating 1.969697rating 1.969697rating 1.969697rating 1.969697

John W.
Collingdale, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/06/2019 Category: Service
great experience
Dennis made the whole process painless!
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear your valuable feedback and we appreciate hearing that our employees did a great job! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

John R.
08/05/2019 Category: Service
HOLLY MCAFFERTY PLEASANT AND EFFICENT
15;000 MILE SERVICE WAS DONE IN TIMELY MANNER
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are glad that you and your family loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

PD
Patricia D.
2009 Hyundai Accent
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Good service; friendly and courteous workers; clean environment; fast service
Treated professionally and courteously. Comfortable surroundings. Work done well. I only have good things to say.

Conshohocken, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Good service while I was on vacation
I left my car with Pacifico when I went on vacation. I was very happy with the service I was given. I was able to get my oil changed and was able to leave directly from the airport after my trip.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Hi, thanks for taking the time to share your opinion on Pacifico! We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see you here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

OE
Olumatosin E.
07/31/2019 Category: Service
New engine
The staff was professional and took care of all of my needs while awaiting a new engine.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Hi, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you and your family loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you once again for your kind words.

07/30/2019 Category: Service
not sure
2 weeks to get an appointment need approvement.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

Thank you for your great rating! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

Darlene B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe

John D.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
Super great personnel.
It is now nine years that I have been taking my car to Pacifico for service; I will continue to do so. I have alwsys been warmly welcomed. The service managers are informative about the work that needs to be done and are helpful in decisions that need to be made. I want to highly compliment Dennis Golden who was so helpful and committed to getting my recent repair addressed which was complicated and time consuming. His patience is noteworthy.

LJ
Lisa J.
Brake light
Holly's awesome always gets me in

07/29/2019 Category: Service
Love this place. In and out quick and they are very transparent with you about the service you need

Clementin W.
Efficiency
Friendly and excellent service .

2007 Hyundai Accent
Friendly Hyundai Service!
Never had a compaint with the service at Hyundai in 10 years. Car still running fine with routine service so why would I go anywhere else?....and I can't say that about any other car I have driven in the last 20 years. The employees at Hyundai are always friendly as well.

Donna R.
Aston, PA
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly people and nice area to wait in.
Always love the atmosphere at this dealership. The work is always done with great quality and the explanation of the work and possible work to consider at a later time is discussed. Really like this place and will continue to use it for all my car needs.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

Maria C.
Pedricktown, NJ
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Always a great experience at Pacifico Hyundai. Dennis Golden is very helpful & knowledgeable! Thank you!
Cynthia C., Customer Relations Manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

Maria

We do appreciate your business and are thankful Dennis took good care of you and you Hyundai!

Cynthia Crum
Customer Relations Manager
215-356-7400 ext 302

PV
Patrick V.
Lansdowne, PA
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service and quick!
Dennis was great!

Patrick

Pacifico Hyundai values your opinion and business. We are thankful Dennis took good care of you and your Tucson!

Cynthia Crum
Customer Relations Manager
215-356-7400 ext 302

CR
Clare R.
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Great customer Service
I've noticed that since Pacifico has gotten a new Service manager that things have improved. Dennis and Holly are wonderful and explain everything that I will be paying for repairs. They are not doing work that I request if they think I don't need it...Imagine that.

07/23/2019 Category: Service
Only bad service
Done with dealer service
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

We’re sincerely sorry to hear you weren’t satisfied with your visit. We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance.

Jacquetta T.
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Freindly, convince.
It was my first time there. The service person patiently directed ne and answered all my questions. I was Ubered to and from work. The experience was made pleasant because of the quality of service I received.

GA
Gerard A.
Norwood, PA
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Sales, Excellent Service and outstanding Service Reps.
Outstanding Service Dept from Dennis and Holley to the mechanics. My vehicle was due for the 24,000 mile check up. It's the first time in over 7 years that I had to spend any real money into my Sonata. Because Dennis and Holly are so good at what they do I'm never surprised by what needed to be done. I've never had a problem Scheduling because these Service Reps work with you. I highly recommend Pacifico Hyundai. All around best place to buy and maintain your vehicle.

Joanne M.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
great servives dennis & other lady acct serv
great service