TG
Timothy G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/19/2020 Category: Service
They did a great job and would not go anywhere else.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you for your great rating! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

WP
Willie P.
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Very nice helpful people.
scheduled appointments are quick and easy, most times in and out with out the the long wait.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/18/2020

06/16/2020 Category: Service
Take you close to or right on your appointment time.
Took car in for state inspection and waited for the work to be done. While waiting I was offered pretzels, water or coffee is available. Everyone was wearing masks so I felt safe.

The time I waited for my car to be finished was only an hour, I was very pleased with this.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/16/2020

Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are glad that you and your family loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

DF
Donna F.
Drexel Hill, PA
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
I used to go to Springfield Hyundai and their customer service skills are horrible I decided to try pacifico and I must say they are a 10 compared to Springfield which is a 1! I will definitely be coming back here from now on!

AJ
Adriane J.
2010 Hyundai Accent
06/14/2020 Category: Service
Staff & location
The staff is always friendly, willing to listen & work with you. Kudos to them. Thank you & keep up the good work.

06/13/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service is Spectacular!
Customer Service is second to none!
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/15/2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion on Pacifico! We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see you here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

Prospect Park, PA

BW
Barbara W.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
The customer service
This is my second Hyundai, so you know I’ve coming here for many years. I appreciated the immediate response I received from the manager and how he took quick action on my behalf.

Lucinda West

Help needed!
I have been coming to this particular location for 12 + years and my experience in the beginning was okay when dealing with Dennis in service, but over the past 6 years or so he has gotten horrible. From the moment Amanda stepped in it was a breath of fresh air. Dennis needs to shadow her. No one contacted me and said they received it, nor was I given any next steps or updates about my vehicle, this needs to drastically change.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/12/2020

We sincerely apologize for your negative experience in our service department. We'd like to learn more about your situation and what exactly happened. Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com. We look forward to hearing from you and earning back your business.

Cynthia C., Customer Relations Manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/15/2020

Barbara, Hello this is Cynthia the customer service manager. I did leave you a phone message and I'm hoping you can leave a message for me when would be a good time to call you.
Our Hyundai Manager is Mike Tamburrino ext 238 and my extension is 302. I know you stated your experience but we are hoping to make you feel comforrtable on your next visit. Pacifico Hyundai values you as a customer  and we do appreciate your business!

Cynthia Crum
Customer Relations Manager
215-356-7400 ext 302

06/11/2020 Category: Service
Spacious waiting room
It was easy to maintain a physical distance in the waiting room - important during this Covid era.
The staff is pleasant and keep you updated on the status of your car.

TC
Tawanda C.
06/11/2020 Category: Service
The associates who work there
T.C. Service was great as usual

MT
Michael T.
review
Great service I went for oil change and tire rotation but I also requested inspection and they did it... a great service experience.

RK
Roseann K.
Glenolden, PA
Great customer service!
Pacific Hyundai is the only place I will take my car to be serviced. They always do a great job!

PC
Paul C.
Friendly service
Let face it the bottom line is the price and they exceeded my expectations. A1 service and price thank you Pacifico
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/10/2020